Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I love this update.
Overall this game is just precious, the artwork felt rather like an aquired taste when i first played this, but it really grew on me and now its like "how could i ever live without that?". And yeah, great humor .. that bear...

As for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and that 'wine' ... 2020? The year is not even over yet .. that wine is clearly underage.

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Holy shit! This latest update is just amazing! I'll be joining the Patreon team after seeing amazing quality content like this! Keep up the awesome work!

• Love
Reactions: naughtyroad

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I loved every second of the fireplace snuggling. The intimacy of it, the subtle hand movements, the *almost* lewdness of the two beauties in their underwear. The only thing that would have made it better would be MC's hand on Denise's amazing booty.

And THIS! This is my fave girl in all her glory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are shots just after where she's not annoyed, but this expression combined with that body is Macy to me.

soma7x

May 15, 2019
Any news on 0.7 update yet?

Yeah, yeah, jst wanted to be the first to say it :p

Loved the drunken 3some with unconscious MC. And that bear scene. And Denise fidgety pinky on the groin. And the booty shaking.

Much thanks for my last fap of the year Naughty. Imma save my next one for February, when you'll obviously have next chapter out. Obviously ;)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I love this update.
Overall this game is just precious, the artwork felt rather like an aquired taste when i first played this, but it really grew on me and now its like "how could i ever live without that?". And yeah, great humor .. that bear...

Oh and that 'wine' ... 2020? The year is not even over yet .. that wine is clearly underage.
I dare you to hit report on that wine, I double dare you!
And sure, all of the game is an aquired taste, just as Naughty has an aquired to rather crude taste overall. Calling us miserable bunch here 'swell', ha! ... ^^

Anyway, this was a great update. Not only was the change of scenery a good call, it also moved the characters and their relations along nicely. Was honestly even surprised at Macy going so far. Noice. The path forward is also pretty clear now, so ... god I wish we were like 7 months into the new year already.
That said - to Naughty and y'all of the swell bunch - all the best for 2021!

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah reading all the feedback on the update I see that my opinion will be frowned upon so I will not waste my breath lol.
7 months of development progress moved an inch. At this pace I guess should check back in five years :)
Good luck with the development NRP
You’re not alone in your sentiment. Update felt very slim considering the “cyberpunk”-long development time.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes