Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Oh my god, I hate the walk through mod. - A rant
I get it, I hate having to play games that require a freakin' GPS with pinpoint accuracy to .00000001 microns but sadly, so many games exist that even using tips & walkthroughs, your gallery at the end of an update contains more blurred images than clickable ones. I was playing a game tonight to refresh for the latest update that took 5 playthroughs & saves to get the first kiss from the main LI and it is like 12 or so updates in.

And what could be worse than playing a game for a year and see a screen shot of a sex scene and commenting "when the hell did that happen"?, only to find out that you missed it in 0.02 and your entire experience has been borked because you made a wrong choice to an ambiguous question 8 months ago?

I am guilty of using the mod on the latest update of LOML not because I wanted to, because the odd time when interacting with Denise, using the "flirty" answer doesn't always make sense, sometime I wanna answer "ummm, uhh..." to some of the difficult statements or questions she poses (being a father to 33 y/o & 20 y/o daughters, I've had more than a few of those moments) but while saying that, we are terrified of a potential Macy backlash & another -10 ding on the relat-o-meter.

In the end, we love the game but we are terrified of missing out on the most optimal experience with the girls so we try to rely on a little insurance.

Me, having read your rant though, will unclench my butt cheeks next time and just play my game without worry, knowing that there is enough wiggle room that I won't fuck myself with a wrong decision or 2.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
Here are the GIF's and wallpapers mentioned in the last 2 pieces. The wallpapers have been posted here already, but I'll go ahead and put them anyway. Those GIF's are great, credit to the artist :)
(y) (y) (y) I trimmed the attachments, simply for size. Your post(s) here brought me a smile as big as the release of Ch5.:love::love::love:

Reactions: naughtyroad

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Posted on Discord, thought I'd share it over here too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m probably going to save those individual pictures of different types of trolls: will save time in the future. Maybe we can make into a game on this thread? Only responding to the trolls with these pictures? They one says more than a 1000 words ...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I’m probably going to save those individual pictures of different types of trolls: will save time in the future. Maybe we can make into a game on this thread? Only responding to the trolls with these pictures? They one says more than a 1000 words ...
You mean something like this?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
You mean something like this?

That’s a great one for general/generic trolls, thus always useful, but I was thinking more like, when specific type of troll shows up, like the “it’s taking too looong!”-species, the first poster to slap him with that particular piece of art wins a point.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
uhm, perhaps a tiny text correction - instead of "..and to hear..." id use "while hearing moans of their moms, and wondering wth is going on" :BootyTime:
Definite improvement :BootyTime:, but I gotta stay true to the original.

Still, it seems the might be one "to" too many in there... :unsure: d'oh.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
This game is incredible and I love the unique character models, because of their similarities it is very easy to get immersed in this universe and the characters themselves and overall game is so smoothly dynamic I really feel part of the story. It feels like everything matches so well and with amazing detail. And for the game size I was surprised how it feels like you play for so long like it would be 10gb game. I will patiently wait for more updates I am absolutely in love with this game, good job to everyone who are involved in making and supporting this masterpiece!

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
google translator translator

Naughty Road wanted to thank you for this game is very excellent, I must comment that the model is not to my liking, but I can say that with the writing and narrative they end up being wonderful it is being one of the best games I have played so far.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes