Oreden

Oct 23, 2020
I notice a lot of players have aversions to open relationships (for anyone but the MC, of course). I saw the panic and rage when it was offered in Sunshine Love. To your credit, you're being more civil and calm about it than many I've seen. The bruhaha over in SL was one inspiration for my own project.
But the problem is that I only asked a polite question based on my preferences, so I don't understand the salty answers of some users. Among other things, I almost always play a faithful mc, but if I don't like open relationships or I am not interested in lesbian content "oH mY gOd YoU aRe aGaInSt ThE cOnTeNt Of ThE gAmE". Nice.

Feb 22, 2018
But the problem is that I only asked a polite question based on my preferences, so I don't understand the salty answers of some users. Among other things, I almost always play a faithful mc, but if I don't like open relationships or I am not interested in lesbian content "oH mY gOd YoU aRe aGaInSt ThE cOnTeNt Of ThE gAmE". Nice.
I don't know what your first question was, but you're being shitty right now.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Is there a way to keep Macy and Denice from "experimenting" together? I'm tired of their scenes
But the problem is you did not ask a polite question. Or rather, you did, but immediately followed it with a disparaging and petulant comment: "I'm tired of their scenes."
Say something like that, and people react. This surprises you? You consider it worth going on about at length? A little self-awareness might serve you well.

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
I mean I'm against open relationships (Cuckoldry) too... with another man. A female third party I don't mind at all.

Oreden

Oct 23, 2020
Now see, here is the thing. It is not the job of the Dev to cater to your wants and needs. This is the Devs game. Not yours. If you want a game the caters to your every want and need, than make your own game. It's that simple.
Maybe you are biased or have problems understanding the text? When did I impose my wishes on the dev? I asked if there was a way to avoid them, stop. I also praised the dev and the game, he certainly doesn't need the defense attorneys who live on this forum and are so tied to the game that they get irritated by a question.

Oreden

Oct 23, 2020
But the problem is you did not ask a polite question. Or rather, you did, but immediately followed it with a disparaging and petulant comment: "I'm tired of their scenes."
Say something like that, and people react. This surprises you? You consider it worth going on about at length? A little self-awareness might serve you well.
If this upsets your sensitivity or seems rude to you, you should really reconsider your priorities. I said I'm tired of their scenes, so what? Did I insult the dev? No, I said it's one of the best games out there. I don't need awareness, because it's you who feel attacked just because I don't like something.

• Angry
Reactions: Wonko_the_Sane*

Oreden

Oct 23, 2020
I don't know what your first question was, but you're being shitty right now.
Of course now I have a shitty behavior, I am expected to be tolerant when I have received almost only salty answers because I dared to ask if there was a way to avoid a content and because I said that those scenes had tired me. Apparently for these users it is too much to bear. Priorities in life, I guess :)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Of course now I have a shitty behavior, I am expected to be tolerant when I have received almost only salty answers because I dared to ask if there was a way to avoid a content and because I said that those scenes had tired me. Apparently for these users it is too much to bear. Priorities in life, I guess :)
The amount of people just showing up in this thread to complain about almost everything is so high that we simply run on autopilot when answering them to get rid of them. I assume you got dragged into this autopilot mode. Didn't follow the entire conversation but people in here get triggered the moment you start talking about "avoiding" (insert scene here) anything.

It's not that we are salty. We are fucking tired of people complaining about the girls looks but demanding a free update like yesterday. Complain about the update taking so long but still want their free update like yesterday.
Complain about this and that while adding nothing to the table other then demanding their free shit while also acting like entitled little kids in the process.

Stay with us for a couple of months and i am damn sure you can open a salt mine as well.

Not fond of lesbian stuff either but i bear (my god i said bear! CODE: ABORT MISSION) with it as i know it will bring me to the glory land with milk and honey and sweet tits and sugar for sure. :ROFLMAO:
There is no way to avoid it that i know of that doesn't lock you out of half the game in the process. So my advice would be to just skip it and focus on the good parts you can enjoy to the fullest.

Feb 22, 2018
Too much to BEAR? We got another one! Ready the catapult!

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
It depends if it is a alchool less lagger or a triple belgium. But the bears that point their snout hear must already be quite inbreated to trigger the trebuchets with their salt.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
After you've made me to bear this much talk about bears, I need a beer.

Which made me think: how much beer would bear a bear if a bear could bear some beer?
Better to bear than to bare. At least in the vast majority of cases. Certainly in my own...

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I mean I'm against open relationships (Cuckoldry) too... with another man. A female third party I don't mind at all.
Cuckoldry is when one partner cheats (i.e. breaks the rules)—regardless of the gender of the cheating partner (see: cuckquean). The word is derived from cuckoo, some species of which famously lay their eggs in other birds' nests, thereby tricking them into raising the cuckoo's spawn, the trickery and lack of open, honest negotiation being the key. Open relationships are when the members of the relationship have had open, honest negotiation the result of which are rules that allow for other partners.

If neither type of game content is to your taste (and I hope that's what you meant by "I'm against" and not that you're popping off about how other people structure their relationships, which is nobody else's business), fair enough, but just that you don't like either doesn't mean they're the same thing.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You are also asking to avoid essential plot points. The game is dependent upon their experimentation and growth.
"Mr. Melville, your book is very interesting, but I'm tired of the whale, could you just remove it from the story?"
"Sir William, can you just get rid of that part about the feuding families so we can move straight to the seventeen year old having sex with the [REDACTED] year old girl?"
Cuckoldry is when one partner cheats (i.e. breaks the rules)—regardless of the gender of the cheating partner (see: cuckquean). The word is derived from cuckoo, some species of which famously lay their eggs in other birds' nests, thereby tricking them into raising the cuckoo's spawn, the trickery and lack of open, honest negotiation being the key. Open relationships are when the members of the relationship have had open, honest negotiation the result of which are rules that allow for other partners.

If neither type of game content is to your taste (and I hope that's what you meant by "I'm against" and not that you're popping off about how other people structure their relationships, which is nobody else's business), fair enough, but just that you don't like either doesn't mean they're the same thing.
I was going to point out how those two concepts are not synonymous, but you beat me to it! I will have to bear the shame of it all.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes