a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added 3 more tags to this VN.
Pregnancy, lady on the left is pregnant. LightofmyLife 2019-08-03 19-43-07-91.jpg
The sisters grope each other.
Lady at work is an exhibitioness.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
You never visited turkey in your life obviously... They look a bit arabic but very cute.

Very nice renders naughtyroad good work. I hope to see more from your work in the future.

That's true. I don't want to be mean but most people who are stuck in mainstream appearance don't have any real experience and won't get any either. In my personal opinion, as a bisexual most girls and boys are beautiful as long as they do sports and are healthy.
I grew up a military brat which is fortunately for me because I have a different level of appreciation for different types of women. Particularly exotic women.

Reactions: TheFurs

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
What a fantastic update. Excellently crafted. Specifically:

1. This scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was probably my favorite in the entire update. These slow pan shots are usually pretty lame, but this one worked amazing. The dress built up tension and expectation for how her hair would look - and then the picture on the right (which I had totally forgotten about until it moved into the shot) really made everything very explicit. Outstanding composition.

2. The office Moirae were overall my favorite characters. Just silly enough, just creepy enough. I know they will be minor characters but I really liked them a lot. I'm kinda digging the mythology thematics overall.

3. I have no idea how much work it is to have all the characters blink but honestly it adds a lot to the overall feel. I hope you keep it up.

4. The character movements are done well. I liked the scene where Denise was nervously circling Macy. All that movement really added a lot to the feel of the scene.

Only complaint is that if you could add something to the day transitions so they don't get skipped without their own mouse press? I missed a few of these and was kind of confused before I went back and saw that for those you had to wait for them to show up.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just wrote a review, because the game should get the attention it deserves. Even if I dont like the models ^^ But they have a lot of character and expression to their poses and faces.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

There are some scenes where the standard name is used, at least 2-3 times for the youngest and 1 time for the co-worker.

PS: The kitty- and puppy-vlog swatting is just epic stuff! Had to giggle ^^

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Wow. The stuff that was slightly undercooked in the initial offering was just outstanding this time around. The additional poses, all small variations, made the nightly couch time with Denise a pleasure. All the small uses of character and camera animation just work perfectly with the story and its mood.

The writing for this pervy little market segment is beyond top notch (one typo - early on there was a "common" rather than "come on"). I got all nerded out with Charlotte and the singularity last time, now the non-metaphysical plot has been shaped into a Lot allegory. That was just well fucking done. It could have been clunky as all hell done wrong, but I thought it just floated down and seeded the story after its introduction at the museum beautifully.

I think as this game progresses and adds some more variation to the character models and plays with lighting and more minimalist types of animation, it could eventually become the most mature VN in the genre.

Very impressive.

Also:
1564889180055.png

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
He takes his daughter to the museum. Riding in the car as a passenger, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt! Someone in another car does something stupid and the next thing you know she's taking a trip through the windshield. Geez! Sorry if reality sucks, but as a volunteer fire fighter I've seen the results of vehicle accidents.

What's next, talking on the cellphone or texting while driving?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Macy made this update for me. Her complex feelings for the MC just kept slipping out more and more to the point that we got a somewhat clearer hint of what's going on. I won't go into detail as not to spoil as the update just released today. Denise is wholesome as always.

As for this update itself, It was definitely worth the wait. It was long and had story progression instead of useless fluff. So it was all round great update for me. I actually don't need any sex tbh though i almost got corrupted by denise, she almost got me.

I now can't wait for the next update because of that setup from Denise. I think it's going to be an emotional rollercoaster next release if that whole scene is coming back up that i think it is.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Only complaint is that if you could add something to the day transitions so they don't get skipped without their own mouse press? I missed a few of these and was kind of confused before I went back and saw that for those you had to wait for them to show up.
Happened twice, right? Both times when transitioning from the office back home to Denise and Macy.

Curious to see how many picked up the Norns/Moirae. I might have missed it had I not read Neal Stephenson's latest book recently.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Just wrote a review, because the game should get the attention it deserves. Even if I dont like the models ^^ But they have a lot of character and expression to their poses and faces.
View attachment 362927 View attachment 362928

There are some scenes where the standard name is used, at least 2-3 times for the youngest and 1 time for the co-worker.

PS: The kitty- and puppy-vlog swatting is just epic stuff! Had to giggle ^^
The first time I saw this game I thought the models looked kinda weird but after playing it its now probably my favorite game in development.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
1) if this update had been dropped a few months earlier then I'd definitly have included it in my "use a buldozer to build a sandcastle" trope description, seriously top notch writing

2) about 3 times I thought the content would end and it kept on going regardless, it was great!

3) the "I can be both" dialogue is seriously one of my favourite pieces of dialogue, I'm a huge sucker for self-sacrifice in stories

4) the "loved one"-interpretation of the youngest was a bit contrived as no text would realisticly use it like that but her conclusions from the text as presented all come along naturally

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
As some others here I was also skeptical about this game because the girls don't display the standard beauty we're used to in erotic games. I'm happy I gave it a try, because it is one of the better games on this site!

I don't like bitchy characters, and tattoos and piercings are turn-offs for me, but the game events and the story are so well created that I also like the older sister. The younger sister is so sweet, that I already find her cute!

I love the event repetition, rubbing her back in the morning, having diner, watching TV at night, because we can feel the progress of their relationship day by day.

I've found a few typos and a bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
game has some funny moments lol.

for example when u pick other to name your penis if u put big dick it says u compensating :p

Reactions: naughtyroad

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm getting the impression that the mom is actually coming to them in their dreams or their subconscious isn't as dense as they are kinda thing.

Also didn't expect the two sisters to start the beginnings of fooling around with each other without urging from the dad. Hope this leads all three having fun with each other rather than just the dad.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes