UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cheers and thanks for the feedback. Yeah, it's mostly as Larry said. You're gonna hit rock bottom, and their reactions are not always within your control. There's no way to avoid Macy punching you in the face (just like there's no way to prevent Denise from having a crisis at school), it's what you do after. The lovepoint point feedback here serves not as a score for you to max, but as a story device, to let you know not all is well and worry about putting everything back together.
THanks to you and Larry for the feedback. Very much appreciated.

Reactions: naughtyroad

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i hope u stick with the bibltheme from the museum exihibit,so we get our "wards" pregnant ,maybe stick with brooke for the new job so that the life for them turn better larger home or like in covid times so often homeoffice...,or macy get the idea from her sister that she like to share so brooke maybe get to be a part of the family

im really suprised to see some more or less realistic chars not the mostly used shining barbie dolls (ok they look good...),the eyes sometimes in the kissing look really big a bit animelike,and yeah im really happy that so far NO NTR is showing since im not a fan of this i can live with cuckqueen's but no NTR

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i hope u stick with the bibltheme from the museum exihibit,so we get our "wards" pregnant ,maybe stick with brooke for the new job so that the life for them turn better larger home or like in covid times so often homeoffice...,or macy get the idea from her sister that she like to share so brooke maybe get to be a part of the family

im really suprised to see some more or less realistic chars not the mostly used shining barbie dolls (ok they look good...),the eyes sometimes in the kissing look really big a bit animelike,and yeah im really happy that so far NO NTR is showing since im not a fan of this i can live with cuckqueen's but no NTR
I am pretty sure there will never be any NTR in this game. But i kinda like the idea with brooke moving in with them. But as the story goes so far i don't see this happening in any way atm. Could be wrong as well as i don't know where the story will take us.

Correction i DO know where the story is gonna take us. To the glorious Venus hills of those two. Will have my base camp near the thighs and prepare myself for the mounting of the hills.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I've commented that the quality of writing here is exceptional. Please allow me to provide an example. So perfect that I damn near pissed myself. The line is the elder sister speaking about her manipulative younger sister. "I'm beginning to wonder if there is a connection between being short and a vicious little dictator."

To all the wannabe Napoleons out there, you've just been tagged and bagged.

Took me several minutes to break out of the game and post this and I'm still laughing my ass off. Kudos to the writer!

Edit:
So as we get to know the characters and they develop separate personalities the writer(s) have the opportunity to express those personalities in dialog.. This means that usually they have to build identities of the character before they can start turning phrases to differentiate them selves from a cookie cutter game blob. So if you have quality writing as the game develops great lines become more common and just "appear" as if they are perfectly natural. The youger sister to the older "Well at least I don't look like I went on a field trip to the local newspaper and fell into the printing press by accident".

NR: Damn man, it's not just a few one liners here and there, the lines fully enhance the personalities that you've created for these characters. Writing doesn't get much better than this.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I've gotta say that Macy is a great character. When games have an "angry" character like her, it must be difficult to get it right but naughtyroad nailed it.
The main character don't have a clue why Macy is angry at him at the begin of the game, but the player know why. This avoid Macy angriness from being annoying to the player, in my opinion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
when next update coming?
what a nice reply:oops:
no need to ask and to wait for nice or less nice replies - if there is no update news from the dev (and usually it is better to not give any eta-s), try and check the op, see when was the last/main update, check when was the first release/first update, check how many updates it has so far, and calculate a rough estimate for yourself (be sure to add a few weeks to each update as it comes).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
no need to ask and to wait for nice or less nice replies - if there is no update news from the dev (and usually it is better to not give any eta-s), try and check the op, see when was the last/main update, check when was the first release/first update, check how many updates it has so far, and calculate a rough estimate for yourself (be sure to add a few weeks to each update as it comes).
Since there will never be a date given (for prudent reasons), its best to keep mindful of the progress indicator in their Discord over time:

1614072065220.png

There is still a ways to go and the extra scribbles indicate additional/unplanned efforts.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Since there will never be a date given (for prudent reasons), its best to keep mindful of the progress indicator in their Discord over time:

View attachment 1050045

There is still a ways to go and the extra scribbles indicate additional/unplanned efforts.
That's gotta be one the most cryptic progress indicators ever. Like you think you get that they fill in sequentially but then you notice a sprite towards the end getting filled up... before sprites of her closer to the start get filled in and you're back to questioning just how to interpret it. lol

Then you have the various non sprite related images at the bottom and you have to wonder what a cargo ship has to do with anything. Then you finally magnify the image and notice the writing says 1 face = 1 scene but not specifically that character and you go "Oh!" only to look back up and now wonder why some have wrenches on them but others don't...

o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes