naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hey.
I checked my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them the "Failed to allocate SDL_Surface" error stopped, but now I had two different errors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tested other games and they are all working.
Hi! I think it's the need of codec, so it can decode WebP format of images. Don't know which is it..
Yeah, definitely sounds like codec or related. Those other games are probably only using stills, so they can get away with using .jpg images.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Just out of curiosity... I know that this is not everybody's thing, but will there be any GILF content with Ethel in any of the future updates?

Asking for a friend ^^
Hope the dev reads your message and tells us! I think it would be great to have content with Ethel, there's way too few games with GILF content and it's a shame!

I always find it funny that there's always so much weird stuff out there like snuff, watersports, scat, bestiality, extreme raceplay and so on but for a lot of people sexy grannies are step too far! Hope the dev isn't one of them and gives us some good stuff :)

Reactions: Dragon59 and banuma

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Oh I read all of them, but I don't ever do spoilers, one way or the other. Sorry. :censored:
Even the proofers don't get to see anything until it's in a state polished enough to count as nearly release worthy.
That's what I prefer. So much so, I stopped reading this forum for the couple days it took me to digest the last update. Came back to about 40 PAGES of stuff to read through :)

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Oh I read all of them, but I don't ever do spoilers, one way or the other. Sorry. :censored:
Even the proofers don't get to see anything until it's in a state polished enough to count as nearly release worthy.
Is there anyone you share it with before it reaches that stage? Your wife for example to get a outside view on it to catch stuff you maybe missed or to get a general feedback on it?

Cause to tell you the truth before i hand anything over i let my sister read it because i make so many spelling errors xD

John_Swede

Nov 5, 2018
I have to 100% agree. I actually really liked that the girls weren't the cliché, perfectly sculpted yet unrealistic beauties that we see in almost every game out there. The story is really well written and actually pretty heartwarming for this type of game.

I'm pleasantly surprised, and can't wait to see what comes next. Awesome work!
I also have to totally agree that this game is not about just Bang on target.. This storyline is long and heartwarming. I believe theese girls comes from Iran or Irak. Girls from Iran, Persia, are among the most beautiful in the world. Only matched by those from Norway and Sweden :) In this game , you follow a story. It´s not about nudity all the time. Many other games have sex within 5 minutes. Here, it´s a buildup to something easy at first, that devellop into something much bigger. I say to the DEV: Keep up the good work, I really like your game (And I have about 30 of them). Good luck to you in the makings of this game. Thank´s

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Not on the text or story. My wife helps picking out outfits and has a look at some of the visuals, but the rest of it gets its first review when it hits the proofers in alpha.
Thats alot of secrecy to savor the story and text for the next update. But if it works never change it. But the outfits i find kinda funny. Don't tell me the Banana costume was her idea xDD

Reactions: gubp and LarryK
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes