TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
A lot of people really trying to sell others on these models being anything but haunting to look at...

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say...

...I am guessing its a blurry glass eye...

...or some spiffy new beer goggles!

Other then that its a pretty good story and script. (y)

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
All the characters have a unique style that makes them seem more like cartoon and I have to say that I like it, more unique games is what we all need here, I'm glad that some people try different things out or it would be quite boring having similiar characters.
Thumbs up from me

Aug 26, 2018
ok..finished the available content...this has to go down as one of the best first releases i've ever played...if the dev can maintain this level of quality writing renders and overall story this will be up there with the best of the best..only 1 release so too early to rate it..but so far its saying 5 stars to me..lol..after a couple minutes of play..you really start to appreciate and love the look of the dames...its so fresh..its not the same old game with a different title..
@Avaron1974 @TiffanyMonroe @Moria and the rest of my flock...heed my words..this will be great(crosses fingers)
Between the nipple heaven and the big booties thrown around in this VN, I say This has the full markings to the very best there ever was! To train them it's my job!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Light of my life [Ch. 1 v0.2] [NaughtyRoad] - Original Size: 724MB

Download PC (69MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
hey folks..do not judge on the graphics(i actually kind of like them) this is FUCKING GOOD..even the little details like the font matching the personality of the character..the dev has put some thought and work into this..its well written and very polished...definitely try it before you pass judgement on a couple preview shots.
Maybe you are right, not my interest though, same with the nipples. Not my style at all.
So I will pass on this one, but judging a game solely on the preview pictures themselves have never been a good idea.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Jubz

Airo

May 24, 2017
Finally an interesting looking characters! Instead of default ones, that everyone use. The story is also good. Simple and not too overdramatic to kill a boner. Keep it up man. I wish to see what is comming next.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Finally an interesting looking characters! Instead of default ones, that everyone use. The story is also good. Simple and not overdramatic to kill a boner. Keep it up man. I wish to see what is comming next.
Yeah, nice with characters that got closer to normal proportions, and who doesn't defy gravity :p

Reactions: naughtyroad

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You know if you just made their skin green you could pass them off as goblins and add the monstergirl tag to appeal to a large niche and people would applaud you for it and call it hot but because of their normal skin tones, you get "ugly"
It's a good thing there is plenty of games out there with plastic barbies and such that welcome you with open arms. Not all games/VN's is for everyone's liking. What some find ugly others find not. Just take a good look around the world and you will discover that easy. There is a good chance there is more people in the world thinking what you think is purdy, is fugly :p

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I have played this.

It is a well made, good rendered thing. Yes, the girls look like, you know, humans. Who happen to be a bit off of what is expected from a bimbo, before surgery and all. I am more into northern european girls, doesn't stop me from being really interested in them. The story is a good one. The decisions were interesting to make. And the caring for the girls (I play with them being my daughters) is very good transported, so I even felt to compelled to knock at the door every single time. Well done.

On the not so good side, it is a bit monocausal. I'd like a bit more variation than being the girlkeeper. I really hope the company, the coworker and other stuff happen to be more present. Did I just say I miss work in this game?!

I want more of this!

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes