finlady

Oct 16, 2020
When you put it like this, 'Oh my God! What are these faces! Someone is made a joke?',
I think its more than just an opinion, its also a bit rude.

A reminder to the dev, as others has mentioned, ignore the superficial comments in here. you are on the right dirt track.

This vn is, among other things, a pretty good example of how people can 'change their looks(99)' when you get to know them better.
At first I thought the gals looked like potentail beauties, then l learned that they are also gorgeous.

Big thx to family and friends whos letting naughty spend so much free time to work his magic.

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
When you put it like this, 'Oh my God! What are these faces! Someone is made a joke?',
I think its more than just an opinion, its also a bit rude.

A reminder to the dev, as others has mentioned, ignore the superficial comments in here. you are on the right dirt track.

This vn is, among other things, a pretty good example of how people can 'change their looks(99)' when you get to know them better.
At first I thought the gals looked like potentail beauties, then l learned that they are also gorgeous.

Big thx to family and friends whos letting naughty spend so much free time to work his magic.

I didn't want it to sound not polite. I just expressed my observations. Therefore, I will delete my comment. Regards

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Goodness gracious, gravy and mashed potatoes. No, there haven't been any updates for a while. Yes, the dev is still working on it. No, we don't know when the next update will be. In the meantime, feel free to browse the hundreds of other games available to play here at the forum.

Reactions: VonBlackRoberts

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
I didn't want it to sound not polite. I just expressed my observations. Therefore, I will delete my comment. Regards
No offense taken I think, just letting you know, you're not the 1st one making this kind of comment that it has been adressed numeral times.
To be honest, I had the same inital reaction you had : "WTF they are ugly as fuck!". And guess what, after playing this game I find them beautiful !
Give it a try? maybe you'll get hooked like many others (like me)
:)

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
No offense taken I think, just letting you know, you're not the 1st one making this kind of comment that it has been adressed numeral times.
To be honest, I had the same inital reaction you had : "WTF they are ugly as fuck!". And guess what, after playing this game I find them beautiful !

S cool. I'll try to play and let you know. Thanks and regards ;)

Reactions: camaxtli

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
S cool. I'll try to play and let you know. Thanks and regards ;)
You wouldn't be the first and probably not the last if you gave it a shot.

I heard a lot of people praising this game, that play the same ones as me, and every time I'd think ooh must check it out, took one look at the preview pics and closed it.

Can't wait for the next update now.

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021
You wouldn't be the first and probably not the last if you gave it a shot.

I heard a lot of people praising this game, that play the same ones as me, and every time I'd think ooh must check it out, took one look at the preview pics and closed it.

Can't wait for the next update now.

Interesting. I want to play more and more :) I'll start tomorrow. Thanks ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Lot's of bears again. As the update draws closer and closer they all come out of hybernation to start looking for that honey. And if they don't like it they start arguing again on how the honey looks, tastes etc.

Why some of us are also rude in the answers of why the looks of the girls are not up for debate is the OP and the Rules the mods made. Not us, not the dev. THE MODS
Anyone and i mean literally anyone who wanna discuss this rule can do so but not in this thread. Discuss it with the mods who will politely but surely show you the way to imaginary door in the upper right corner of your browser shaped like an X.

Also since its bear hunting season again (at least it looks like it) i feel the need to explain YET AGAIN!

The difference between Critique and Opintion.

I am not attacking anyone specific nor do i want that others do when i explain the difference again.

Constructive Critique = Advice on improving certain things like lightning, coding, writing, Modell creation, dialouges, storyline etc. Needs the skill to actually know better and the proof of doing things better than the one you try to criticise. I am a writer so i can criticise story, dialouge, plot etc. What i can not criticise is stuff like coding, modeling etc. (coding may change in the future i dont know yet) If you do not develop a game yourself you should not talk about updates, schedules etc or try to criticise any of that. You will fail to do so by lack of knowledge and embarrass yourself.

Critique is split into constructive (which i just explained) and deconstructive critique.

Deconstructive Critique is when you know better. Explain that something could be better. Have the skill and proof of actually doing it better and explaining said stuff in a way that others can understand why a certain standard was not met and the product or work of something is therefore inadequate. At no point in time do you need to explain on how to do things better.

You let your analyzing and deconstroctive critique speak for itself. Even Deconstructive Critique can be helpful in certain ways when an open mind is reading or analyzing it.

Critique therefore is talking in facts. Not Opinions. Valid, verifiable facts.

People who could write deconstructive critique in this thread are only other devs who made bigger, better and more successful games. The list of devs who could do so if they choose can be counted with one hand. The list of devs who WOULD do so are probably 0.

Opinion = I like or i dislike. I would want this or i would want to see that. My view on this is different. An opinion is at no point and time overruling facts. It is precisely your personal preference being either met or not. What you may like is maybe disliked or liked by others. Your opinion regardless the topic is your own. No one could change or deny it unless you choose to.
The twist however is that your opinion as it is your own, can never and i mean can NEVER demand anything of anyone except from yourself.
That includes the dev of this game naughtyroad!

Your opinion therefore can be stated unless you break Thread or Board rules. Opinions however are not critique nor should you ever think they are. Opinions are subjective and therefore unique to each and every person and their experience in life.
If you wanna write some critique feel free to do so in a polite and objective manner.

So for the TLdR people out there we learned 3 valuable things.

1. Rules are not open for discussion. You either follow them or Mods will explain them less friendly to you after you broke them.
2. Opinions are not Critique and vice versa. Memorize that please.
3. If you wanna state your opinion or criticise something be polite and objective in doing so to open space for debate with other board members and the dev himself.

Thanks and have a great night.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes