Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's up to the developer to change or not, but it doesn't mean people are banned from sharing their thoughts. in fact the purpose of a forum is discussing different point of views, but it seems like here developer, and his fans are in offensive mode to shove away everyone who dares to criticize the game. It's a very bad practice. If I was the developer, I would shove away those who defend the game than who offers criticisms because the people who genuinely criticize his creation are the ones who really help him to polish up his game not the one who just accept whatever he makes, there is no growth, learning with that approach. I am not here to troll, just to offer my point of view. Alright you continue then what you have been doing. sorry for disturbing your little echo chamber. I am out here.
:rolleyes: But all you have done is come on here to have a go at the models nothing about the gameplay or the storyline just the models you have singled out, which you can clearly see on the preview pics yet here you are whining that you don't like them.

Reactions: laliandra

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look, I know there are people who complain about the models, don't mind that, if you don't like it, they download other games, I really liked Denise, I just think you could include a step by step with routes, a route to Denise and the right choices to stay on her route, one for Macy as well as for possible characters who have entered the story.
I think many of you who don't understand the language can play and make the right choices to stick with the girls of their choice (I love Denise). It would just be a suggestion, but I would very much like it to be in the next update.
Sorry if the text got messy, I'm using a translator

Last edited:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
well..models makes this game unique and more looking realistic. actually i think devs did a good job about that, instead of repeated copy-past faces from other games that makes you read text more than watching sex scenes.

sigh... for a 0.2 and long wait didn't expect sush a small content:( waiting more of macy:love:

Reactions: Abhai

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Wow, this thread. Fuck me.

I get that some of you might not like X model, or whatever. But there is a very perfect solution for dealing with it, that everyone is capable of. Not clicking the fucking link for the game.

I know, it's a revelation, not clicking. Pfft. Who'da thunk it.

It's not for you, that's fine. Just go back to your perfect, snowflake little lives. There'll be plenty of other games releasing on the site, that may be more to your liking.

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
That is the biggest pile of shit i've ever read.

People who offer constructive posts help shape a game not people who say "that's ugly". That doesn't help anyone. It's not even criticism it's a fucking opinion and one that isn't shared by everyone.

How self important can you possibly be, help shape the game, what a load of bollocks....
I totally get and agree with what you're saying, but, fighting fire with fire, and all that. If we want people to be more constructive (long shot, I know), maybe we should do so ourselves. Just my opinion.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
To the Dev...
What I love most about Light of my Life is the fact that YOU chose to go outside of the box render wise. Every VN I've played features renders I've seen in countless other works. You chose originality, and for that, you earned a fan in me. I also love the small details. The blinking eyes of the renders, the change in facial features in response to certain choices the player makes AND the story is fantastic thus far. I feel engrossed in the story and I am genuinely invested in these characters.
I, as I have been since the first chapter release, anxiously await the next chapter already.
I commend you sir!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes