Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
You have posted two pictures of catapults there, the first one is a mangonel, the second one is a trebuchet.

Le terme mangonneau (dérivé du mot greco-latin manganon, qui signifie « machine de guerre ») désigne un engin militaire offensif à contrepoids fixe de l'époque médiévale, un engin de siège utilisé pour lancer des projectiles contre les murs des châteaux forts, très proche du trébuchet.

I translete : "The term mangonneau (derived from the Greco-Latin word manganon, which means "war machine") refers to an offensive military machine with a fixed counterweight from medieval times, a siege machine used to launch projectiles against the walls of fortified castles, very close to the trebuchet."
The trebuchet (and the mangonel) use a counterweight as a driving element while the catapult uses the elasticity of a material, such as the Roman ballista. Two different machines, two different techniques.

Reactions: Apostate and Temuu
Feb 22, 2018
Le terme mangonneau (dérivé du mot greco-latin manganon, qui signifie « machine de guerre ») désigne un engin militaire offensif à contrepoids fixe de l'époque médiévale, un engin de siège utilisé pour lancer des projectiles contre les murs des châteaux forts, très proche du trébuchet.
I translete : "The term mangonneau (derived from the Greco-Latin word manganon, which means "war machine") refers to an offensive military machine with a fixed counterweight from medieval times, a siege machine used to launch projectiles against the walls of fortified castles, very close to the trebuchet."
The trebuchet (and the mangonel) use a counterweight as a driving element while the catapult uses the elasticity of a material, such as the Roman ballista. Two different machines, two different techniques.
Right, the MANGONEL and TREBUCHET are two different machines, but they are both contained within the category of CATAPULTS. An AKM and an M4 are two different machines, but they are both rifles. All trebuchets are catapults, but not all catapults are trebuchets.
We should take Macy and Denise to a Ren Faire. Some of them "take place" during medieval times.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Right, the MANGONEL and TREBUCHET are two different machines, but they are both contained within the category of CATAPULTS. An AKM and an M4 are two different machines, but they are both rifles. All trebuchets are catapults, but not all catapults are trebuchets.
We should take Macy and Denise to a Ren Faire. Some of them "take place" during medieval times.
Yes, men and whales are mammals and, apart from some rather plump individuals, we can't say that they look alike ... but hey, let's just admire Denise's ass instead of endless argument on machines from the Middle Ages ... ;) ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Macy is mine and mine alone........

And Abhai and LarryK just have a strange relationship in between with her on different days ok? But she is MINE remember that.......
uhm...there seems to be all sorts of wabbits around...kinda strange considering those bee..bears:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 22, 2018
Sierra is close to being first on my list. Yes, I know. That means she beats one of the daughters. But her choking stuff made me like her more. She's seen some shit, and I just want to get it over with so I can hold her and say everything is okay.

finlady

Oct 16, 2020
About medieval siege engines.
I honestly wished for a nice uncut version of Denise when I started loml.
It would have sieged and conquered me within the first couple of updates.
Where is that quality hairy modder on this site?

Reactions: banuma
Feb 22, 2018
About medieval siege engines.
I honestly wished for a nice uncut version of Denise when I started loml.
It would have sieged and conquered me within the first couple of updates.
Where is that quality hairy modder on this site?
You're trying to turn the discussion away from what's important. Tell me: have you eaten any salmoooooooon lately?
(Ready the trebuchets)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It is all mine. Denise is mine. Macy is mine. The game is mine. I will include naughtyroad on that list as well if i ever win the lottery. Despite having to fight his wife over it but idc. Lots of denise and macy games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SiuKim
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes