FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
And Bananas!
Or just Macy and/or Denise. Wherever. Whenever. However. Sans bananas and pirates and everything. I don't care anymore. I just need more of them. I wonder if there's a group therapy thing for this type of addiction somewhere? Because I could really use a meeting right now. The drinking doesn't seem to help anymore.:(

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Or just Macy and/or Denise. Wherever. Whenever. However. Sans bananas and pirates and everything. I don't care anymore. I just need more of them. I wonder if there's a group therapy thing for this type of addiction somewhere? Because I could really use a meeting right now. The drinking doesn't seem to help anymore.:(
There is always another playthrough around the corner. It helps. It really does :)

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings fellow LomL fans,

I can't believe I missed this update until now. I can only guess I was still in shock and sorrow due to the events of January 6th, a date that will live in infamy. :cry:

Sorry about that, its NOT why we all here... We are here for the love, laughs and great story. Thank you naughtyroad for bringing this story to life, and all the hard work you put into this GEM of a game.

So I was playing through the most recent release and came to the scene at the cabin where they are all in bed and peacefully sleeping when Macy is woken by something poking her in her sweet booty. Macy, discovers whats poking her and tries her best to put her fathers penis back into his underwear when of course Denise wakes up to see Macy 'handling' their fathers penis, and does what Denise does best pushing Macy to do a bit more than she thought she would or should. again the scene playes on for a bit and we get to the following menu choice about what Macy calls her fathers penis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now me being me, of course I selected 'Other...' and I almost went with something a bit crude, but then I remembered something from the game Ecchi Sensei.... babymaker, which if I recall correctly was a trigger for a pregnancy outcome. So OF COURSE I had Macy call her dads penis 'babymaker' and hit enter. And to my surprise I got the following screen as the games response to this input...

THIS my friends is GOLD, I literally had an audible chuckle and it got me thinking abut what other options could be in the code. Now being a VERY junior modder, and a novice at python I just had to look at the code, and boy, let me tell you I was surprised.

naughtyroad I am in absolute awe of your coding and the absolute diversity in the dialog in this game. Now the coding and storytelling in this game are incredible, I mean the attention and nuance of each action and choice give this game an almost infinite number of play-through possibilities. Your attention to details, the variety of dialog based on each choice and each characters affinity towards each other can have from mild to major impact on whats said during allot of the scenes. Its a masterpiece in its branching that i have not seen in any other VN/Game.

To give non coders a glance into the vast amount of coding that goes on in the background of this game, I will show you just how much thought and effort naughtyroad puts into this game, I will show you the scripting for just this one choice in this game (that choice being the one shown above) but I assure you most of the code in this game is just as in depth and well thought out in the coding throughout.

The above is just a small sample of the thought and effort put into this game, I assure you I have looked at the coding behind some of the most popular games on this site because I can learn allot by using their code as examples. naughtyroad 's coding is quite a bit superior to my ability to even read some of it, heck I even have a hard time finding the typical '$so_and_so_love +=2' which would normally be used to increase a players stat or stats, like I used to make the Karmic_Impact_MOD for a different game.

As much as I enjoyed this latest installment of LomL, I was FAR more impressed after reviewing the code, which is what prompted me to type out this long winded posting, and I have a greater respect for naughtyroad 's standing about walkthroughs for this particular game, your stance about the walkthrough that was published made allot more sense to me, and I mean no disrespect to IAmAB as I went back and looked at the effort you put into the MOD and the skills to put that MOD together, but I now better understand Naughtyroads stance about it. IF IAmAB or anyone else were to try and make a 'walkthrough' for this game my only suggestion would be to NOT guide someone down a path, but maybe show the impact of said choices.

******** To the walkthrough people Start ********
All that being said, if someone thinks they NEED a walkthrough, I think I can offer a simple hint to guide you along. In this story if you want to be a caring father (which I think is the best route), just think of each choice as a caring, loving, and attentive father who wants the best for his children. Listen to the words they speak in each scene, and know when to dig a bit deeper, or to just listen and let them vent and let it out. There are very few 'wrong answers' which effect the stats in a negative way. Please trust me about the 'wrong answer' thing in this game, and quite frankly go back to your choices and try some other options as the dialog shifts are worth the replay. (which is why I have saves for each choice) If you're just in it for the art and lewd's, again, just try to be a good guy and you will get plenty of good lewd's.
******** To the walkthrough people End ********

I know the aesthetics of the ladies in this game are not everyone's cup of tea, but the attention to detail in the models themselves is worth it, whether it be the the nipples and when they are hard or not and the texturing of the areola's and the skinning, or when for instance Macy is laying on her back and her breast are naturally effected by gravity, and the details and effort that went into the stylization of the 'sets' themselves is impressive and a study for other artist. Each scene is brought to life throughout the game with small details and artistic choices, as opposed to the all too common DAZ marketplace prefabs which are as absent of life as a showroom floor of a big box store.

To that end, Kudos on all counts in your game naughtyroad, the story, the coding, the scenes and sets, and the overall stylization. Thank you, Thank you so much for raising the bar. I wish you and yours only the best, and I know you will be successful in any project you work on as long as you to hold yourself to this standard.

If you read this far, thank you for your time, I know it was long as I am often long winded, but give yourself a pat on the back, you made it to the end. :cool:

Thank you everyone, please have a great day/evening/night. Good health to you and yours.
Nicestgamer

PS: Please show the love and support for naughtyroad
Naughty Road - - - -

PPS: Thank you for all the wonderful reactions, it warms my heart that so many of you have read my whole post and offered the likes as such. it is a true testament how wonderful the LomL community is.

Last edited:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020

I can't believe I missed this update until now. I can only guess I was still in shock and sorrow due to the events of January 6th, a date that will live in infamy. :cry:

Sorry about that, its NOT why we all here... We are here for the love, laughs and great story. Thank you naughtyroad for bringing this story to life, and all the hard work you put into this GEM of a game.

So I was playing through the most recent release and came to the scene at the cabin where they are all in bed and peacefully sleeping when Macy is woken by something poking her in her sweet booty. Macy, discovers whats poking her and tries her best to put her fathers penis back into his underwear when of course Denise wakes up to see Macy 'handling' their fathers penis, and does what Denise does best pushing Macy to do a bit more than she thought she would or should. again the scene playes on for a bit and we get to the following menu choice about what Macy calls her fathers penis.
Now me being me, of course I selected 'Other...' and I almost went with something a bit crude, but then I remembered something from the game Ecchi Sensei.... babymaker, which if I recall correctly was a trigger for a pregnancy outcome. So OF COURSE I had Macy call her dads penis 'babymaker' and hit enter. And to my surprise I got the following screen as the games response to this input...

THIS my friends is GOLD, I literally had an audible chuckle and it got me thinking abut what other options could be in the code. Now being a VERY junior modder, and a novice at python I just had to look at the code, and boy, let me tell you I was surprised.

naughtyroad I am in absolute awe of your coding and the absolute diversity in the dialog in this game. Now the coding and storytelling in this game are incredible, I mean the attention and nuance of each action and choice give this game an almost infinite number of play-through possibilities. Your attention to details, the variety of dialog based on each choice and each characters affinity towards each other can have from mild to major impact on whats said during allot of the scenes. Its a masterpiece in its branching that i have not seen in any other VN/Game.

To give non coders a glance into the vast amount of coding that goes on in the background of this game, I will show you just how much thought and effort naughtyroad puts into this game, I will show you the scripting for just this one choice in this game (that choice being the one shown above) but I assure you most of the code in this game is just as in depth and well thought out in the coding throughout.

The above is just a small sample of the thought and effort put into this game, I assure you I have looked at the coding behind some of the most popular games on this site because I can learn allot by using their code as examples. naughtyroad 's coding is quite a bit superior to my ability to even read some of it, heck I even have a hard time finding the typical '$so_and_so_love +=2' which would normally be used to increase a players stat or stats, like I used to make the Karmic_Impact_MOD for a different game.

As much as I enjoyed this latest installment of LomL, I was FAR more impressed after reviewing the code, which is what prompted me to type out this long winded posting, and I have a greater respect for naughtyroad 's standing about walkthroughs for this particular game, your stance about the walkthrough that was published made allot more sense to me, and I mean no disrespect to IAmAB as I went back and looked at the effort you put into the MOD and the skills to put that MOD together, but I now better understand Naughtyroads stance about it. IF IAmAB or anyone else were to try and make a 'walkthrough' for this game my only suggestion would be to NOT guide someone down a path, but maybe show the impact of said choices.

All that being said, if someone thinks they NEED a walkthrough, I think I can offer a simple hint to guide you along. In this story if you want to be a caring father (which I think is the best route), just think of each choice as a caring, loving, and attentive father who wants the best for his children. Listen to the words they speak in each scene, and know when to dig a bit deeper, or to just listen and let them vent and let it out. There are very few 'wrong answers' which effect the stats in a negative way. Please trust me about the 'wrong answer' thing in this game, and quite frankly go back to your choices and try some other options as the dialog shifts are worth the replay. (which is why I have saves for each choice) If your just in it for the art and lewd's, again, just try to be a good guy and you will get plenty of good lewd's.

I know the aesthetics of the ladies in this game are not everyone's cup of tea, but the attention to detail in the models themselves is worth it, whether it be the the nipples and when they are hard or not and the texturing of the areola's and the skinning, or whe for instance Macy is laying on her back and her breast are naturally effected by gravity, and the details and effort that went into the stylization of the 'sets' themselves is impressive and a study for other artist. Each scene is brought to life throughout the game with small details and artistic choices, as opposed to the all too common DAZ marketplace prefabs which are as absent of life as a showroom floor of a big box store.

To that end, Kudos on all counts in your game naughtyroad, the story, the coding, the scenes and sets, and the overall stylization. Thank you, Thank you so much for raising the bar. I wish you and yours only the best, and I know you will be successful in any project you work on as long as you to hold yourself to this standard.

If you read this far, thank you for your time, I know it was long as I am often long winded, but give yourself a pat on the back, you made it to the end. :cool:

Thank you everyone, please have a great day/evening/night. Good health to you and yours.
Nicestgamer

PS Please show the love and support for naughtyroad
Naughty Road - - - -
Absolute GOLD!!!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

All that being said, if someone thinks they NEED a walkthrough, I think I can offer a simple hint to guide you along. In this story if you want to be a caring father (which I think is the best route), just think of each choice as a caring, loving, and attentive father who wants the best for his children. Listen to the words they speak in each scene, and know when to dig a bit deeper, or to just listen and let them vent and let it out. There are very few 'wrong answers' which effect the stats in a negative way. Please trust me about the 'wrong answer' thing in this game, and quite frankly go back to your choices and try some other options as the dialog shifts are worth the replay. (which is why I have saves for each choice) If your just in it for the art and lewd's, again, just try to be a good guy and you will get plenty of good lewd's.

I know the aesthetics of the ladies in this game are not everyone's cup of tea, but the attention to detail in the models themselves is worth it, whether it be the the nipples and when they are hard or not and the texturing of the areola's and the skinning, or whe for instance Macy is laying on her back and her breast are naturally effected by gravity, and the details and effort that went into the stylization of the 'sets' themselves is impressive and a study for other artist. Each scene is brought to life throughout the game with small details and artistic choices, as opposed to the all too common DAZ marketplace prefabs which are as absent of life as a showroom floor of a big box store.

Nicestgamer

PS Please show the love and support for naughtyroad
Naughty Road - - - -
What a love letter. That's beautiful man.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

All that being said, if someone thinks they NEED a walkthrough, I think I can offer a simple hint to guide you along. In this story if you want to be a caring father (which I think is the best route), just think of each choice as a caring, loving, and attentive father who wants the best for his children. Listen to the words they speak in each scene, and know when to dig a bit deeper, or to just listen and let them vent and let it out. There are very few 'wrong answers' which effect the stats in a negative way. Please trust me about the 'wrong answer' thing in this game, and quite frankly go back to your choices and try some other options as the dialog shifts are worth the replay. (which is why I have saves for each choice) If you're just in it for the art and lewd's, again, just try to be a good guy and you will get plenty of good lewd's.

I know the aesthetics of the ladies in this game are not everyone's cup of tea, but the attention to detail in the models themselves is worth it, whether it be the the nipples and when they are hard or not and the texturing of the areola's and the skinning, or when for instance Macy is laying on her back and her breast are naturally effected by gravity, and the details and effort that went into the stylization of the 'sets' themselves is impressive and a study for other artist. Each scene is brought to life throughout the game with small details and artistic choices, as opposed to the all too common DAZ marketplace prefabs which are as absent of life as a showroom floor of a big box store.

Nicestgamer

Naughty Road - - - -

PPS: Thank you for all the wonderful reactions, it warms my heart that so many of you have read my whole post and offered the likes as such. it is a true testament how wonderful the LomL community is.

Totally agree on this but it also did not elude my eyes that you showed us the vast amount of "other" dick rename choices.

Which i have to admit was kinda funny when i used "banana" but i had no idea about the amount of coded answers. So thank you for that.

I will now start another playthrough with the Glorious BIGGUS DICKUS!!!!! In Hopes i will never meet the wife Incontinentia Buttockth!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Nicestgamer

Naughty Road - - - -

I love this so much, I should really have looked into the code for this game, that was just... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Almost 2 months and no update. WTF???
Progress bar is at the top of this same page your bellowing upon. The dev keeps folks pretty well up to date on the status of updates. Previous update was in early January, a little over 7 months after the update before that. Patience is a virtue. It's not like the updates are small, they are complete chapters with a ton of content and enjoyment.

meyele

Jun 4, 2017
I'm betting another 5.5-6 months of waiting, cya around September.
Nah, the dev is making good progress, maybe july? i realize that as he releases updates he gets better thus taking less time to update.
That said, i rather have 2 updates a year if it means the quality of this game stays as it is.
play other games, go out for a while, watch some movies, by the time you remember this game is a thing it alrady has an update ready for you to play.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Nah, the dev is making good progress, maybe july? i realize that as he releases updates he gets better thus taking less time to update.
That said, i rather have 2 updates a year if it means the quality of this game stays as it is.
play other games, go out for a while, watch some movies, by the time you remember this game is a thing it alrady has an update ready for you to play.
Some people only have f95 :KEK: .

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

MaliXe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2019

Nicestgamer

Naughty Road - - - -

I remembered Will Wright, designer of SimCity, The Sims, and Spore, saying something like: "as a developer, you have to deal with two computers, one is the machine in front of you, another is the brain and the imagination of the player", this is the biggest challenge. When you try to tell a story through a game, the player will always be the real main character and the developer needs to elicit reactions from this character even without knowing his tastes and opinions, and even fetishes in the case of our type of games. It requires commitment but mainly it requires imagination to try to predict the unpredictable. I think that these details pointed out, show a little bit of how naughtyroad's mind works in this sense and helps to explain why his game is so good.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019

In case you missed it, you also get lots of these comments when you get the choose for what Denise calls her vagina.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes