Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
oh so if someone is giving shit and being cruel about it they get there ass's kicked from chat i agree with that just as long as they are being gits and not simply asking questions

someone007

Jun 5, 2017
May i ask when will it update?
It's been a long time i think
Progress as of 10/7. NR usually updates this on their discord once a week.
NaughtyRoad09/30/2020
(what's it mean? Well, one image is one scene in chapter 5. No relation between the face and the actors in the scene. The doodles are particularly challenging scenes to produce. The ones on the outside are added scenes not originally planned for. It's messy, but that's a good reflection of the processes).
progressbar_chapter_5_2020-10-07.jpg

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Sometimes I wish devs like yourself wouldn't do this. For me, the whole point of this game is to develop intimate relationships with Macy and Denise so, in my opinion, there shouldn't be a way to not do it, there should just be different ways to go about it.

Doesn't make sense to me why people come to these games and don't want to do anything with the main LI(s). It's like when I see people in the DMD thread asking if there's a way to not do anything with the daughter. :FacePalm:
Call me an oddball, but I wanted to end up with side characters in both DMD and Melody. The hallmark of any good roleplaying game is when you can set your own goals, and a game such as this can be called that, because it's heavily story driven. If the developer allows you being a responsible father and finding a replacement mother figure for your daughters to make the family whole again, that's just further proof of that, and is nothing to facepalm about.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Call me an oddball, but I wanted to end up with side characters in both DMD and Melody. The hallmark of any good roleplaying game is when you can set your own goals, and a game such as this can be called that, because it's heavily story driven. If the developer allows you being a responsible father and finding a replacement mother figure for your daughters to make the family whole again, that's just further proof of that, and is nothing to facepalm about.
I agree... A great game by a great developer allows the player as much flexibility as they can program into it. But I don't expect a one man operation to be able to do everything I want to see in a game so I will be happy with what I get in LOML.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Naughty has done much better than most big teams I've seen on here. I think passion for the work over simple desire to jerk one off or rack in cash like EA does helps. The great devs have a fire for their creations, even the merely good ones have a modicum of it. So I am positive Naughty Road will remain blowing our minds with his work.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I did a spit take with that Mavi. Damn if I didn't. And damn it all if I didn't use up my reactions for the day on facepalming certain idiots today.

Denise is adorable in her concerns for Daddy and Sissy. :giggle: :p

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes