UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
To be honest while I am definitely a fan of this game, the girls aren't all that attractive. Before you start a lynch mob, yes I do enjoy this game, the slow burn is nice, the writing is superb, the characters are endearing, the art style takes a lot to grow on you, and even then it does not completely agree with me, and I am completely ok with that.

I do find Macy more attractive then Denise though for some odd reason. Again not saying this to stir up trouble or complain about a something I get to play for free, Denise face does slightly have a rat like quality to it. Please don't shoot me. Her ass on the other hand is a+.
I didn't play this game for well over a year because the girls' appearance turned me off. But in another thread there were so many people raving about the writing and technical excellence here that I decide to try it. Yeah it took a little time, but I've found myself attached to the girls, and have come to find both of them attractive. Strange. Crazy. Inexplicable. But still true. Play the game, they'll grow on you, and you'll find yourself wondering why it took you so long to see just how beautiful they are. I know it sounds insane, but give them the chance.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
To be honest while I am definitely a fan of this game, the girls aren't all that attractive. Before you start a lynch mob, yes I do enjoy this game, the slow burn is nice, the writing is superb, the characters are endearing, the art style takes a lot to grow on you, and even then it does not completely agree with me, and I am completely ok with that.

I do find Macy more attractive then Denise though for some odd reason. Again not saying this to stir up trouble or complain about a something I get to play for free, Denise face does slightly have a rat like quality to it. Please don't shoot me. Her ass on the other hand is a+.
You find macy more attractive then denise..... well you shit out of luck then cause i already have to share macy with Abhai as we had a dick fight over it in which he clearly established dominance with pulling an optimus prime on me. Still i will share no further. Thats the hill i am prepared to die on.

Also i will ignore the "rat" comment for the sake of the peace treaty we all agreed on as you worded that in a polite way and express your opinion without attacking anyone with it. (Take notes bears this is how you express your valid opinion without attacking the dev or his project. Ain't that hard huh?) The observation about the A+ Ass quality also gave you alot of bonus points on that one.

As for the topic of macy. If you wish to fight me over it as Abhai did in the past i propose a fair fight again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
You make me curious. How does one launch a bear (let alone a thousand of them)?
With a catapult (I don't think a trebuchet would work too well with a bear, but it might be worth trying) or perhaps some kind of bank of catapults (or trebuchets) in parallel.

At least probably...

I've never launched any kind of large mammal via tension-based launchers, honest.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know the relative aerodynamic properties of bears vs cows? Asking for a friend.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
With a catapult (I don't think a trebuchet would work too well with a bear, but it might be worth trying) or perhaps some kind of bank of catapults (or trebuchets) in parallel.

At least probably...

I've never launched any kind of large mammal via tension-based launchers, honest.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know the relative aerodynamic properties of bears vs cows? Asking for a friend.
isn't it similar to a baseball VS a tenis ball with one being hairyer than the other?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

At least probably...

The throw weight of a trebuchet is potentially far greater than a catapult. IRL there is this crazy Scotsman whose built a trebuchet that can throw a VW bug (the original) something like 400 yards. Unlike a catapult, the limits on a trebuchet are the length of its arm, the weight on its lower end, and the distance that weight can drop. Given a big enough trebuchet using modern materials there is NO bear to large to be thrown, including the largest Grizzly, Alaskan Brown, or Polar bear on record.

Reactions: alutarox

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The throw weight of a trebuchet is potentially far greater than a catapult. IRL there is this crazy Scotsman whose built a trebuchet that can throw a VW bug (the original) something like 400 yards. Unlike a catapult, the limits on a trebuchet are the length of its arm, the weight on its lower end, and the distance that weight can drop. Given a big enough trebuchet using modern materials there is NO bear to large to be thrown, including the largest Grizzly, Alaskan Brown, or Polar bear on record.
I wasn't thinking in terms of throwing power, more in terms of wrangling the ursine projectile into the mechanism to begin with. Assuming we're launching live, unsedidated bears, it's probably easier to get them into the catapult's bowl rather than the sling of a trebuchet.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleFredo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I wasn't thinking in terms of throwing power, more in terms of wranging the ursine projectile into the mechanism to begin with. Assuming we're launching live, unsedidated bears, it's probably easier to get them into the catapult's bowl rather than the sling of a trebuchet.
Excellent point! LOL!!! - I have this image of the bear being drawn into the path of the sling and them WHAM. But you have an excellent point.

Reactions: alutarox

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I have to say the women not being conventionally attractive (by the standards of Visual Novels) is one of the reasons I really like this game. A lot of thought seems to have gone into the art style of the game.

That and the excellent storytelling. And it being slow burn is a refreshing change, unless there is an established relationship the MC really shouldn't be in someone's pants within 5 minutes of starting the game, unless he is paying.

There seem to be far too many generic DAZ characters out there. Its been a looong time since I messed around in DAZ Studio, but it seems many creators are afraid to spin the dials a little, or mash up 2 or 3 character defaults and see what you get.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021

At least probably...

You can ask Monty Python for the cows they did it during the Quest For The Holy Grail.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Only in this threat you can find discussion about Bear launching.... :ROFLMAO:

There are any news about the update? I checked the last 4-5 pages and find nothing about it.

Not a complain, mind you. I get used to wait long in this game and then, when the update it´s released thing that the long time waiting had been completly worth. And this update, being (presumebly) the final one will need special care and work

but....

Have anyone some insight about how much of the update had been done? Or an educated gess about when will arrive?

Not for me.

Asking for a friend...

Pretty please.....

utkacvetok

Mar 12, 2020
Only in this threat you can find discussion about Bear launching.... :ROFLMAO:

There are any news about the update? I checked the last 4-5 pages and find nothing about it.

Not a complain, mind you. I get used to wait long in this game and then, when the update it´s released thing that the long time waiting had been completly worth. And this update, being (presumebly) the final one will need special care and work

but....

Have anyone some insight about how much of the update had been done? Or an educated gess about when will arrive?

Not for me.

Asking for a friend...

Pretty please.....
check discord server

Reactions: naughtyroad

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Man, I love this thread. :ROFLMAO: I have to say that while I love Macy and will protect Denise from any and all bears that have face licking in mind, I might also have a bit of a crush on Sierra. Go figure.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
And this update, being (presumebly) the final one will need special care and work
Who told you even presumably that this is the final update? Who? When? How? I will hunt them down like John Wick did in 3 movies. This next update is a big and a fine one but it can't be the last as we still have to figure things out in certain areas and IF it is the final update. I must convince naughtyroad for a conan spinoff series.
And no. I do not have to explain why that is. It simply has to happen.

Man, I love this thread. :ROFLMAO: I have to say that while I love Macy and will protect Denise from any and all bears that have face licking in mind, I might also have a bit of a crush on Sierra. Go figure.
I do agree that macy is absolutely excellent and the bears must be hunt down i also share the love for sierra. But may i interest you in the idea of a sierrabot included with papi issues? We need to get elon musk on this ASAP!

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nah, the coming chapter's not the final chapter yet. It is 3rd act territory though, at least as far as the arc I originally envisioned is concerned.
Which means lots and lots of stuff will be developing over the course of future updates. I am glad was already worried for a second there xD

Reactions: LarryK
Feb 22, 2018
Trebuchets ARE catapults.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Trebuchets ARE catapults.
you promped me to look it up because my initial reaction was No But I wanted to be sure before reacting and... you are rite as catapult is an umbrela term designating any siege enigein desingd to throw a projectile with out gunpowder. Catapults, the way I usualy hear the term everywhere else usualy mean spring or bow powerd seige eingein. ( here the spring is usualy made out of some kind of fiber or rope)

by the way siege engein were sometime used to throw deseised dead body maybe a strategy to get rid of those pesky bear.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes