Feb 22, 2018
Hey, NaughtyDog, do you have mod power? Do you determine what gets deleted? Love your game. Trebuchets are catapults. And a trebuchet could throw a bear.

Feb 22, 2018
Cheers and nope, nope, no moderator powers here, which is just as well I guess. Just like everyone else, I my supplications to a higher power must go through the keeper of the report inbox.
Macy is the best. I love her slow development. Do what you need to do about the bears and mangonels.

Feb 22, 2018
Trebuchets are catapults. By the actual Dictionary defenition. It is fact. We can argue about who is best girl, but that is subjective. I love one in particular.

Reactions: yoyomistro

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Cheers and nope, nope, no moderator powers here, which is just as well I guess. Just like everyone else, I my supplications to a higher power must go through the keeper of the report inbox.
Didn't you know? The forum mod is the king of every social hierarchy

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well let's agree that the Wikipedia french section on trebuchet is a mess at answering this question as it contradict itself. also when you over over the first mention of catapult in the text you se the same eingein than hte one that was posted here yesterday but in the catapult article that photo is in a notation mentioning that it isnt an actual machine that was used in the past. So I gess the argument of is a trebuchet a catapult is also hapening between actual people studying History for a living.

An other thing we can agree on is that no mater what the actual answer to that question is: A magnificent bear throwing Trebuchet is in it's own category. Especialy if it is to protect the beutys that Naugty alow us to interact with. I suppose that only kings have the power to activate such Trebuchets. And now the next bear to pass here will not know what will hit him when wee report him to the king that then throws a bear at them with their trebuchet.

• Haha
Reactions: yoda123 and gubp
Feb 22, 2018
Well let's agree that the Wikipedia french section on trebuchet is a mess at answering this question as it contradict itself. also when you over over the first mention of catapult in the text you se the same eingein than hte one that was posted here yesterday but in the catapult article that photo is in a notation mentioning that it isnt an actual machine that was used in the past. So I gess the argument of is a trebuchet a catapult is also hapening between actual people studying History for a living.

An other thing we can agree on is that no mater what the actual answer to that question is: A magnificent bear throwing Trebuchet is in it's own category. Especialy if it is to protect the beutys that Naugty alow us to interact with. I suppose that only kings have the power to activate such Trebuchets. And now the next bear to pass here will not know what will hit him when wee report him to the king that then throws a bear at them with their trebuchet.
Yep. I like Denise's ass, too!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This place has become a total madhouse again. By the time the next chapter drops, some people will not be able to play it because the sleeves of their shirt will be tied behind their back.
WHAT? You mean to tell me you actually type with your hands to discuss macy and denise and other things in this thread about the game and not your tounge, nose and feet?

This is outrageous. The manager will hear my complaint. Right after i took them rainbow coloured smarties again they give you here after every meal.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
WHAT? You mean to tell me you actually type with your hands to discuss macy and denise and other things in this thread about the game and not your tounge, nose and feet?

This is outrageous. The manager will hear my complaint. Right after i took them rainbow coloured smarties again they give you here after every meal.
Napoleon XIV ? Is that you ?

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018

Anyone interested in learning about catapults should really watch this video:

The only catapult with bear-throwing capabilities is the trebuchet, trying to use anything else would just be silly.

I hope this game will get a catapult tag, it'a a fetish overlooked for too long :p

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes