naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Great job naughtyroad I Commend your team and with baited breath await your next update.
Cheers, just one of me though. :sneaky:

(...)Only critique I have, and it's tiny compared to how good the game is, wish the gallery had the dialogue from the scenes too. Also seems like two of the biggest scenes left out of the Macy and Denise section.
It's come up before, but due to the crazy amount of flags and variables tracked inside a game session to steer conversation this or that way based on previous choices, that's near impossible. The best alternative is using ren'py's neigh infinite capacity for creating save games to create a favorites library of your own.
Please tell me which scenes you felt were missing, so I can go check if maybe there's a problem setting the persistent flag that unlocks that scene in the gallery.

(...) Also 'muh last update'. Dev did the usual cop out 'sleep content'. It's a classic and totally expected from the this dev. 6 months later we got a sleep scene yey!!!!!! (...)
Hmmm, you sorta missed the point on just , didn't you? :rolleyes:

Anyone else getting uncaught exceptions when trying to load on this update?
Please tell me more.
  1. Are these errors coming after loading old saves, or scenes from this update you try to reload?
    (note, there's about a small handful of scenes from previous chapters that had errors in the file name that need to be fixed, but in fixing those names, it has had the unfortunate side effect of breaking a save that happened to be in that exact scene. I am sorry for that).
  2. What is the actual message you get? (it has a copy button in Ren'py to copy the error text, allowing you to paste it)
  3. Does it work if you select "roll back" when you get the error message, and then continue playing from there?
  4. What scene are you loading?
  5. Are you using my original builds or a modded/compressed/otherwise altered version?
  6. What platform are you on (pc/linux/mac/android)?
  7. Would you be willing to share the saves in question?
Feel free to DM me the info if you don't want to post them to the public thread.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Happy New Year everyone ^^

And I am happy I gave the game 4* in 0.3 - and I can still stick to that review :)

The art (perspectives, framing ...) and the writing are both great. Probably the game with the best dialog I can remember. There is so much personality in the line of the girls. And as someone else explained it - all that "helps" to look beyond the models of the girls and appreciate them, even when they are not your type, just because they are so lovely and well crafted characters.

Keep up the great work in 2021 :)

Reactions: naughtyroad

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
To anyone that is complaining about the lack of content between the mc and the wards in this update then give your heads a wobble, I think it's great how the youngest ward is looking to her eldest ward to 'learn' and experiment with intimacy!!
Am I the only one who actually see's how the story is panning out just like it did with the father and daughters in the Art work and the biblical story behind it?? Or am I totally getting it wrong lol??
Great update as always naughtyroad and look forward to your future releases and happy new year.

Aug 18, 2019
To anyone that is complaining about the lack of content between the mc and the wards in this update then give your heads a wobble, I think it's great how the youngest ward is looking to her eldest ward to 'learn' and experiment with intimacy!!
Am I the only one who actually see's how the story is panning out just like it did with the father and daughters in the Art work and the biblical story behind it?? Or am I totally getting it wrong lol??
Great update as always naughtyroad and look forward to your future releases and happy new year.
to be fair, i'm pretty sure this was the most sexually involved AND sexually explicit chapter so far, and i'd go even further to challenge that it was the most sexually explicit chapter COMBINED throughout the game so far for the d/wards - - i think people still complaining at this point are griping about "penetrated sex" in general

i might be in the minority, but i feel the pacing has been PERFECT, (for the d/wards) not too fast, not too slow; JUST RIGHT, for a game of this type of story telling, i feel immediate sex with the d/wards underminds the characters - - the youngest is learning, and the oldest has her own shit to deal with (i could see denise overcoming her fears by going on "dates" with the f/guardian) - - honestly, the only route that feels "off" is the have-sex-with-everything-that-moves option, (but hey, there's nothing wrong with that in this genre)

to be honest, the wait was very long, and i did not immediately play this release because i was honestly butthurt about having to eat my words, but i honestly feel that (within argue-able reason) the wait was worth it - - finally getting out of the bathroom with denise, the car with macy, and the house with both of them was a big game changer - - having to put all the new assets in takes time, and learning; would i have preferred something sooner? absolutely, but the payoff was certainly worth it, i feel the advancement of the characters in this chapter alone was equal to about 2 (maybe 3) of the last updates put together

my only critique at this point is development time, but being as this is NRs biggest project to date, i suppose it wasn't really fair to gripe as much as i did; a lot of big hitting titles released this year HH/SS/WVM/BADIK/CoBD - - waiting for this game to catch up probably felt worse than it was, anyway, enough of my book reply, can't say i won't be a dick in the future, and not that my say-so carries any weight, but i admit i was wrong

it was worth the wait

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Please tell me which scenes you felt were missing, so I can go check if maybe there's a problem setting the persistent flag that unlocks that scene in the gallery.
Seems like the bath scene with Macy and Denise isnt there, and neither is Macy and Denise getting woken up after the MC passes out from too much wine the first time aka HJ scene

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
We thought the update was great

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Seems like the bath scene with Macy and Denise isnt there, and neither is Macy and Denise getting woken up after the MC passes out from too much wine the first time aka HJ scene
Can confirm that the bathscene ends quite abruptly and it does feel like there's a transition missing.

edit: I meant the outdoors bathscene, not the bathtub scene, that worked fine, as did the HJ-scene, so maybe it's me misunderstanding the transitions, it did feel abrupt but maybe it was supposed to.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I enjoyed this update a lot! I believe it was all about bringing Macy to the same page Denise and the MC were, on their journey to the biblical story they saw in a painting.
I only missed the daily sexy event with Denise, the massage. I believe it could be there without negatively impacting Macy's progress.
I hope the next update won't take that long to arrive!

Reactions: Terrygun and jenn20

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Can confirm that the bathscene ends quite abruptly and it does feel like there's a transition missing.
WRT the scene: If you sort of steered Denise away from the whole idea of her roommate tasting herself and her trying it with tasting herself, you do not get an extension scene on the scene in the bathroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you confirm if you got that extension or not (see in the spoiler for screenshot)?
If you didn't see that, but you wouldn't have minded it, I think I may have to rework that scene a little, and instead of just assuming it's doing you a mercy by sparing you that, I'll put a dialog option so you can choose to skip it if you're not into it. That might have been the better design choice all along now that I think on it. :unsure:

Reactions: w_Stew

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Dev did the usual cop out 'sleep content'. It's a classic and totally expected from the this dev. 6 months later we got a sleep scene yey!!!!!! I think at this point the dev is just farming the game. Maybe he afraids once people gets what they want they will lose interest or something. That's not even how it works. The most successfull adult games aren't even slow burn games in the beginning. not even close. Anyways I'm done with this. Maybe you guys will get an actual handjob scene with daughters(where mc is actually awake or not drunk or anything like that) in 2 years or something. rofl

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) I only missed the daily sexy event with Denise, the massage. I believe it could be there without negatively impacting Macy's progress. (...)
Storywise, yeah, but from a production standpoint, it would have required me to recreate the entire "home bathroom" scene, which by now consists of about 346 images (probably coming from about 200/250 or so renders) in the new location, for the purpose of hosting just three or four morning talk scenes before being stored away never to be used again. I decided that fun as they are, a full week worths of development time that would require was better spent somewhere else.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The most successfull adult games aren't even slow burn games in the beginning. not even close.
Hmmm.... Daughter for Dessert, Palmer - oh you are so right, not a very successful game
Dating my Daughter, Mr. Dots Games - hmm ... same thing here, slow burn
Parental Love, Luxee ... a pattern of some sort?
[...] insert long list of other very successful games

Yes, you are truly wise, Sage One.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Storywise, yeah, but from a production standpoint, it would have required me to recreate the entire "home bathroom" scene, which by now consists of about 346 images (probably coming from about 200/250 or so renders) in the new location, for the purpose of hosting just three or four morning talk scenes before being stored away never to be used again. I decided that fun as they are, a full week worths of development time that would require was better spent somewhere else.
Since you mentioned the "home bathroom" scenes. Can you confirm you will use the old ones again for the next update? Because..... i need my titty grabbing morning ritual back. If not thats fine as well but it would save you alot of time. :)

Hmmm.... Daughter for Dessert, Palmer - oh you are so right, not a very successful game
Dating my Daughter, Mr. Dots Games - hmm ... same thing here, slow burn
Parental Love, Luxee ... a pattern of some sort?
[...] insert long list of other very successful games

Yes, you are truly wise, Sage One.
Ah yes we all remember those games where you can bang the entire cast in 20 seconds and forgot everything about them (including their names) even faster. And who doesn't remember the insane amount of work they put up in which they copied the entire background, interface and even the models into said games with a translation that deserves a literature price like "me dick! suck?" or classics like "me horny, you alive, fucky fucky?" And last but not least "me love you long time" ah the most successful games who no one remembers to this day.

Sarcasm off.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
WRT the scene: If you sort of steered Denise away from the whole idea of her roommate tasting herself and her trying it with tasting herself, you do not get an extension scene on the scene in the bathroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you confirm if you got that extension or not (see in the spoiler for screenshot)?
If you didn't see that, but you wouldn't have minded it, I think I may have to rework that scene a little, and instead of just assuming it's doing you a mercy by sparing you that, I'll put a dialog option so you can choose to skip it if you're not into it. That might have been the better design choice all along now that I think on it. :unsure:

edit: I meant the outdoors bathscene, not the bathtub scene, that worked fine, as did the HJ-scene, so maybe it's me misunderstanding the transitions, it did feel abrupt but maybe it was supposed to.

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Makes sense! You got to stick to the feasible. Especially in a solo project.
I still miss that scene though, 'cause for me, it is the sexiest scene in the game so far: An one on one scene, it is repeatable, it escalates, it involves my favorite character, and it is at a point where it can get really naughty! ;)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes