IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Ch. 5 Walkthrough Mod:

Features:

Highlights the best choices.

Notes:

Thanks ZoeyRaven for giving me permission or better encouraging me to post this mod :)
Mod size is explained by the amount of scripts contained in the game, sorry for that.

This Mod is only applicable to Chapter 5, DO NOT use this mod for Chapter 6 or any subsequent versions.
Failure to adhere to this warning will result in game instability and bugs.

Please start a new game if you've previously used this mod as it can corrupt savefiles.

DOWNLOAD: , OR

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Since the "nothing happened" comment guys don't really go into detail, I'll give my 2 cents in hopes it can be useful :) I think what disappointed some people is that a side trip and especially in a story-driven game sets the expectation there WILL be content. I.e. that the main story will progress through the main setting/location, while side stuff will mostly yield scenes. I felt the same way while playing somewhat, as in I wasn't necessarily disappointed with the update, but rather I expected different once it started.

Hope I'm being clear and this is a bit more helpful than "nothing happened" ambiguity :)

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Been looking forward to this update, this is the first game I really enjoyed after I found this site shortly after the last update. Made me give games with 3D models a chance.

Reactions: naughtyroad

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Dialogue of nothing is not a dialogue. Good dialogue is good but this is not. There is nothing. Why did he make this update? Too much pressure to produce? Many thought it was abandoned. Well with updates like this it might well have been. Dick insertion is not required but a good story is. This was a terrible siding and can we get back to the main line.
enigo.gif

You were clearly playing a different game :LOL:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Since the "nothing happened" comment guys don't really go into detail, I'll give my 2 cents in hopes it can be useful :) I think what disappointed some people is that a side trip, especially to a romantic location and especially in a story-driven game sets the expectation there WILL be content. I.e. that the main story will progress through the main setting/location, while side stuff will mostly yield scenes. I felt the same way while playing somewhat, as in I wasn't necessarily disappointed with the update, but rather I expected different once it started.

Hope I'm being clear and this is a bit more helpful than "nothing happened" ambiguity :)

Now that is what i call constructive critique. May i ask what would have made the update better for you?
Becaus ei also would have liked if the update was longer and would have ended on maybe a bit more about the intimacy. But it makes sense story wise to take it slow considering that all 3 suffer from a loss and have to finish that chapter first to move on.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Enjoyable as always, NR. Looking forward to something finally happening, hopefully next update...

At this point there are no side girls to schtup, time for the main course to begin...(I hope)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Notes:

Thanks ZoeyRaven for giving me permission or better encouraging me to post this mod :)
Mod size is explained by the amount of scripts contained in the game, sorry for that.
Coolness, hopefully they can update the link on the front page too. ;) But thank you for your work here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
This is the first time I've played a new chapter of this game and holy shit there is so much new stuff. I hate when devs take months to make "new content" and it only ends up being like 30mins of new stuff. This is like a few hours of story added.

naughtyroad this is a great game you've made yourself (y)

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Now that is what i call constructive critique. May i ask what would have made the update better for you?
Becaus ei also would have liked if the update was longer and would have ended on maybe a bit more about the intimacy. But it makes sense story wise to take it slow considering that all 3 suffer from a loss and have to finish that chapter first to move on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what I'd honestly like for this game? I'll probably get lynched for this, but longer time between updates and bigger updates. When you have a slow setup, you can really appreciate it when its in bigger chunks. That said, there's certain limitations with the current model of patreon/support, so that's not really an option and it kinda makes games like this a bit less appreciated.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know what I'd honestly like for this game? I'll probably get lynched for this, but longer time between updates and bigger updates. When you have a slow setup, you can really appreciate it when its in bigger chunks. That said, there's certain limitations with the current model of patreon/support, so that's not really an option and it kinda makes games like this a bit less appreciated.
I see what you mean. I have to agree that bigger chunks of an update are much appreciated. But also with Patreon and the support system longer updates or better said longer time between updates would be pretty much overkill in terms of income. I sincerely hope that this update brings alot of patreons and enough money for naughty so he can at least hire some help. Not only because we would get updates faster but also because naughty could make money from this game instead of having a daytime job interfering with our masterpiece of a game here ^^

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Notes:

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: IAmAB

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Since the "nothing happened" comment guys don't really go into detail, I'll give my 2 cents in hopes it can be useful :) I think what disappointed some people is that a side trip and especially in a story-driven game sets the expectation there WILL be content. I.e. that the main story will progress through the main setting/location, while side stuff will mostly yield scenes. I felt the same way while playing somewhat, as in I wasn't necessarily disappointed with the update, but rather I expected different once it started.

I see the trip (vacation, whatever), as a mcguffin to drive the story forward. The characters interact with each other on a level they can't really do at home in their cramped home. It's not side stuff, this update drove the story miles in regard of story progression and character advancement. If people can't see that, then they were to busy skip ahead to look for naughty scenes without actually pay attention to text and story.

Veranos

Dec 8, 2018
Too short! Not enough of everything! .... Sir, this only shows the effort you put into this project and I humbly bow and thank you for it! Good luck and keep developing this game..it's worth it all and hope it'll be a long journey to the end :). And guys? Let's give him the support he deserves!

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes