xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
You can't stop the bears.
You all know the mission and what is at stake. I have come to trust each of you with my life, but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns. We are trained for espionage. We would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way. Before the network, there was the fleet. Before diplomacy, there were soldiers. Our influence stopped the raccoons, but before that, we held the line. Our influence stopped the opossums, but before that, we held the line! Our influence will stop the bears! In the battle today, er, I mean, to come, we will hold the line!

Feb 22, 2018
You all know the mission and what is at stake. I have come to trust each of you with my life, but I have also heard murmurs of discontent. I share your concerns. We are trained for espionage. We would be legends, but the records are sealed. Glory in battle is not our way. Before the network, there was the fleet. Before diplomacy, there were soldiers. Our influence stopped the raccoons, but before that, we held the line. Our influence stopped the opossums, but before that, we held the line! Our influence will stop the bears! In the battle today, er, I mean, to come, we will hold the line!
Currahee! Three miles up! Three miles down!

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
This game is quality over quantity. This VN is probably the most well written and visually stimulating game on this site. If the Dev (naughtyroad) needs to take a few months to make each update, than I say we should let him and we should be grateful that he is taking so much time to make it perfect. This is a story like no other on here and I personally look forward to seeing it through to the end.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
He's been VERY clear. He has a full time job, a family, and he creates this game in the remainder of this time, where he often devotes up to 30-40 hours a week to the game. That's why he enjoys his current level of support. It's not that he's active here, rather those of us who follow his game understand his time constraints. (...)
Cheers, actually around 50+ hrs a week on average, but correct on the other counts. It's reported in that weekly info graph thingy, bottom right.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I see people complain on release dates but as far as how long it takes for releases I think is worth the wait, aside from naughtyroads professionalism in making and sharing LoML. Its just me I am sure in saying this, but my only downer in all this is one day LoML will be finished and concluded. All things come to an end, I am old enough to know this all too well; but the characters and their stories is to me unforgettable.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cheers, actually around 50+ hrs a week on average, but correct on the other counts. It's reported in that weekly info graph thingy, bottom right.

LOL, also at the dunce you quoted. How are they gonna pirate something I make available for free? :ROFLMAO:
Sorry! Didn't mean to understate your effort, and now that you remind me I think you've shared that number before. Just my bad memory.

Thanks again for your commitment and effort, and don't let these idiots get you down. You're creating something uniquely great here. Well worth waiting for.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Not trying to piss off the mods but it gets kinda pointless explaining the rules and stuff to ppl who seem to not understand them when u not only delete their rude, offensive or insulting words but also us explaining it to them or others who come to this thread.
I feel ya. I think about 1/4 of all my post have been deleted because they were in response to a troll. Just how it is I guess.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I feel ya. I think about 1/4 of all my post have been deleted because they were in response to a troll. Just how it is I guess.
eh, just think of how the thread would look like if not all trolls got the door thrown in their face

also, while I'm sure naughtyroad doesn't mind the "criticism", I think seeing people who fundamentally don't like your work countered by people who fundamentally do like your work at the very least gives a ping of purpose

sure, you should create something just because you want to create something, but it's nice when people enjoy the thing you create and you're not just throwing it out into the wind for nobody

essentially: what I want to say: I like your work naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well, there's that other scene (7th from the right, bottom line) that got filled in as well.
On the discord, there's a user (MisterD if you want to look it up) that animates them over the timeline, which is pretty neat. It shows quite clearly how the whole thing bogs down on those last few scenes (which has everything to do with the final scenes this chapter all being very complicated ones).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, there's that other scene (7th from the right, bottom line) that got filled in as well.
On the discord, there's a user (MisterD if you want to look it up) that animates them over the timeline, which is pretty neat. It shows quite clearly how the whole thing bogs down on those last few scenes (which has everything to do with the final scenes this chapter all being very complicated ones).
complicated :unsure: ...

complicated = :BootyTime:

(y)

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Complicated ??? Very well, that means that we are going to enjoy playing them. The more complicated it is, the more attention it takes and the more time you spend on it. And that is the spirit. Take your time, NR, and do some really complicated scenes for us ...

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes