xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I still think I can get a bear into a cannon. Any bear who wants to try me on this assumption, please step forward. Away from Macy. :mad:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I know there are people who feel very strongly about their right to bear arms.
This gives the term "bear hug" a whole new meaning. On the other "hand" or was it "paw"? Anyway. I am glad Denise and Macy hug us alot. Otherwise this entire thing of waiting would be unbearable

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This gives the term "bear hug" a whole new meaning. On the other "hand" or was it "paw"? Anyway. I am glad Denise and Macy hug us alot. Otherwise this entire thing of waiting would be unbearable
Yeah. I sincerely hope the girls bear with us while we wait and ramble.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This place has become a total madhouse again. By the time the next chapter drops, some people will not be able to play it because the sleeves of their shirt will be tied behind their back.
Sad but true. You have my sincere apologies for my contributions to the madness... Or to be honest maybe not.;)
I did and do find the entire bear war machine discussion pretty entertaining.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Are the launching fellow bears with the trebuchets, cause that will be a problem,, then the moat and castle i'm building to keep denise and macy safe is useless.

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Well, the ballista is pre-medieval. Gollum gollum.
True, but it was still used then, just not as popular as it was with the invention of other siege weapons.

Hmmm:unsure:, think if i put some up on the towers they can counter the bears with the trebuchets

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That's what we need while we await the update. A Tower Defense game, all sorts of siege weapons to defend Macy and Denise against ever increasing hords of bears.
In all this silly conversation this is actually a very good idea. We just take an existing tower defense game and change some sprites to defend pictures of macy and denise from a hoard of bears. We can exchange highscores and different tactics while we wait.
Also a classic flipper game could be custom made i think. Had a friend who got something like that on his birthday just cant remember the companies name.

Either that or we play doom and change every monster to bears and shoot them in the face.

Last edited:

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
In all this silly conversation this is actually a very good idea. We just take an existing tower defense game and change some sprites to defend pictures of macy and denise from a hoard of bears. We can exchange highscores and different tactics while we wait.
Also a classic flipper game could be custom made i think. Had a friend who got something like that on his birthday just cant remember the companies name.

Either that or we play doom and change every monster to bears and shoot them in the face.
If anyone does follow though on this, I NEED in!

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes