Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Near the end when they were dancing around the campfire to the music, I realized how much I enjoy the game even when it's low on sexy stuff. I seriously don't mind going along with their interactions and the story. Whereas most games I eventually feel like it's padded out.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Although it delves into similar territory as a number of other visual novels, this one is different. The characters have some depth—even relatively minor ones like The Coven—and people actually have motivations for their actions for a change! It's also nice to see something in a different visual style than the usual. It gives me some hope that my own work might find an audience here. :)

Bitterbelle

Nov 15, 2020
I like this game, I like the story focus but I turned down the side characters and I'm a bit bored of watching MC jack off. I don't mind guys but male masturbation really isn't that interesting to watch.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I like this game, I like the story focus but I turned down the side characters and I'm a bit bored of watching MC jack off. I don't mind guys but male masturbation really isn't that interesting to watch.
How could you turn down the side characters?!? Eh each to their own. I'm having a ball with all the lovely and non cookie cutter honeys:)

And banging a preggo chick always makes my day. :p

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
but male masturbation really isn't that interesting to watch.
Neither is female masturbation....but i get what you mean. It is always better to have some interaction between male and female to watch.
Unless of course someone has a banana at hand. Thats always a sight for the eyes

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I would like to formally apologize.
The stills of the characters don't do this game justice. They're super cute and the atmosphere and quality writing make this game so much better than I originally thought it would be. I'm glad I finally gave it a shot because I can tell some emotions are gonna be had

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would like to formally apologize.
The stills of the characters don't do this game justice. They're super cute and the atmosphere and quality writing make this game so much better than I originally thought it would be. I'm glad I finally gave it a shot because I can tell some emotions are gonna be had
It takes a big person to admit they were wrong especially here on this forum. Glad you saw the light:) this is a very unique and feelingful vn imo

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
I see the trip (vacation, whatever), as a mcguffin to drive the story forward. The characters interact with each other on a level they can't really do at home in their cramped home. It's not side stuff, this update drove the story miles in regard of story progression and character advancement. If people can't see that, then they were to busy skip ahead to look for naughty scenes without actually pay attention to text and story.
I also think, at some level, being away from home gives the characters a certain 'permission' to do things that are not 'normal' for them, ie. explore ideas and desires.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes