SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
I'm just downloading now, so obviously I'm yet to experience what I'm sure will be a fabulous update. Judging by the comments Naughty has not disappointed (as if he ever has). I would like to take the opportunity to wish him a Very Happy New Year, and thank him for his efforts, despite all the detractors. Thanks in anticipation.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Oh and speaking of sisters, at the risk of oversharing, I don't have a sister but a cousin, and I kind of really empathize with Denise's curiosity, reminds me a lot of when we would experiment when we were kids. So Macy's and Denise's interactions are in some way really nostalgic and weirdly wholesome, I dunno.

• Love
Reactions: naughtyroad

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The girls look really good with their hair down. I really enjoyed those renders. Enjoyed a lot the vacation with the girls and all the cuddle time. I also liked how little sis hair looked when she put it up for the bath at the cabin.

Also I was wondering is there really such a thing as marshmallows without gelatin?

Reactions: naughtyroad

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The girls look really good with their hair down. I really enjoyed those renders. Enjoyed a lot the vacation with the girls and all the cuddle time. I also liked how little sis hair looked when she put it up for the bath at the cabin.

Also I was wondering is there really such a thing as marshmallows without gelatin?
If you ask google you will see there is a lot :p

Reactions: frozenfeet

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Disappointing. Very. I used the skip button most of the time. It was boring really boring. Sorry but this was not what I expected.
I will wait for the next update but it will have to be bloody good. I really liked this game. The models are great.
Inclined to think there is a super troll on the other side here....

It's bloody refreshing to have a creator that can string sentences together and make good dialogues. The story is what drive this game, if all you want is lewdness and measure success by how much dick get inserted, yeah you would feel short changed. But there is enough of games on this site that would be perfect for you in that regard.

RedStick

Feb 23, 2019
etymology of "bonfire" isn't a google search i expected to have after playing this...

that said, the artwork and character models are a little... off, but it's a nice refreshing change of pace to have, rather than standard hs/daz3d/koikatsu shlock.

this is by far some of the most touching erotica i've read.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Inclined to think there is a super troll on the other side here....

It's bloody refreshing to have a creator that can string sentences together and make good dialogues. The story is what drive this game, if all you want is lewdness and measure success by how much dick get inserted, yeah you would feel short changed. But there is enough of games on this site that would be perfect for you in that regard.
Dialogue of nothing is not a dialogue. Good dialogue is good but this is not. There is nothing. Why did he make this update? Too much pressure to produce? Many thought it was abandoned. Well with updates like this it might well have been. Dick insertion is not required but a good story is. This was a terrible siding and can we get back to the main line.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Dialogue of nothing is not a dialogue. Good dialogue is good but this is not. There is nothing. Why did he make this update? Too much pressure to produce? Many thought it was abandoned. Well with updates like this it might well have been. Dick insertion is not required but a good story is. This was a terrible siding and can we get back to the main line.
I was not a fan of the update either, but your complaint is a bit weird - this game has a very long setup, lots of dialogue, lots of tension, teasing, etc. it has never made a secret of that and the dev has never tried to claim otherwise. This is already the 6th update, so there's plenty of game already to see the pace - and plenty of "nothing" in the previous updates as well. So in that context your complaint is very misplaced. If you think the overall story was bad, that'd be a different story.

Jul 13, 2018
there was plenty of character development in this chapter. They all came closer to an understanding of being okay with a sexualized relationship. This story is a slow burn, and its doing it well. I happen to be one of those people that skips lots of dialogue, but I read plenty just before and after choices and it was all good. Maybe you are just needy and entitled? edit: I also mean that without malice. Like I genuinely found the dialogue to be good and in line with previous chapters. Maybe you just aren't appreciative since it isn't the 'way you want it' hence my response.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
1. You said you skipped most dialouge anyway so how would you know?
2. There is alot of good dialouge you missed because see point 1.
3. There are 3 scenes in total so the non existing argument of "there is nothing" is factually wrong. Maybe not to your liking but there are scenes.
4. Obviously he made the update to continue the story. But if you don't read said story it is kinda pointless for you to play.
5. No one thought that this game is abandoned. Be it here in this thread, patreon or on discord. If you visit this thread or forum only once a year thats on you.
6. This game has one of the best stories written on this site. And as a prof. writer myself i can proof that by amounts you would not even understand. I dare you to start a debate with me on that where i wreck you into a million pieces.
7. This was the main line. Which you entirely missed because see point 1.

I have nothing against constructive critique but bashing the dev is not only a no go. You literally didn't bring up any issue other than using to much words for simply stating "I do not like it"

If you want to write constructive critique go ahead and do so. If not and you don't like this game or it's story there are enough fap games on this website were you can bang some generic looking blondes in 2 minutes or less.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes