Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nice. Taken out of context and deleted the original post and reply with explanation.
The mods delete posts on a regular basis which fit the following list: Off Topic, Describing the Girls appearance in a negative way, Replies to off topic posts, Rants that serve no purpose, Wannabe critique that is basically trying to make the opinion of the poster a fact to convince the dev to change certain things on the game to their own likings.

But i must say i miss the meme now and i didn't save it :(

Reactions: LarryK

wilrobalv

Jul 27, 2017
They come as a package deal, so if you reject one, at some point the other one locks out as well. Dealing with two paths is already a pain, having to have four paths in there would drive me absolutely bonkers (not to mention at some point I'd need to start to create a lot of content exclusively for the just-one-and-not-the-other paths and that would add a considerable amount of time to the already long waiting times between releases).
Good to know, cause for me it would be impossible to make such choice. It's them both or nothing. Also waiting for some interaction with Zarah, though I started a new game and made some different choices, so maybe I just accidently skipped it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While not the hottest of female characters in these type of games, I ended up finding them more attractive as I grew to care about these characters. That is a side effect to good storytelling. Looking forward to new content.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Also waiting for some interaction with Zarah, though I started a new game and made some different choices, so maybe I just accidently skipped it.
You missed it if you haven't gone to the file room with her. Not sure how you could though. I had to restart once I got to the end because I opted not to do anything with the tiny one via rollback when I got the -affection message afterwards, but leaving her out of the work harem in the end felt wrong. lol

Reactions: wilrobalv

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) I opted not to do anything with the tiny one via rollback when I got the -affection message afterwards (...)
If you chose not to do all the "nasty" things with her, the scene will play out a bit differently and you won't be hit with some negative affection afterwards.

Reactions: MaviusJones

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
A game like this? uhm........ clone naughtyroad and ask his clone to make another one?

Joking aside. Acting Lessons or Being a Dik would come to mind.
Warning to any that never played Acting Lessons(complete game), be prepared to have your heart crushed. Being A DIK(not complete game) looks to be headed down a similar road, just hopefully not as tragic.

Another recommendation would be for Leap Of Faith(also not complete yet).

Reactions: balbalabla

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Warning to any that never played Acting Lessons(complete game), be prepared to have your heart crushed. Being A DIK(not complete game) looks to be headed down a similar road, just hopefully not as tragic.

Another recommendation would be for Leap Of Faith(also not complete yet).
And for all similar posts/recommendations it would be advisable to go to the https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/ and continue there. Otherwise as OffTopic it has high chances for cleanup.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes