Oct 29, 2016
I started playing last night and i loved it.

It felt really really emotional, the character's story and dialogues are amazingly well written and depicted in the scenes, it is really something that very few games have achieved so soon.

The renders and characters are unique, the facial expressions and body language are in par with the story and the scene specifics, really i am speechless, and imagine there is no sex nor anything harcore yet, but the build up is absolutely immersing!!

Just, congrats to the dev and the writer. This is a jem man.

Macy is a wonderful character, denise too.
I more than impressed

Keep it up!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so when do we get the next chapter of the story i love the first release of this game and im not trying to demand it come out now just curious to how it's coming along this game was different from alot of the other games we see over and over and its good to have something new

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
so when do we get the next chapter of the story i love the first release of this game and im not trying to demand it come out now just curious to how it's coming along this game was different from alot of the other games we see over and over and its good to have something new
I page or two back he said he was trying for the end of this month but no certainty.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I had this game on my mind since I saw it, mainly for the look, but never gave it a try since I'm not too much on father-daughter stuff, and the reviews saying it goes for a more realistic aproach had me thinking it was too "realistic". I like it slow but I'm full on harem and really erotic stuff, so I thought this might be more on the romantic not so sexual side.

Well, I'm glad I finally tried it. Maybe it's too soon to be certain, but this game is gold. The models and renders had my curiosity, but wow, the story and dialogs are so well written. I really didn't expect this. Can't say for sure this early on the developement, but this right here very well might go right into my top 5 games.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Very good game but the main problem is the release schedule. I get that you have a life and a job to look after but if you manage to release updates more often it'll pay out. Even if the updates are smaller it'll have a positive impact on your game. You'll get more exposure here and u may attract more supporters with faster update schedule.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Very good game but the main problem is the release schedule. I get that you have a life and a job to look after but if you manage to release updates more often it'll pay out. Even if the updates are smaller it'll have a positive impact on your game. You'll get more exposure here and u may attract more supporters with faster update schedule.
Quality over quantity my friend, and that quote's statement already showed itself when naughtyroad released the first build of the game. Playing through it you know that this game won't be a simple moneygrab/cashcow product but a passionate project by a passionate person that actually gives a damn. Besides that, the game itself already got massive exposure on it's first release, a support bomb dropped on his patreon and here we have almost 26 perfect scored reviews (Including one from me) all because of what he managed to present to us with one single build.

And I smirked when I noticed that you have a 'The Deluca Family' signature because what I just described above goes for the developer of that game as well. Faster and smaller updates are nice, true, but if each release comes with the same quality as the first one then I rather have a developer taking it's time to finish his next release, naughtyroad already showed us all what he is capable of so all we have to do is believe in him (and patiently wait ;)) until he releases another piece of magic.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Quality over quantity my friend, and that quote's statement already showed itself when naughtyroad released the first build of the game. Playing through it you know that this game won't be a simple moneygrab/cashcow product but a passionate project by a passionate person that actually gives a damn. Besides that, the game itself already got massive exposure on it's first release, a support bomb dropped on his patreon and here we have almost 26 perfect scored reviews (Including one from me) all because of what he managed to present to us with one single build.

And I smirked when I noticed that you have a 'The Deluca Family' signature because what I just described above goes for the developer of that game as well. Faster and smaller updates are nice, true, but if each release comes with the same quality as the first one then I rather have a developer taking it's time to finish his next release, naughtyroad already showed us all what he is capable of so all we have to do is believe in him (and patiently wait ;)) until he releases another piece of magic.
You don't have to look at it that way and chose between either quality or quantity. You can set X amount of scenes that you think will be both enough for update and satisfying the consumers to produce in a month. You don't have to sacrifice quality for quantity. Yes one big update over 2-3 months is good but some people may forget about your game and tbh unless you make a super big updates like Badik's I don't think it's worth it to wait for them. Like ~10-20 minutes difference isn't something that will leave a big imprint in the long run. But 3 updates in 3 months will definitely be remembered and you can also produce basically the same amount of content that you produce for one big update because you divide it into 3 smaller ones. Yes at the start I think it's good to have some content but after that the benefits of the big updates aren't as good as those from 3 smaller ones in my opinion. I would like to hear more of your opinion and discuss this. And if the dev can say his opinion and experience will be even better for the topic. Don't mean to distract you from producing scenes for the update tho.

Last edited:

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
And if the dev can say his opinion and experience will be even better for the topic. Don't mean to distract you from producing scenes for the update tho.
Well, experience is a big word, as this is only my second game and the first to span multiple releases, but for the story I'd like to tell, I want to release a full chapter, with a begin, middle and end to it. If I release that piecemeal, it'll distract from the arc, because you're not going to remember that little peculiar thing character X said in the opening you played three months back, that all of a sudden makes sense at the closing. I'd lose the option to do things like that.
If that means I gain less patrons in the down periods, that's a downside I'll accept.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Well, experience is a big word, as this is only my second game and the first to span multiple releases, but for the story I'd like to tell, I want to release a full chapter, with a begin, middle and end to it. If I release that piecemeal, it'll distract from the arc, because you're not going to remember that little peculiar thing character X said in the opening you played three months back, that all of a sudden makes sense at the closing. I'd lose the option to do things like that.
If that means I gain less patrons in the down periods, that's a downside I'll accept.
Yes that is a very good reason for chapter releases. From a story point of view having things like that is very cool and compliments the story of the game and I can't think of a better way to do it. But now you introduce a specific things to the characters that you have to keep in mind. So this is the bad side of a long waiting because people may forget about it. Have you thought about a way of reminding these things in the new update to the people when continuing from a save or they will have to play it again to remember all the things? Like you can introduce a new function in the game like a help screen about the characters. And there you will add those things. I've played it about a month ago and I don't remember if you had something like this. But that solves the problem. And kinda allows you to split the story now that I think about it.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes