Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
well age of empier II has most of the siege eingein sprites we need. Sadly I don't think their is a Bear in that game so we would need sprites from an other one and a coder. but I think it would be feasable. Hard and beyond my knowlege but doable.

Feb 22, 2018
well age of empier II has most of the siege eingein sprites we need. Sadly I don't think their is a Bear in that game so we would need sprites from an other one and a coder. but I think it would be feasable. Hard and beyond my knowlege but doable.
There are bears in one of the new expansions.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
We started by discussing trolls and other people who come to this thread and do nothing but cry, insult the dev or in general try to bash the game for no reason.
We also discussed the bear licking macy scene inside the game and how we found that extremely funny.
I proposed to call trolls bears from now on to confuse the hell out of them and also serve as a code for us and the mods when we talk about them and to confuse the living shit out of them. They will think we all went bananas in here.
Someone then proposed to launch said bears far distances to finally get rid of them for good.

Now we discuss by what means we get rid of them. We have concluded that medieval siege engines are sufficient in this purpose.

And the more i talk about we did this and we did that the more i feel like a borg. We are the borg. Resistance is futile. Prepare to get launched by a catapult or trebuchet......... We not sure yet which of those we will use.

Feb 7, 2021
Yup, I recommend using , (the largest-calibre weapon ever used in combat).
Should be able to get the bears into orbit!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Are we using Mangonels or trebuckets to launch bears at Denise's butt? (not that we can miss though)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
What a useful answer, as if from the tag it was clear whether it was a player's choice or a forced event. The game is one of the best I've ever found, I simply asked a question based on my preference ( And it wasn't about a lesbian relationship, it was about having an open relationship).
Im not fond of lesbian stuff either but in this story its part of the plot and works somehow without feeling forced or strange or not my cup of tea. There is no way to avoid it but you can just fast forward it if needed.

Oreden

Oct 23, 2020
Im not fond of lesbian stuff either but in this story its part of the plot and works somehow without feeling forced or strange or not my cup of tea. There is no way to avoid it but you can just fast forward it if needed.
I agree, I consider it one of the best games, more than anything else I'm not a fan of shared relationships (having a relationship with one of the daughters without them having sex) but I will definitely continue to play it, their feelings are portrayed very well.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes