gubl

May 31, 2018
Am I the only one who feels that Denise forces MC into relationship with Macy as a pre-requisite ?
Up to recent chapter, that seemed as fluid intention, MC was sort of breaking ice with "difficult teenager". Now, this effort turned out into prelude for getting physical with Macy while Denise stays unattainable. Whole development with Denise is like BOGO.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Am I the only one who feels that Denise forces MC into relationship with Macy as a pre-requisite ?
Up to recent chapter, that seemed as fluid intention, MC was sort of breaking ice with "difficult teenager". Now, this effort turned out into prelude for getting physical with Macy while Denise stays unattainable. Whole development with Denise is like BOGO.
The story shows why,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Just to be on the safe side, I've updated the link in the OP with a fresh invite, so give it another shot. Keep in mind that the server's been set to accept accounts with verified e-mail addresses. I thought that meant unverified accounts couldn't post, but maybe that's changed.
Funny, I should have thought of it sooner. Discord expects me to setup an account before viewing other ones. Anyway, problem resolved, thanks for the help :)

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I dont know if this has been answered before, but how many chapters are planned?
At least two more after the next one I guess, but it also sort of depends on where we all want to go from there (you all and me both); if there's more actual, interesting story to tell (I have some ideas), more things to explore, or if we both come to the conclusion that it's been a great ride and now it's time to end on a high and move on to something new. We'll have to figure that out together after the coming release.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
At least two more after the next one I guess, but it also sort of depends on where we all want to go from there (you all and me both); if there's more actual, interesting story to tell (I have some ideas), more things to explore, or if we both come to the conclusion that it's been a great ride and now it's time to end on a high and move on to something new. We'll have to figure that out together after the coming release.
I refuse to accept any of that. For reasons i do not have to explain but everyone can understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
Just out of curiosity... I know that this is not everybody's thing, but will there be any GILF content with Ethel in any of the future updates?

Asking for a friend ^^
A very good question. Would be awesome. Wallpaper with cake? :D

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I don't think that's entirely true. The summary at the end of every chapter explains things the player did or didn't. Sometimes something is missed.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The example with the summary that stands out to me is the bit about not helping Sierra (?) with her daddy issues. I can understand most small choices like that not affecting the larger trajectory of the game, but it would be something a walkthrough could help to reveal all the game's nuances.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
The example with the summary that stands out to me is the bit about not helping Sierra (?) with her daddy issues. I can understand most small choices like that not affecting the larger trajectory of the game, but it would be something a walkthrough could help to reveal all the game's nuances.
Just play those scenes twice and pick the option you liked best. It's worth it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just play those scenes twice and pick the option you liked best. It's worth it.
Or you could play the entire game multiple times and catch stuff you missed on your first 20 playthroughs and still find even more in future playthroughs. Tiny bits here and there and all over the place. :)

And no i did not play this game 20 times already. More like 40 atm. Once you change the names to all kinds of ridiculous stuff you get hilarious results.
BUT once you find out you can change the name of certain body parts as well with all kinds of programmed responses you just have to find them all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
The quality for this game is top notch. I'm surprised not many know about this game yet.

Is it mandatory to romance both sisters? I'm really not interested with the older daughter, but would love to pursue the younger one.

For now it seems like this is not an option and you're forced to romance and kiss Macy as well if you want to pursue with the other.

Is there a younger sister only route?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The quality for this game is top notch. I'm surprised not many know about this game yet.

Is it mandatory to romance both sisters? I'm really not interested with the older daughter, but would love to pursue the younger one.

For now it seems like this is not an option and you're forced to romance and kiss Macy as well if you want to pursue with the other.

Is there a younger sister only route?
None whatsoever. They come as a package. "Romancing" only one of them would defeat the whole point of the game.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes