Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Ok Dremel you continualy impress me. What can I say this time around it is doubly awesome as it is well representative of the current state of the thread. You have my undieing admiration for what you manage to make. Hats down.
I'm kinda leaning more towards this song as being representative to the current state of this thread ... :ROFLMAO:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
This game is great, nice story, beauty girls, but lets be honest, more than one year for a new release is kind of too much
But in this particular thread, I feel the script would have to have something a little more proactive; such as making a big rubber hand come out of your keyboard and slapping you across the face if you even start to type the words "When... " , "Any idea ... ", ".... abandoned ... " etc.
Where's that rubber hand when you need it :rolleyes:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I am hereby pronouncing it be unlawful and very bad form indeed to be stupid on this here interweb!
Those guilty of stupidity will be severely slapped with a well greased rubbery chickenlike object!
The sentence will be carried out when the culprit least expect it.

Signed in the year of our misfortune

Genlteman Jim
Retired

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
This game is great, nice story, beauty girls, but lets be honest, more than one year for a new release is kind of too much
I had this really great dream once, if you can call it that. I'd been hitting that midnight oil pretty hard, and when my alarm clock went off early, in my half-awake state, I conceived of this fantastic notion that, if I'd just set the clock back by one hour, I could sleep for an hour more, and still get up by 7 am. Brilliant, right?

So, still in that weird and wonderful mindset somewhere half between waking and sleeping, I did just that, and closed my eyes again feeling warm and really pleased with myself for having discovered this amazing life-hack that no one even knew about. Well, I did have a really good one hour snooze, but my boss at the time didn't find this little anecdote half as amusing as I did when I showed up late for work. Oh well.

There's this annoying, unwritten rule in this universe, that if a task takes something like, say 3.000 hours of work to complete, you actually have to complete 3.000 hours of work. I know, it's really unfair and all. But contrary to what most managers believe, going "honestly, it's a bit much, innit?", and then waving your hand does not in fact complete a task as if by magic.

I was really miffed when I finally woke that day at 8 am and brutally had my time-traveling superpowers stripped away from me, and I hate to be the one to put you through the same sort of experience, buddy, but... that's just life, man. So sorry.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
naughtyroad do you have a monero address? I'd like to donate to you but I hope you understand not wanting to under my real id or anything. Really like the game and want to show my appreciation.
Cheers, much appreciated,. and I'm glad you enjoy it. I've got the three options to the left (patreon, subscribestar and bmac), and , but no monero, sorry. None of those show any actual credit card or bank account info to creators if that's what has you worried, all I get to see is an account name, and on some of those, an e-mail address or discord handle.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
Oct 21, 2022
I think some moaning is fine here and there. It shows care and interest still. As annoying as it must be to deal with it can come from a place of misguided love. I've only been waiting 2 months and I'm getting antsy lol. I'm not the type to complain about it though but I can empathize with those who do.

People just show emotions differently, for better or worse. Being a DIK about it is never ok though. GL NR

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
naughtyroad do you have a monero address? I'd like to donate to you but I hope you understand not wanting to under my real id or anything. Really like the game and want to show my appreciation.
Cheers, much appreciated,. and I'm glad you enjoy it. I've got the three options to the left (patreon, subscribestar and bmac), and , but no monero, sorry. None of those show any actual credit card or bank account info to creators if that's what has you worried, all I get to see is an account name, and on some of those, an e-mail address or discord handle.
Not sure how it works outside the U.S., but here you can buy pre-paid VISA cards, so purchases don't show up on any personal / company bank statements.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think some moaning is fine here and there. It shows care and interest still. As annoying as it must be to deal with it can come from a place of misguided love. I've only been waiting 2 months and I'm getting antsy lol. I'm not the type to complain about it though but I can empathize with those who do.

People just show emotions differently, for better or worse. Being a DIK about it is never ok though. GL NR
Yes, though the most recent moaning was done from the position of a pathetic trolling attempt.

We sometimes allow that to stay up when the community and/or Dev deals with it in a solid fashion and it gives fair warning to future attempts.

Oct 21, 2022
Yes, though the most recent moaning was done from the position of a pathetic trolling attempt.

We sometimes allow that to stay up when the community and/or Dev deals with it in a solid fashion and it gives fair warning to future attempts.
Ahh well that's understandable. Trolling has intent behind it. Moaning is a bit more innocent but obviously I can see how the lines blur when you step into negativity.

That's the best way to handle it though, good stuff!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes