jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
naughtyroad, you might consider not giving specific dates in the future.. It's torture for all involved.
He's mentioned before that he doesn't like doing it.

Now that I'm here I don't like it either:oops:

Been refreshing since yesterday.:poop:
naughtyroad

hello dear , I would like to just say thanks for your
effort I hope you are doing wil,,,,,If you can tell us Is it possible to ride the train number 6 in the next 24 hours or not ? !

It would be more appropriated thanks
He has not given any specific dates - ever.

As for this latest update, the most specific he got was Sunday when he reminded the thread that he had stated earlier in the week "it might release on Sunday or after, but not before."

And - unless I missed it - he has not made any declaration of when the update should be expected after having these problems. It could be today, it could be he continues to have problems and it isn't until Saturday ... or later.

Either way, it is obvious that he should continue to keep his own expectations on this and future updates hidden from this thread because, man, ya all are a bunch of thirsty bears. :ROFLMAO:

mac_2529

Feb 17, 2018
Guys, do we have any LOML Fan Art Threads? Would love to see different renditions of Denise and Macy

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Discord message from 11 AM:

Running update about the update: Testing packages, doing some final sanity check run-throughs, saying d'uh a lot and repackinging builds after some last minute fix, rincing and repeating, and generally feeling veeeeery paranoid. I guess it's final approach time now. Don't jinx it don't jinx it don't jinx it I guess it's a matter of hours now ah fuck jinxed it.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Running update about the update: Testing packages, doing some final sanity check run-throughs, saying d'uh a lot and repackinging builds after some last minute fix, rincing and repeating, and generally feeling veeeeery paranoid. I guess it's final approach time now. Don't jinx it don't jinx it don't jinx it I guess it's a matter of hours now ah fuck jinxed it.
baby-scream-yeah.gif

StonesBones

Aug 28, 2018

Is this bad? Why do I hate Android users all of a sudden?

• Haha
Reactions: sassy_mendigo
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes