prrt

Feb 24, 2019
ah !
download running but i don't want to play it now , it's getting late and I want to enjoy this update when there is time and opportunity .
Just like a real good whiskey or cognac this game deserves that .

And ugly ? let's say gigantic tits and enormous bottems are more ugly and this site is full of them.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
i do not fully agree with the models for the two "wards", but that's ok. it adds some variety. and they can't be perfect for everyone.

I do however have to say that this is the best story I have ever seen in a ren'py game. First time I don't constantly fast forward. First time I really care about the characters and our relationship.

D

Deleted member 802253

Nice game, but i have a feeling that this wil be a loooooong game before something rly naughty happens
i think something naughty will happen in the next update,because MC will go with his older daughter for a drink and you already know that alcohol will somehow find a way to bring them together

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
One suggestion is to lower the opacity on the text boxes or even just make them transparent The renders are nice but i can't help but be distracted by the large black box taking over a large chunk of the lower third. Its a minor grievance but having to hide the text to get a full view of whats on screen or having the black box flash on and off during transitions can be annoying. Other than that MINOR issue i'm a big fan of this game and am very impatient for the next release.

Reactions: naughtyroad

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
I don't really post a lot but holy shit i love this game. Good writing, some good jokes, and characters that don't look like they have starred in another 5000 RenPy games. And Macy is bae. Please more hugs with Macy. Pretty please?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game needs:

1. an incest patch for those who would want it.
2. Way more advertisment as it is a 10/10 gem of this website
3. Way more patreons that the dev can hire a team without dropping the quality by producing updates faster.

Other then that this game needs nothing. The characters look amazing and while it is not to everyones liking, this is the kind of stuff i have been waiting for.

Not yet another game with a boring ass story with an excuse to fuck.
Not absolutely perfect characters both physical and mental who look like 28798087 other characters in VN games.
Not some one dimensional character personalities where you dont give two shits about the dialouge.

This is as "Acting Lessons" was a masterpiece of character writing.

Love the game 10/10

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes