PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yup, I recommend using , (the largest-calibre weapon ever used in combat).
Should be able to get the bears into orbit!
Only problem with that is, you need to lay railroad tracks first. Might be better served with a , which was a tracked vehicle. Of course, the bears might retaliate with

Feb 22, 2018
Only problem with that is, you need to lay railroad tracks first. Might be better served with a , which was a tracked vehicle. Of course, the bears might retaliate with
I still say using the Tsar Cannon is the way to go if we're launching bears. We need to go for caliber to make sure the bears fit.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
well For bear in the northern hemisphere you would need a smaller caliber in spring than in autumn as the beras retreat to hivernate. but sadly hhere the be ar seamed to have forgoten to retreat to their cavern during the cold season.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Is there a way to keep Macy and Denice from "experimenting" together? I'm tired of their scenes
If I remember right, in the first-2nd chapter of the game, when Macy and Denice have their first scene experimenting, you have the option to cut this kind of scenes.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is there a way to keep Macy and Denice from "experimenting" together? I'm tired of their scenes
If I remember right, in the first-2nd chapter of the game, when Macy and Denice have their first scene experimenting, you have the option to cut this kind of scenes.
Nope. You can opt out of the path for interactions between the MC and Macy and/or Denise. The girls do what they do with or without your involvement, although the conversations and motivations have a different focus if you've opted out, and obviously you'll be missing a huge amount of content involving either or both of them.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Nope. You can opt out of the path for interactions between the MC and Macy and/or Denise. The girls do what they do with or without your involvement, although the conversations and motivations have a different focus if you've opted out, and obviously you'll be missing a huge amount of content involving either or both of them.
You should start the game with one of those menus that require the player to disable unwanted fetishes and when they disable incest and lesbian content they should immediately be sent to the final screen that's telling them to support you on patreon and wait for the next update.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
You should start the game with one of those menus that require the player to disable unwanted fetishes and when they disable incest and lesbian content they should immediately be sent to the final screen that's telling them to support you on patreon and wait for the next update.
Before that they should be forced to watch the bear licking scene followed by an explanation that you can never unsee it and that this fetish is protected by the russian general called winter himself. And only after that we show em the patreon page and how to support naughtyroad

Jacobsm

Jun 23, 2019
I stop looking at this thread for a few weeks and now we have Tsar Cannons (for the bears), as well as game ending choices to be made in future editions. Interesting developments abound.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I stop looking at this thread for a few weeks and now we have Tsar Cannons (for the bears), as well as game ending choices to be made in future editions. Interesting developments abound.
We both know thats a lie. No one can ignore this thread for that long. :ROFLMAO:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What a useful answer, as if from the tag it was clear whether it was a player's choice or a forced event. The game is one of the best I've ever found, I simply asked a question based on my preference ( And it wasn't about a lesbian relationship, it was about having an open relationship).
I notice a lot of players have aversions to open relationships (for anyone but the MC, of course). I saw the panic and rage when it was offered in Sunshine Love. To your credit, you're being more civil and calm about it than many I've seen. The bruhaha over in SL was one inspiration for my own project.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How many boards would the Mongols hoard if the Mongol hordes got bored?
Bears and now Mongols? Who invited them to the party? And do the bears know of them? Will naughtyroad add mongols to the game next after the encounter with the bear? So we got bears and mongols? And what would the bears say or do?

Fuzzy Wussy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Bears and now Mongols? Who invited them to the party? And do the bears know of them? Will naughtyroad add mongols to the game next after the encounter with the bear? So we got bears and mongols? And what would the bears say or do?

Fuzzy Wussy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?
goddamn mongorians, stop breaking down my shitty wall

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes