TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
To be honest...to me, from my perspective. A daughter having big nips is a huge turn-on. Having too much interactive stuff distracts from the attention I need to fap away freely.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think it was their uncommon (for this medium) looks that first got me to look at the game. Honestly, it was that reaction from commenters that got me to want to play and support the game.

I love that you, like a handful of other storytellers I've come to look to, have been able to carve out a dedicated base despite not appealing to the "unwashed masses." The bunch of you gave me the inspiration to try my own hand at telling my stories. Like you, there will be much for them to complain about, but I have come to trust that there are enough of us who appreciate actual storytelling.
Awesome man, from the little I know of you from this forum I'm sure it'll be great. I still haven't gotten back into my own writing. I feel like I look at the tons of writing I've already done and get hung up too much on why I stopped in the first place, lol. I'm still not giving up though.
To be honest...to me, from my perspective. A daughter having big nips is a huge turn-on. Having too much interactive stuff distracts from the attention I need to fap away freely.
Honestly the only reason I like this medium is the level of immersion it provides. I don't self-insert like a lot of people do, but I've always found books extremely immersive as a medium and the combination of visual and lexical stimuli in VNs works for me so I'm glad the story is so well put together, so even though there isn't a constant flow of erotic content (although I'd argue there's plenty if you fully explore the side character routes) the fact that the surrounding context is so carefully delineated makes the moments we're all here for all the more engaging, so people who like big nipples/areola like you and me can probably appreciate those bits all the more when they arrive.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Awesome man, from the little I know of you from this forum I'm sure it'll be great. I still haven't gotten back into my own writing. I feel like I look at the tons of writing I've already done and get hung up too much on why I stopped in the first place, lol. I'm still not giving up though.
Thanks and good fortune to you! My brain is already starting to formulate other stories. One of them is actually very old, a fan story I was writing as part of a Star Trek club I was in before TNG.
Honestly the only reason I like this medium is the level of immersion it provides. I don't self-insert like a lot of people do, but I've always found books extremely immersive as a medium and the combination of visual and lexical stimuli in VNs works for me so I'm glad the story is so well put together, so even though there isn't a constant flow of erotic content (although I'd argue there's plenty if you fully explore the side character routes) the fact that the surrounding context is so carefully delineated makes the moments we're all here for all the more engaging, so people who like big nipples/areola like you and me can probably appreciate those bits all the more when they arrive.
I grew up reading many, many books, so story matters to me. I want a developer with a story to tell, not one who wants to be the Michael Bay of sex scenes.

Nov 2, 2019
Interesting points about critique and feedback. Tbh, a ton has changed about how I perceive feedback and critique about LomL. When I first started out still wet behind the ears, I took nearly everything really seriously, trying to find the nugget of wisdom wherever I could. But let's be honest about it, it doesn't take long to figure out 90% or so of "feedback" seems to consist of the same three or four hackneyed old varieties, e.g.:

"Grls uuugly" - translates to "I imprinted on Barbie dolls and want everything to have Barbie dolls." That is, when it doesn't translate to "Foreign looking people are icky and smelly."

"Writing boooring"
- of course, that's a valid opinion to have, but I found that most of the times, this translates to "I started skipping though content because my dick demands tits, now I missed so much of it nothing anyone says in the game makes sense anymore, and I blame the author for that."

"No one likes [fetish X] so this game suuucks!"
- translates to "I really hate the idea that anything could ever be made that is not tailored specifically for me, personally, free of charge. Therefore, this thing must not be allowed to exists."

"There's no sex, just tease!"
- translates to "I cannot be trusted with choices, because I just turned down every option to interact with anyone in the game except the slow burn ones, and now I don't have anyone to interact with in the game except the slow burn ones."

They're void of value, and just get a little headshake before moving on, or a tap on the nose when they're being really obnoxious about it.

There is interesting feedback out there though, like one where a player was really annoyed by some of the one-choice menu's that are in there, which are there on purpose, for dramatic and pacing reasons, but strike some as unneeded and annoying. That prompted me to add a keyboard biding so you don't have to take your free hand from the keyboard to click the mouse :sneaky:, which I feel is a really neat, small improvement.
And of course I love some of the deeper analyses, like Miðgarðsormr 's daughters' view on the office ladies, which completely blindsided me. That really helps me to figure out how some parts of the story are received, and understand how to be a better storyteller.
Personally, as a fan of a ton of sex scenes, I didn't find it hard at all to enjoy your game. Seriously, I'm completely guilty of loving tons of sex in the games I typically enjoy.....and while I do wish there were more sex scenes, especially some repeatable events, I absolutely love the game you've created as it is. Its one of the few slow burnish style games I'd give a perfect 10. Its why I've kept my mouth shut up till now :censored: and am waiting patiently for the next release. Your writing and story have overridden my base needs, at least as far as LOML is concerned. I'm only saying this now not as some critique, but because I hope you don't start hating my sex fiend crew based on the more vocal percentage of us.........

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks and good fortune to you! My brain is already starting to formulate other stories. One of them is actually very old, a fan story I was writing as part of a Star Trek club I was in before TNG.

I grew up reading many, many books, so story matters to me. I want a developer with a story to tell, not one who wants to be the Michael Bay of sex scenes.
Nothing wrong with some gratuitous indulgence every once in a while. I'm not sure if this is legal or not but I actually like all the Transformers movies >.>. But yea I too appreciate good storytelling and wish there was more of it.

Reactions: Dragon59

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
God damn we are getting more and more bears. Wtf happend? Did we put up a sign somewhere to lure them here or did someone piss in their honey pot and shat in their cave for them to come here one after another?

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: sava75 and gubp

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
To be honest while I am definitely a fan of this game, the girls aren't all that attractive. Before you start a lynch mob, yes I do enjoy this game, the slow burn is nice, the writing is superb, the characters are endearing, the art style takes a lot to grow on you, and even then it does not completely agree with me, and I am completely ok with that.

I do find Macy more attractive then Denise though for some odd reason. Again not saying this to stir up trouble or complain about a something I get to play for free, Denise face does slightly have a rat like quality to it. Please don't shoot me. Her ass on the other hand is a+.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To be honest while I am definitely a fan of this game, the girls aren't all that attractive. Before you start a lynch mob, yes I do enjoy this game, the slow burn is nice, the writing is superb, the characters are endearing, the art style takes a lot to grow on you, and even then it does not completely agree with me, and I am completely ok with that.

I do find Macy more attractive then Denise though for some odd reason. Again not saying this to stir up trouble or complain about a something I get to play for free, Denise face does slightly have a rat like quality to it. Please don't shoot me. Her ass on the other hand is a+.
Lynch mob, shooting ? No, the punishment for heresy is burning at the stake. I'm sure you know that.

Kidding aside, I get what you mean. Maybe these girls are no Helens one would launch a thousand ships* for. But for me, their lovely personalities (as NR wrote them) make me not see that anymore. Just as in real life I guess.

(*A thousand bears would be more appropriate for this thread of course)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes