Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i have no idea what any of those X's and faces mean.. but.. yayyyy?
Description of what the faces mean:
1666826277726.png

If you see a red "X" it means the scene is now projected to be less complex. Sometimes scenes get faces added, too.
1666826336060.png

Scene 41 has 2 faces, which means not as complex of a scene. They are in color, meaning that scene is complete as it stands right now. Faces are random, that's not necessarily a Denise scene.
Scene 47 originally had 4 faces which means quite complex, but now it only has 3. A little more than 1.5 faces are in color, meaning it is a little more than half complete at this time. It's not necessarily a Denise scene.
Notice that between 47 and 48, there is a new quite complex scene added with 4 faces that hasn't seen work started on it yet. It's not necessarily a Brooke scene.

The landscape sketches of the sun over 2 mountains are wallpapers made for patreon subscribers.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hihi now comes my moment to shine View attachment 2126770
Hmmm... going by the averages, looks like so far it's about 4.27 scenes per month, which would mean done in January, not counting the last minute coding and build stuff. My money is on a Valentine's Day launch :sneaky:

I was hoping for a Christmas present, but I guess that's when i'll replay the game. I actually haven't played it since 6.0 came out. I'm super curious to see what scene 18 is about?! Any more bears? Hehe

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
i have no idea what any of those X's and faces mean.. but.. yayyyy?
A stack of faces is one scene. Face is random
More faces, more difficult scene. Meaning, more interaction between actors (difficult posing, high likelihood of a lewd scene), new assets etc.
Filled in faces = done
Crossouts and insertions : Scenes was easier or more difficult than planned (or was cut as it didn't work as a longer scene)
Boxes with little mountain spread around : Patron wallpaper
So far he has put down 2148 hours of work in it in 2022

John972

Apr 24, 2018
progressbar_chapter_7_2022-10-26-2.jpg

It's great that Naughtyroad updates and releases his free Progress game almost weekly, but I am having problems playing it. When I click on any of the girls, nothing happens...I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Overall, the game layout, while simple, is not intuitive so could someone please write a WT. Lastly, will there be an Android version? :geek: (/s)

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 2127397

It's great that Naughtyroad updates and releases his free Progress game almost weekly, but I am having problems playing it. When I click on any of the girls, nothing happens...I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Overall, the game layout, while simple, is not intuitive so could someone please write a WT. Lastly, will there be an Android version? :geek: (/s)
The scenes can be of different lengths. A dialog is "easier" than rendering a specific scene.

I was also expecting Christmas to, but who knows if naughty will give us a present this year.
Better to wait a little longer than a cyberpunk version.

Translation with deepl.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Have not played this game for long... hope the daughter's scene are available
You are in for a treat. One goes all the way and the other just short of it but both are equally glorious. The dirty talk (even when it supposedly unintentional) is some of the best you will find. The story supporting everything is great too for those player eccentrics who claim story over lewds.

Reactions: afterlights
Dec 8, 2021
You are in for a treat. One goes all the way and the other just short of it but both are equally glorious. The dirty talk (even when it supposedly unintentional) is some of the best you will find. The story supporting everything is great too for those player eccentrics who claim story over lewds.
How about a little earlier? I didn't understand

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
I cannot believe it. This is the best game ive ever played on this site ever. I was genuinely captivated by the story. It also hits basically all of my kinks. Almost wish i had waited for the whole game to come out before i touched it.
Fear not — it's very replayable. Make some different dialogue choices, see new versions of scenes you thought you knew...even much later in the story!

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Fear not — it's very replayable. Make some different dialogue choices, see new versions of scenes you thought you knew...even much later in the story!
Are you sure about other scenes? I ask because when i said that this game needs a walkthrough the DEV reply that all the answers have the same result and you do not miss anything...

Reactions: darlic

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Are you sure about other scenes? I ask because when i said that this game needs a walkthrough the DEV reply that all the answers have the same result and you do not miss anything...
The scenes themselves don't change, but the dialogue within them is affected by choices made earlier. Sometimes much earlier.
So the scene looks the same, but it doesn't read the same.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
The scenes themselves don't change, but the dialogue within them is affected by choices made earlier. Sometimes much earlier.
So the scene looks the same, but it doesn't read the same.
Which makes a hell of a difference under the right circumstances/choices. But doesn't require a walkthrough to not miss out. Meaning you replay the game because you want to, not because you need to. And I've replayed LomL a lot.

Also there are no bad choices. There is never a moment where the game goes "hot babe in chapter 10 wants to sex you but you clicked on "I like Penguins' instead of 'I like Turtles' in the intro so go fuck yourself you loser" without explicitly warning you what content you are being locked out of.

Penguins > turtles btw.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Which makes a hell of a difference under the right circumstances/choices. But doesn't require a walkthrough to not miss out. Meaning you replay the game because you want to, not because you need to. And I've replayed LomL a lot.

Also there are no bad choices. There is never a moment where the game goes "hot babe in chapter 10 wants to sex you but you clicked on "I like Penguins' instead of 'I like Turtles' in the intro so go fuck yourself you loser" without explicitly warning you what content you are being locked out of.

Penguins > turtles btw.
Don't you miss out on scenes if Denise and Macy's anxiety and anger, respectively, are too high? Or have I misunderstood this whole time?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't you miss out on scenes if Denise and Macy's anxiety and anger, respectively, are too high? Or have I misunderstood this whole time?
It has always been my understanding that whether a scene occurs comes from the explicit choices made by the player for the MC (i.e. deciding not to pursue Denise and Macy by turning one or the other or both away at some point); the levels of love, anxiety, and anger are the sage, rosemary, and thyme add spice to the current storyline and may determine alternate endings once they are written.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Not on explicit content. But with low love, you might find for instance Denise won't open up to you as much on certain subjects in conversations, and won't be as playful with you, or Macy will be even more guarded, and it plays out in other ways too. Explained in more detail (or of those that aren't fans of patreon).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not on explicit content. But with low love, you might find for instance Denise won't open up to you as much on certain subjects in conversations, and won't be as playful with you, or Macy will be even more guarded, and it plays out in other ways too. Explained in more detail (or of those that aren't fans of patreon).
And that chart in the link(s) is why I give people grief on here when they ask for a "full save" - sure, the save may offer all the lewd bits, but look how the different choices made will affect dialogues and transitions into and out of those bits - as well as personal experiences if you continue using someone else's save. And if all you want to see is the gallery, answer 3 questions at the start of a new playthrough to say you just want to gawk and not read.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes