Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Есть у кого сохранения для андроид конца 4 главы?

Я думаю, что кто-то разместил один несколько страниц назад. Но здесь надо писать по-английски. Иначе модники разозлятся.

Translation: That i think someone posted a chapter 4 save a few sites before but we also should speak english.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Has anyone tried rejecting one of the girls in your house and see if they join the camping trip or not? I don't have the heart to reject any of them but I am really curious what happens if you reject either of them..

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Has anyone tried rejecting one of the girls in your house and see if they join the camping trip or not? I don't have the heart to reject any of them but I am really curious what happens if you reject either of them..
They come as a package deal, so if you reject one, at some point the other one locks out as well. Dealing with two paths is already a pain, having to have four paths in there would drive me absolutely bonkers (not to mention at some point I'd need to start to create a lot of content exclusively for the just-one-and-not-the-other paths and that would add a considerable amount of time to the already long waiting times between releases).

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
They come as a package deal, so if you reject one, at some point the other one locks out as well. Dealing with two paths is already a pain, having to have four paths in there would drive me absolutely bonkers (not to mention at some point I'd need to start to create a lot of content exclusively for the just-one-and-not-the-other paths and that would add a considerable amount of time to the already long waiting times between releases).
I see. Thanks for response.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Adding such an Option should trigger only one thing. "THIS IS TREASON!!!!!" Not a scene or anything. Just telling the player he fucked up ^^

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello, Update for chapter 5 ?
Hello. Yes. All your Updates are belong to us........

Ok serious this time.
An Update in terms of new content will take a while. That would be the next Chapter.
An Update for Bug fixes etc. was already done.

If you have any questions ask away :)
Indeed, let's all be respectful and patient for the new update.

Anyway, when update chapter 5 ? (Kidding ! Lower that glare and that gun !)

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Yes, I'm avidly awaiting Chapter 6, but I know how long setting scenes and getting the renders right can take...especially if one attends to the details. (I find myself redoing a render because I didn't like how deeply a character's foot penetrated the floor...) I'll wait patiently.
I'll also play around with First Contact some more in the meantime. Still have three more endings to unlock...

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)Bumping a few more up to 7's (and the occasional 8) might be nice if dev were ever to do a redesign. It's an erotic game, after all. (...)
Cheers for the feedback.

Just picking out this one point, because it always makes me laugh. The number thing seems to imply you've tapped into this universal, objective metric of attractiveness that can be expressed in a one dimensional number. Of course, the truth of the matter is that while they appeal to a great many people here, they don't appeal to you personally. And that's fine too, tastes differ and that's a good thing.

Speaking for the rest of us, we wouldn't change a thing about them.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Cheers for the feedback.

Just picking out this one point, because it always makes me laugh. The number thing seems to imply you've tapped into this universal, objective metric of attractiveness that can be expressed in a one dimensional number. Of course, the truth of the matter is that while they appeal to a great many people here, they don't appeal to you personally. And that's fine too, tastes differ and that's a good thing.

Speaking for the rest of us, we wouldn't change a thing about them.
Nice. Taken out of context and deleted the original post and reply with explanation.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Nice. Taken out of context and deleted the original post and reply with explanation.
Not really sure what you're going on about, I didn't take anything out of context, I answered politely to a specific, standalone part of your post, as I pointed out.
And I certainly don't have the power to delete anything here (nor did I report your post, before you ask).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes