Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
I just hope it will be worth it, at least 2-3hours of gameplay would be nice after such long wait...May I ask what happened, why he delayed the update for so long..? I know I have no right to object as a non-sub but damn I would have been pissed as hell if I'd be one of them... :(

Reactions: Slimeee

Jolong22

Nov 24, 2020
I just hope it will be worth it, at least 2-3hours of gameplay would be nice after such long wait...May I ask what happened, why he delayed the update for so long..? I know I have no right to object as a non-sub but damn I would have been pissed as hell if I'd be one of them... :(
It's a big update, Naughty wrote this on his Patreon: " It's been a terribly long time in the making. With almost 2.600 hours of work put in over the last eleven months, and well over half again as many images added to the game as were in the previous five chapters combined, it's not hard to imagine where all that time went. Still, I've not hated a moment of working on it, and for me at least, time flew right by. I really hope you'll enjoy playing this chapter just as much as I enjoyed making it."
And only what I can say... the amount of work Naughty put into this game is truly awesome. Doesn't matter how long it takes, this is one of the best games ever made. :D

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I get the feeling we're going to be waiting until the weekend for the update. Seems it's better publicity to appear in the latest updates section on Friday or Saturday.
Yeah, releasing today would be so stupid. On the same day the Halo Infinite campaign launches even. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, eh?

But I think I can do even better than that. That's why in this chapter, every character is now a bear, with sign around their neck saying "Id", "Ego" and "Superego" so you can tell the difference. And they sit around on a deserted beach, playing chess with seagulls while discussing Nietzsche and how to apply his views to ballistic calculations (it comes down to "just shoot the damn thing already", it doesn't matter where you land anyway.). Also, the bears wear tutus to make it sexy.

Updating OP with links now. Edit: done.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, releasing today would be so stupid. On the same day the Halo Infinite campaign launches even. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, eh?

But I think I can do even better than that. That's why in this chapter, every character is now a bear, with sign around their neck saying "Id", "Ego" and "Superego" so you can tell the difference. And they sit around on a deserted beach, playing chess with seagulls while discussing Nietzsche and how to apply his views to ballistic calculations (it comes down to "just shoot the damn thing already", it doesn't matter where you land anyway.). Also, the bears wear tutus to make it sexy.

Updating OP with links now.
This sounds like a whole new project for the future. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

voxvox

May 5, 2019
Hope you make sure to recover properly naughtyroad, as someone who's had to fix release issues with android apps before, I can imagine the PTSD you're going to have every time you see a java path from now on :oops:
But really, thanks a lot man, you deserve the rest

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
Makes me happy to see another update for this, been a while but i have no doubt it will be as good as the previous updates.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes