Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
MY last saves before that update doesnt worked. İs it only me ? should we start new game for it
Thanks in advance.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
This has really gone downhill, I liked the change of scenery at least even if it didnt amount to much in the end.
I think the sisters being full on lesbians make the characters much less interesting, not to mention really inconsistent when not contradictory with their daytime behavior. Such a development should have happened towards the end of the story in my opinion. Not a fan of the ghost mom either.
I felt nothing much from playing this chapter while I felt plenty with ch1-2. I could elaborate more on dialogues etc but this has plenty of fans just the way it is and Im not one to tell artists what to do, but I will express disappointment.
Im still curious and hopeful enough that it will rebound so Ill probable keep reading at least one more chapter as it seems the next one will probably be drama focused. (not that I think drama is inherently better but I liked the game more when there was some)
Cheers and thank you for your work dev. Happy new year to all.

hiddenbird

Oct 23, 2018
Holy cow, this chapter was off the charts good. The storytelling, the set-up, and the payoff was awesome.

Callbacks to the museum trip, making games, and the benefits of fruit juice.

Well done!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I was hoping for more fondling while they were cozy and drinking, at least his hands on one of each of their breasts.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I totally disagree with that. Because that is literally what we just did in this update. Everyone was beating around the bush including the MC at the start of this update but went pretty ok with everything happening in it.
Before this Update only Denise was having her master plan and the only problem was Macy either finding out or how to get her to join into this action.
Now Macy did not only join in but was more into it than ever before (clean up). Also we went already past a humping with Macy and Denise. They are full blown crazy at this point towards each other. All shackles off so to speak.

So the only shackle still in place (somewhat) is the MC. But now he will have 2 wards against him. Denise in a very shy and naive manner (only in his eyes because that women is literaly the mastermind behind all of this) and Macy. A women who is very direct in an approach of wanting something. And she has no filter. (Another women you say? OFF WITH HER HEAD!)

And never call it "doing the deed". Because in the fashion of this game and it's many ways of describing or indicating alot of stuff you should always find a better way to describe things ^^

Act of Darkness, Aggressive Cuddling, Assault with a friendly weapon, Blitzkrieg mit dem Fleischgewehr, Attacking the pink fortress, Bam-Bam in the Ham, Banana in a fruit salad, Creaming, the Twinkie, Extreme flirting, Chesterfield rugby, Forbidden Polka, Launching the meat missle, Moving furniture, Nut in the gut, Releasing the kraken, Shampooing the wookie, Slamming the clam, Snu Snu, Tunnel Patrol,

Idk pick your favourite, But in all the story we got tons of synonym using for such stuff you can't just name it doing the deed! xD
You have some good points there, but i don't see necessarely how the pace will be kept up that high compared to the rest/first chapters of the game, it would feel a bit rushed. Decent progession in one update doesn't mean the general 'slow-burn'-feel of the game will be done with.

And i chose that ridicolous 'doing the deed' saying BECAUSE it stands out like a sore thumb. In a forum like this, talking about games like this with words just like you suggested it just is funnier to me to thow ppl off a bit, I don't like much being categorized. ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You have some good points there, but i don't see necessarely how the pace will be kept up that high compared to the rest/first chapters of the game, it would feel a bit rushed. Decent progession in one update doesn't mean the general 'slow-burn'-feel of the game will be done with.

And i chose that ridicolous 'doing the deed' saying BECAUSE it stands out like a sore thumb. In a forum like this, talking about games like this with words just like you suggested it just is funnier to me to thow ppl off a bit, I don't like much being categorized. ;)
That depends on the approach by naughtyroad. Is he using the 5 stages of grief as an intro for the inhibitors and shackles of the protagonists to come off and start living life to the fullest including the forbidden fruits and his foreshadowing abilities?Remeber the first kiss of the game being foreshadowed? Remember also those 2 ladies on the couch at home drinking wine with a bathrobe and nothing under it? Also foreshadowing?

Or is this just the indtroduction to the forbidden fruits while both ladies now have to convince the MC that this is what his deceased wife would have wanted him to do?

Time will tell but so far i think the game will go with a middle ground here. Not as fast as the last update in terms of pacing but i am 100% sure that the next update will have more intimate stuff between the 3 as ever before.

And while i now understand your "doing the deed" argument. You can never convince me of that. "Banana in a fruit salad" is the only proper way to describe this. xD

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Kind of blows my mind that people would be upset at lesbian scenes! What?? Also, it seems to me that Denise’s plan is to basically turn them into a polyamorous trio so they all need to love each other equally, that’s what a lot of the cuddling conversation was about. So it makes sense that there would be a little more between the sisters as they’ve already been pretty intimate before.

By the way, was this just basically one long chapter adaptation of Lot’s story?

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
naughtyroad, thank you for sharing your great work as usual very well done. I have seen here and there some imprecisions on the writing e.g. "to" instead of "too" and you may want to revise the text, but overall it's excellent. Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: naughtyroad

F95.F95

Jul 16, 2018
This is, without a doubt, my favorite game in the entire genre. Every time I take a glance through the updates section, I'm quietly hoping LoML is listed, even though I can only imagine the hours of earnest effort that must go into each step. Frankly (and much to my own chagrin), I was put off by the body types at first, but the writing hooked me immediately - and I soon came to realize that not only are these some of the most realistic models, but coupled with the script, are so full of life, too! Just amazing. Thank you. Keep up the top-quality work, naughtyroad !! :eek:

Last edited:

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Frankly (and much to my own chagrin), I was put off by the body types at first, but the writing hooked me immediately - and I soon came to realize that not only are these some of the most realistic models, but coupled with the script, are so full of life, too! Just amazing. Thank you. Keep up the top-quality work, naughtyroad !! :eek:
That would be me as well. Very much.

My initial reactions with the earlier update
Wasn't really sure if I'd like this, the first impression being strongly influenced by the rather unique appearances of the characters - but the game is actually pretty good if you get past that. Well written, fairly quality graphics, and the characters end up growing on you (or at least me). So far I've got up to the little Christmas interlude, and I think I'll be playing this through and actually enjoying it.
I've been playing this through, and enjoying it, and keeping one eye open to see when we get more.
So yeah, thanks again from me as well naughtyroad

• Love
Reactions: naughtyroad

Edaaa

Feb 17, 2018
Really worth it if you don't want to lose all your saves (building an APK with different keys from mine or the last compressed version you played does that), or look at grainy images.

Cheers, and sorry for the shock at the belated opening credits. I'm glad you enjoyed it. No team btw, just me.

Two things:
1. The Macy and Denise paths can be locked out, thereby completely avoiding any lewd interactions of any sort between them and MC. That path continues in this chapter, but you'll basically be cutting out about half of the game.
2. Light of my Life does not contain any incest. If you are seeing it, you either changed the relationships in the preferences menu yourself, or you're using a version with a mod installed, or a save game you got somewhere else. Either way, that is not how the game ships, it is completely compliant to Patreon rules and does not have inappropriate content including any incest in any form.

Try going into the preferences menu, then chose "modify relations", and edit out any references to blood relations that were added by the mod or save you are using (click image to open).
View attachment 963331
Compress the android version pls i want to play it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You have over 1000 posts, you should have met Avaron a long time ago. She has no filter and says all the shit sane/rational people are thinking. That is why many people love her .. she will praise you one minute ... and she will call us a cunt 5 minutes later ;)
New years, i'm on the wine and feeling soppy.

I know I can be ... blunt at times and I know I can be annoying at others but I love this forum and most folk that use it.

Said it before and i'll say it again, for a site full of perverts i've never met a better bunch of folk to have banter with. I may call out dumb posts and rant at things but I still think most folk on here are awesome regardless of disagreements.

Sure there are a few people I don't get along with but I can count those on one hand and you'll never get along with everyone. Even people I do get along with i'll disagree with things about, we all have different tastes afterall.

Never saw the point of sugar coating things though. Always been a bit rough around the edges, fortunately for me here most people see that I don't mean any harm. It's only words.

By calling people idiots that thought it was abandoned .... well, yeah. Naughty has been constantly active, it's known he has more going on than working on games and it's known updates take a few months. Been that way since he came on the scene so from cock fingered aliens to sex starved kinky office workers, we have a gap between updates.

So I called people idiots that thought it was abandoned. If anyone feels slighted or insulted or if anyone's feelings are hurt by those words ..... i'm sure if you search hard enough you'll find someone that gives a shit :p

Love you guys, even the ones that bug me, happy new year *insert party popper here*

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Back when I found this one I almost passed because I didn't like the renders.. Gave it a whirl and enjoyed the story so kept on coming back.. Now I've been around so much that I feel I could kick my ass for thinking what I did on the rendering..

These days I have a hard time trying to figure out which is stronger, the story or the renders.

Honestly just a well rounded top tier game.. my hat is off to the DEV.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes