naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I dont know if this has been answered before, but how many chapters are planned?
At least two more after the next one I guess, but it also sort of depends on where we all want to go from there (you all and me both); if there's more actual, interesting story to tell (I have some ideas), more things to explore, or if we both come to the conclusion that it's been a great ride and now it's time to end on a high and move on to something new. We'll have to figure that out together after the coming release.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
At least two more after the next one I guess, but it also sort of depends on where we all want to go from there (you all and me both); if there's more actual, interesting story to tell (I have some ideas), more things to explore, or if we both come to the conclusion that it's been a great ride and now it's time to end on a high and move on to something new. We'll have to figure that out together after the coming release.
I refuse to accept any of that. For reasons i do not have to explain but everyone can understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
Just out of curiosity... I know that this is not everybody's thing, but will there be any GILF content with Ethel in any of the future updates?

Asking for a friend ^^
A very good question. Would be awesome. Wallpaper with cake? :D

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I don't think that's entirely true. The summary at the end of every chapter explains things the player did or didn't. Sometimes something is missed.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The example with the summary that stands out to me is the bit about not helping Sierra (?) with her daddy issues. I can understand most small choices like that not affecting the larger trajectory of the game, but it would be something a walkthrough could help to reveal all the game's nuances.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
The example with the summary that stands out to me is the bit about not helping Sierra (?) with her daddy issues. I can understand most small choices like that not affecting the larger trajectory of the game, but it would be something a walkthrough could help to reveal all the game's nuances.
Just play those scenes twice and pick the option you liked best. It's worth it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just play those scenes twice and pick the option you liked best. It's worth it.
Or you could play the entire game multiple times and catch stuff you missed on your first 20 playthroughs and still find even more in future playthroughs. Tiny bits here and there and all over the place. :)

And no i did not play this game 20 times already. More like 40 atm. Once you change the names to all kinds of ridiculous stuff you get hilarious results.
BUT once you find out you can change the name of certain body parts as well with all kinds of programmed responses you just have to find them all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
The quality for this game is top notch. I'm surprised not many know about this game yet.

Is it mandatory to romance both sisters? I'm really not interested with the older daughter, but would love to pursue the younger one.

For now it seems like this is not an option and you're forced to romance and kiss Macy as well if you want to pursue with the other.

Is there a younger sister only route?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The quality for this game is top notch. I'm surprised not many know about this game yet.

Is it mandatory to romance both sisters? I'm really not interested with the older daughter, but would love to pursue the younger one.

For now it seems like this is not an option and you're forced to romance and kiss Macy as well if you want to pursue with the other.

None whatsoever. They come as a package. "Romancing" only one of them would defeat the whole point of the game.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Tnx!

(...)
Yeah im in the same path like zetsupetsu too, only here for the brick house girl :love:
Sadly, there isn't and won't be such a path. Basically, it would require me to write two entirely separate main storylines. Or three really, to satisfy those that'd prefer a Macy only path (and there's a few of those around as well). Or to think of it in another way: it would basically reduce my efficiency by two-thirds, as only one third of the players would see any given path (assuming equal distribution of the choices), and that seems awfully wasteful, seeing how it's already all I can do to keep development with this one combined path for the main LIs in a reasonable timeframe.

It'd probably be whole different case if this were one of those sandbox harem things where each girl camps out in her own room until you come by to lewd visit her, and hardly ever interacts with the other characters, but it's not.

As a single dev, it's just not something I can afford to do with the one resource I'm always short on, which is time. :cry:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Tnx!

Sadly, there isn't and won't be such a path. Basically, it would require me to write two entirely separate main storylines. Or three really, to satisfy those that'd prefer a Macy only path (and there's a few of those around as well). Or to think of it in another way: it would basically reduce my efficiency by two-thirds, as only one third of the players would see any given path (assuming equal distribution of the choices), and that seems awfully wasteful, seeing how it's already all I can do to keep development with this one combined path for the main LIs in a reasonable timeframe.

It'd probably be whole different case if this were one of those sandbox harem things where each girl camps out in her own room until you come by to lewd visit her, and hardly ever interacts with the other characters, but it's not.

As a single dev, it's just not something I can afford to do with the one resource I'm always short on, which is time. :cry:
IMHO it's the interplay between the sisters that makes their dialog stand out and sets the writing here apart from so many of the VNs, even most of those widely considered exceptional. If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it. Besides it's your story tell it as YOU choose.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
IMHO it's the interplay between the sisters that makes their dialog stand out and sets the writing here apart from so many of the VNs, even most of those widely considered exceptional. If it ain't broke, don't "fix" it. Besides it's your story tell it as YOU choose.
Exactly. It was the writing that made me fall in love with some "different looking" characters.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes