A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
my favorite game atm, im a little disappointed about the next update, if the progression pictures is true, for me there is to much scene with the 3 crazy ugly friends and not so much about the 2 goddess sisters
Uhhhhh... it is even stated on the progress chart...... The face is random (not related to that scene)

Edit:
Hehe,, i really should learn to type faster if i want to be first :LOL:;)

Jan 22, 2019
Honestly i don't really know what to do now. I've never encountered a situation where i've like a game so much i'm just thinking about it all the time. And the worst part is that there is nothing on this site that i know of that is even close to the kind of experience i had with LOML. I tried out a couple of the more popular games on this site but it just feels so... well... amateur compared to this (No disrespect towards any of the creators here, but this is really really special). I don't really want to replay the game too many times, I don't ever want to be sick of this game.

It's a odd feeling.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Honestly i don't really know what to do now. I've never encountered a situation where i've like a game so much i'm just thinking about it all the time. And the worst part is that there is nothing on this site that i know of that is even close to the kind of experience i had with LOML. I tried out a couple of the more popular games on this site but it just feels so... well... amateur compared to this (No disrespect towards any of the creators here, but this is really really special). I don't really want to replay the game too many times, I don't ever want to be sick of this game.

It's a odd feeling.
I know what you mean.
I think the best way to explain it to people is that most of the devs make these stories because they want to. Then there are the ones like Naughty that just have to. It is the difference between a guy that just makes one and a Artist that has to.

Storytelling in itself is a Art. Making everything come together in a vn (images, animations and so on) is on another level.
So...
Naughty is a double Artist in my book.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Not on explicit content. But with low love, you might find for instance Denise won't open up to you as much on certain subjects in conversations, and won't be as playful with you, or Macy will be even more guarded, and it plays out in other ways too. Explained in more detail (or of those that aren't fans of patreon).
It has always been my understanding that whether a scene occurs comes from the explicit choices made by the player for the MC (i.e. deciding not to pursue Denise and Macy by turning one or the other or both away at some point); the levels of love, anxiety, and anger are the sage, rosemary, and thyme add spice to the current storyline and may determine alternate endings once they are written.
Ahhh, thx so much you two! So, just for final clarification, it's possible to be as much of an asshole as I want to the sisters or crones (bar choosing to end it with them) as I want while still remaining on their paths and getting all the sex scenes (which just play out differently)? You're basically just constantly making up with everyone? Because if that's the case, I played this game slightly different than how I wanted to because I thought it'd have consequences and I'd miss out :( I mean, this just justifies another playthrough even more I guess, but damn, wish I would've known beforehand, doh! I still very much enjoyed my current playthrough, btw, that's how good the writing and scenes are, so no sweat! :love: I also didn't realize this when I reviewed your game the first time, so I will definitely go and update it when I get a chance, sorry about that

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) So, just for final clarification, it's possible to be as much of an asshole as I want to the sisters or crones (bar choosing to end it with them) as I want while still remaining on their paths and getting all the sex scenes (which just play out differently)? You're basically just constantly making up with everyone? (...)
Well, not all the time tbh, so going for a low love path for M+D will usually mean conversations don't go as deep and some of the nicer bonding moments are lost (but not lewds), and for the coven, acting like an asshole will eventually land you on their shitlist and they wash their hands of you.

But conversation choices weren't designed with the idea that saying whatever the other side wants to hear is the "best choice" and earns you lewd coins. They were written with the idea that you could voice your MC and have the other side react to that, and sometimes a little reluctance or disagreement isn't a bad thing, and earns you some respect or appreciation, or a funny bit of dialog. And even for choices that actually lose you love points, new points come often enough that if you feel a particular choice is what you prefer, you can easily stand the loss of a point.

My personal favorite path through the game is not so much "asshole MC" insofar as the game really allows for that (I have a hard time with VNs with douche MCs, and I can't really stomach writing one), but "reluctant MC", which means Denise starts doing even more of the legwork in conversations, convincing the MC that, "yes, trust me, this is a really good idea and you should totally let me."

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Well, not all the time tbh, so going for a low love path for M+D will usually mean conversations don't go as deep and some of the nicer bonding moments are lost (but not lewds), and for the coven, acting like an asshole will eventually land you on their shitlist and they wash their hands of you.

But conversation choices weren't designed with the idea that saying whatever the other side wants to hear is the "best choice" and earns you lewd coins. They were written with the idea that you could voice your MC and have the other side react to that, and sometimes a little reluctance or disagreement isn't a bad thing, and earns you some respect or appreciation, or a funny bit of dialog. And even for choices that actually lose you love points, new points come often enough that if you feel a particular choice is what you prefer, you can easily stand the loss of a point.

My personal favorite path through the game is not so much "asshole MC" insofar as the game really allows for that (I have a hard time with VNs with douche MCs, and I can't really stomach writing one), but "reluctant MC", which means Denise starts doing even more of the legwork in conversations, convincing the MC that, "yes, trust me, this is a really good idea and you should totally let me."
you are a fraking Genius, and dont let any one tell you different...got it?

Cool.

really good Cabronazo. :)

Reactions: naughtyroad

shynos

Jul 21, 2021

Hello everyone: I have never waited so eagerly for a game update, this one almost exceeds my brain possibilities but you can always wait a little longer. Hopefully the wait is not in vain (I know it isn't) and hopefully someone translates it into Spanish. quickly
Don't let anyone change your ideas. This is a simply superior game. Whoever doesn't understand it, turn the page.
Greetings and thanks....

suprpiwi

Jul 7, 2017
really enjoy the game but can you stop with the nonsense of concering other people with your own agenda? either you're incredibly insecure and need to gratification or you're hiding something. "are you really a supporter" between chapters, an intro to force quit the game if you answer wrong, people are supporting you for christ sake, stop wasting their money.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
really enjoy the game but can you stop with the nonsense of concering other people with your own agenda? either you're incredibly insecure and need to gratification or you're hiding something. "are you really a supporter" between chapters, an intro to force quit the game if you answer wrong, people are supporting you for christ sake, stop wasting their money.
Well, with your answer - we all know none of your money is "wasted" on LOML while you get to play it for free. Perhaps a developer should periodically remind people who are playing for free that they can support the development by contributing on Patreon or Subscribestar. If only there was a tongue-in-cheek way to do that, while offering additional content as a way of saying thank you to supporters at the end of each chapter. Because if a developer's going to ask, that developer should give a little something in return for their time of having to answer whether or not they are already supporters.

Oh wait...

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, with your answer - we all know none of your money is "wasted" on LOML while you get to play it for free. Perhaps a developer should periodically remind people who are playing for free that they can support the development by contributing on Patreon or Subscribestar. If only there was a tongue-in-cheek way to do that, while offering additional content as a way of saying thank you to supporters at the end of each chapter. Because if a developer's going to ask, that developer should give a little something in return for their time of having to answer whether or not they are already supporters.

Oh wait...
Yeah, I think that one is destinied for the block list …

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
really enjoy the game but can you stop with the nonsense of concering other people with your own agenda?
How dare for a dev to remind ppl they can support said dev with money while they enjoy a free game in which said dev put thousands of hours of work into.

If something is free someone worked for it for free. It doesn't just fall out of the sky for others to enjoy.

Minheer

Dec 1, 2021
Kinda disappointed that the faces in the progress report doesnt represent whos in the scene. Im in the minority that actually likes the coven, and would actually like more of them :giggle::giggle:
I reallly like that the figures in this VN aren't unrealistically dimensioned. I get annoyed by "mother of four" characters with DDs standing straight out. Much more relatable when figures aren't looking impossible

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes