playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Light of my life [Ch. 2 v0.3.0] [NaughtyRoad] - Original Size: 1.75GB

Download Win (150MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
perfection...nuff said.
Brother, I've seen you around the site and you have an input on a lot of things, but you choose these two games for your signature??

This game particular is decent, but the story can always fall later on.

Oh, no, I get it.. You're one of those Big Booty Brazilian fans huh? Lol

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
A lot of male models in here :LOL: what an insecure life some must have to be judging the looks of some computer-generated models ;)
I admit there are some trolls among who genuinely share their thoughts, it's an unfortunate thing, but it doesn't mean everyone who criticizes the game is a troll or having an insecure life. Developers are supposed to take feedback/criticism from their fans instead of name calling them. The ugly is the opposite side of the beautiful. If someone can say something is beautiful, there is nothing wrong with calling ugly too. It's simply how people feel even though it sounds offensive. If majority of people feel the models are ugly, then there is something wrong with the models, then developer can take it into consideration and change them if the developer wants to listen their fans.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Brother, I've seen you around the site and you have an input on a lot of things, but you choose these two games for your signature??

This game particular is decent, but the story can always fall later on.

Oh, no, I get it.. You're one of those Big Booty Brazilian fans huh? Lol
i like unique renders..but this story is what draws me most..and the other sig...one scene still makes me laugh everytime i think about it..we all like what we like...

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
I admit there are some trolls among who genuinely share their thoughts, it's an unfortunate thing, but it doesn't mean everyone who criticizes the game is a troll or having an insecure life. Developers are supposed to take feedback/criticism from their fans instead of name calling them. The ugly is the opposite side of the beautiful. If someone can say something is beautiful, there is nothing wrong with calling ugly too. It's simply how people feel even though it sounds offensive. If majority of people feel the models are ugly, then there is something wrong with the models, then developer can take it into consideration and change them if the developer want to listen their fans.
If you want trolls, try cyphering through the Russian trolls on Flipboard app. Politics are all the business these days.

If there's a troll on f95, you can guarantee they're just some 12yo with a god complex. We've all been through it though.. so I pay no mind to that stuff.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If majority of people feel the models are ugly, then there is something wrong with the models, then developer can take it into consideration and change them if the developer wants to listen their fans.
Really? so because it's not to everyone's taste they should be changed? ridiculous here's a better idea if people don't like the models give up and move on there is no way the dev should change them if people are getting insecure over their looks that is their problem, not the devs.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I guess I came to the thread in a wrong time. developer is probably tired of people like Joseph Kony, so he is quick to judge everyone who criticizes his game. :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If majority of people feel the models are ugly,
They don't, just a few.

A few people seem to be expecting the dev to change things to cater to them and it aint happening.

It's utter bullshit that anyone should thing they are important enough to demand changes to a game.

I'll say the same here that I say everywhere else. By all means devs should listen when it comes to bug fixs and maybe small ideas like what colour shirt someone wears. Anything big related to character design and story should ALL come from the dev. It's listening to the fans that cause some devs to make games they hate and end up abandoning them.

I guess I came to the thread in a wrong time. developer is probably tired of people like Joseph Kony, so he is quick to judge everyone who criticizes his game. :unsure:
It's not a case of judging, it's simply the fact that you want something that isn't going to happen.

Character models aren't going to change.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Really? so because it's not to everyone's taste they should be changed? ridiculous here's a better idea if people don't like the models give up and move on there is no way the dev should change them if people are getting insecure over their looks that is their problem, not the devs.
I may be too little too late, but the dev has definitely dialed in the "difference" scale when it comes to smut assets. I haven't seen any models like them and while, yes, it may take some usual players a little time to adjust, it perfectly fits his (her?) script.

Reactions: Mormont

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's up to the developer to change or not, but it doesn't mean people are banned from sharing their thoughts. in fact the purpose of a forum is discussing different point of views, but it seems like here developer, and his fans are in offensive mode to shove away everyone who dares to criticize the game. It's a very bad practice. If I was the developer, I would shove away those who defend the game than who offers criticisms because the people who genuinely criticize his creation are the ones who really help him to polish up his game not the one who just accept whatever he makes, there is no growth, learning with that approach. I am not here to troll, just to offer my point of view. Alright you continue then what you have been doing. sorry for disturbing your little echo chamber. I am out here.

Reactions: MadCore

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
because the people who genuinely criticize his creation are the ones who really help him to polish up his game not the one who just accept whatever he makes,
That is the biggest pile of shit i've ever read.

People who offer constructive posts help shape a game not people who say "that's ugly". That doesn't help anyone. It's not even criticism it's a fucking opinion and one that isn't shared by everyone.

How self important can you possibly be, help shape the game, what a load of bollocks....

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
It's up to the developer to change or not, but it doesn't mean people are banned from sharing their thoughts. in fact the purpose of a forum is discussing different point of views, but it seems like here developer, and his fans are in offensive mode to shove away everyone who dares to criticize the game.
I don't think its so much as an "army" of delegates to rain on criticism. I think its more like "this shit is different whether you like it or not"

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I mean, what do the people complaining actually expect the dev to do? The models are very unique. For the dev to change them to a point that would make you happy, he would have to basically start over from the rendering perspective. I admit, I wasn't a fan of the models when I first saw the game, and I still don't know how I feel about them now that I am trying it out, but this is just ridiculous.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
I mean, what do the people complaining actually expect the dev to do? The models are very unique. For the dev to change them to a point that would make you happy, he would have to basically start over from the rendering perspective. I admit, I wasn't a fan of the models when I first saw the game, and I still don't know how I feel about them now that I am trying it out, but this is just ridiculous.
Dev shouldn't change a damn thing, IMO. If the majority of people aren't happy with Default Debbie or Standard Sean or whoever the fuck is popular right now, so be it.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes