LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for taking your time with this. You have no reason to feel rushed at all. For the first chapter it was a masterpiece imho. I have said it before and I'll say it again: your game is perhaps the best one I've played in a very long time. I am completely immersed in it. I actually came here to check and see if it had been abandoned because I've been waiting for this one... and I'm not at all disappointed/just glad you're still working on it. Had you abandoned it, you were about to receive a lecture as to why you shouldn't. :ROFLMAO:

Good on you for putting quality above quick releases (more updates = pushed to the top of latest = more $$$, so devs are definitely incentivized to do so). I can greatly appreciate that. I too am using a similar format where I release the game in full chapters, and then a couple patches or hotfixes in between. It's a ton of work, so I understand that it's taking you a while, especially with Daz. Keep it up -- you deserve all the success that comes your way!
DEFINITELY ITS A MASTERPIECE, ORIGINAL RENDERING WHICH I LOVE THE MOST AND WAITING FOR NEXT RELEASE

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, Chapter 2 is entitled, "Naughty." How about a synopsis teaser, or would that take away all the fun? Either option is okay with my. Just getting antsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I enjoyed it way more than i tought i would hahaha renders are awesome, and i guess i have a thing for butterface women, i don't know... but the game is pretty wholesome, indeed.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
The way the story went last time around there doesn't need to be any rush for that (not played latest update yet) for me this game is more about the storyline than anything else. Thanks for the update btw.
I'm not complaining, I just don't have the old save anymore (I formatted the PC) And if there's nothing sexual yet, I'm playing other games in the meantime, it wouldn't have to be sex itself, maybe masturbation, oral sex, something like that.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I'm not complaining, I just don't have the old save anymore (I formatted the PC) And if there's nothing sexual yet, I'm playing other games in the meantime, it wouldn't have to be sex itself, maybe masturbation, oral sex, something like that.
Maybe in ten updates..this is a very slow pace and quite realistic novel, i doubt we get there soon. But, a lot of us enjoy the ride, so you should try out, when you're out of fap material ;)

Reactions: Mormont
4.70 star(s) 487 Votes