Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One of the oft-posted opinions in this game is about the models for the sisters. I see it as rather refreshing that they don't conform to the "Northern European" standards for perfect beauty. The sisters seem like people you'd see outside of the entertainment industry. Diversity!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
One of the oft-posted opinions in this game is about the models for the sisters. I see it as rather refreshing that they don't conform to the "Northern European" standards for perfect beauty. The sisters seem like people you'd see outside of the entertainment industry. Diversity!
Frankly, I'm a little fed up with all these VNs that feature girls decked out with boobs bigger than their heads (I'd be surprised if they contained their brains!), their asses that require 2 chairs to sit down, always blond or red, with an earthworm IQ. Fortunately, these two sisters can look and behave like ours. I enjoy it, strongly the continuation!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Frankly, I'm a little fed up with all these VNs that feature girls decked out with boobs bigger than their heads (I'd be surprised if they contained their brains!), their asses that require 2 chairs to sit down, always blond or red, with an earthworm IQ. Fortunately, these two sisters can look and behave like ours. I enjoy it, strongly the continuation!
you had me at erdwurm IQ :ROFLMAO: but I can only agree with everything you wrote

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
And don't forget those VN's with a MC with a dick bigger than their forearm, and a personality with less depth than a plate of soup.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm reminded of the virtual vomit reactions at the thought of relations with Elaine (the grandmother, I mean greatlandlady) in My New Family.

Craigslist

Apr 28, 2018
This is the first game I've commented on.

Lovely game. Seriously the best of this kind I've played. Thanks for making it and I hope the next release comes out soon. I'll be subbing on Patreon.

The younger girl building up almost a fetish for facilitating a relationship between the protag and the older girl is extremely hot and not something I've really seen in a game like this before. Definitely hope to see more along those lines as the game goes on. The characters expressed interest in what that life would look like and I hope we get to see that too, and not just have the game sort of end once it's been achieved. I hope the game sort of lives in that for a while.

Uninterested in the stuff with the coworkers but other than that, amazing.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK just started playing this for the first time. I admit that when I had seen this pop up in the Latest Updates I was a bit turned off by the female models used. That being said, after playing a few chapters (still not finished for this update) I am absolutely blown away by the writing in this. It has genuine emotion, some really great humour (the bit with Vicky in the shop was a riot) and a really great believable story (with even a decent rationale for the family relationship). I am also really warming up to the models used. It's funny how, even if they aren't the usual types used in games, they fit in extremely well with the story. The quality of the renders and the simple mechanics of the story (images sliding to represent movement for example) really add to the enjoyment.
All in all I think this is one of the best written, "drawn" and conceived VNs on here.

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
I have started to play it and I like it. Nicely written story and good arts.
I like the expressions of the characters, in my case I have seen mostly Macey and Denise.

When first I saw the cover of the game I was intrigued because the faces of both the girls were totally different, better sculpted and detailed than average models, which look more toys. I never downloaded until now, though. I have started it and I have immediately subscribed in subscribestar. I am not sure if I stick for long, because normally I lose interest very quickly, when waiting for updates or creators who lose the plot, but at the moment I am in.

I also want to say that I liked the visit to museum for the Lot stories...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I have started to play it and I like it. Nicely written story and good arts.
I like the expressions of the characters, in my case I have seen mostly Macey and Denise.

When first I saw the cover of the game I was intrigued because the faces of both the girls were totally different, better sculpted and detailed than average models, which look more toys. I never downloaded until now, though. I have started it and I have immediately subscribed in subscribestar. I am not sure if I stick for long, because normally I lose interest very quickly, when waiting for updates or creators who lose the plot, but at the moment I am in.

I also want to say that I liked the visit to museum for the Lot stories...
Well this game gets updated every 4-6 months, but it's definitely a very consistently updated game! Also, there's very little risk of losing the plot, you're in good hands with naughtyroad .

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I am not sure if I stick for long, because normally I lose interest very quickly, when waiting for updates or creators who lose the plot, but at the moment I am in.
Of course, if you have to wait months between the different updates of a VN, not only do you not remember the history too well, but in addition you often have to start from the beginning because the backups are not recognized. I always look at the date of the first release of the VN (top left of the overview page), then the dates of the updates. If the gap exceeds several months, I give up. My age means that I am much closer to the end than the beginning and for some NVs I will most likely not see the end. So I'm waiting for either the "completed" VNs or those whose DEVs stick their fingers out of their asses and don't laugh at their aficionados.

Reactions: Bombolone

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) but in addition you often have to start from the beginning because the backups are not recognized. (...)
I do make it a point to keep save compatibility, and really, there's quite a lot you can do as a dev to make sure saves stay compatible. In that regard, doing big updates with a complete, large chapter in one chunk works to my advantage, as I'm much less likely to have to go back and retcon earlier passages, since I've had it stewing for a bit longer so to say.

Just had a thought. What do we do when our sweet, adorable, Denise comes home and says "Dad, I met someone today...."?
Hmmm, opening a can of worms there, Larry. :D
I think the only way I could pull that off and not get lynched here is if the line following it is, "She's very interested to meet you, and I *really* want you two to get close."

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just had a thought. What do we do when our sweet, adorable, Denise comes home and says "Dad, I met someone today...."?
We comfort denise until she goes to sleep. After that we gather our troops, Raid the villages, Scorch the earth and salt it, Nuke whoever is left and explain to her in the morning that the human population had a drastic shift and no longer has males she can talk to except for the MC.

Ok maybe i overreacted.......but maybe i didnt?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Very simple: I kill the "someone", I cut his balls off and I make him eat them. Well, in fact I kill him AFTER having made him eat his balls, it is more practical.
"If they take the ship, they’ll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing. And if we’re very, very lucky, they’ll do it in that order." - Firefly

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes