Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wait for next chapter. Based on how things went in this chapter I doubt you'll have to wait longer than that.
Personally, I'd say at least two chapters. More likely three before any actual sex. Next episode would be a bit fast at the cuurent pace the game has set up.
Atm, the dad really isn't aware of the overall plan of his youngest.
So at least one more episode where he doesn't really know what's going on and grows more and more suspicious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
The Production Value of this game is leaps-and-bounds ahead of the competition. Cinematography, lighting, scene transitions, it's like watching a movie. It should be the standard that all similar games should be compared.

Developers should take note. The small production details are what makes a project special.

Aug 18, 2019
Android says app cant be installed fix tht pls
an odd post coming from "me", although i *only play these games on my PC, i can confirm on 2 different android devices that the links provided don't install - other games such as WVM and BADIK, no issue ; i'm sure others aren't having issues, but there is my 2c on it

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Chapter was cool but personally I'm tired of the dream flashbacks now. It's starting remind of me Naruto.

Reactions: Slimeee
Mar 5, 2018
The Production Value of this game is leaps-and-bounds ahead of the competition. Cinematography, lighting, scene transitions, it's like watching a movie. It should be the standard that all similar games should be compared.

Developers should take note. The small production details are what makes a project special.
When u say competition, u talking about other incest games? Then yes is way better than most.

But there are games here with every aspect check, my personal best is The City of broken dreamers.

Reactions: linkinn

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ehh for the amount of time it took.. I will say this update was lack luster in terms of lewdness for me, if you like lesbian content, this is for you... I feel like the father is so passive most of the time... If not for the youngest D, the plot would be no where... That's not exactly bad but I would like to see the F take proactive action every once and a while in the sexual side of things with the two D's instead of being led every single time..

I dislike how the D's are basically having full blown sex with each other but we are tip toeing with F....

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
It wouldn't be great if games could save what your choices have been so that in future games you can choose different options,
instead of having to save multiple choices ?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, it may be a dumb move when it comes to reigning in subscriptions (no-one subs before the end of the month), but I wanted this year to end on a high note. Enjoy.
I realized you have a SubscribeStar, and they bill every 30 days after initial subscription instead of the first of the month. I realized I didn't need to wait until Friday.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: naughtyroad

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ehh for the amount of time it took.. I will say this update was lack luster in terms of lewdness for me, if you like lesbian content, this is for you... I feel like the father is so passive most of the time... If not for the youngest D, the plot would be no where... That's not exactly bad but I would like to see the F take proactive action every once and a while in the sexual side of things with the two D's instead of being led every single time..

I dislike how the D's are basically having full blown sex with each other but we are tip toeing with F....
That's a big part of the whole draw imo - the daughter is the catalyst for this game, not the dad. Which is different than 99% of the games of this type out there.

I don't think the dad is ever going to be proactive sexually, it would be jarring given the setup.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I gotta agree with some here the lesbianism is a little strong this chapter and definitely not to my taste considering I was flacid the entire chapter. Even the Handjob was not that sexy for me. I like handjobs over oral sex for forplay to give some context. I Probably didn't like it because the main character was unconscious. It would of been sexier for me if he had woken up. That would of changed the story though, and possibly caused their relationships to accelerate to either get closer or further apart, so I guess I am conflicted about the main character waking up at that moment. I felt myself wishing the lesbian sex scenes would end to get back to the father and daughters bonding moments even the ones without any kind of sex which left me feeling "Meh" with this chapter. Past that though it had good character development. You can definitely see and feel those three bonding closer together it's well written in that regard. I look forward to the next chapter to see where it leads.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Yeap, as i commented before, in this update it felt like MC should be renamed to Main Camera, because thats how it felt, he just agreed to everything and had no saying in nothing.

The hype around the vacation for me was that MC was going forward with their relationship (at least with the youngest)... i mean romantic and all that shit... all he got was a HJ drunk sleeping and a half assed BJ, lol.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes