Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Cheers, I love how you got all creative there.

I did once do a quick and dirty render of Mrs. F. for a happy Friday gif on the discord server, but other than that, there's no GILF action planned for LomL currently, sorry. The cast is already quite big enough without adding any more lewdable ladies.

View attachment 2294903
WTF!? Oh, hell no!!! :WutFace:

6a57bf0d7589ebf6db0440a722228f8b.jpg

hasani200

Jul 15, 2018
So... roughly 3 days of work for a scene. This means that will be an Easter release, right? Fingers crossed!
hey thanks for this, last update was just over a year - dropped on Jan 10 so i was expecting something soon. This helps me moderate my expectation. I dont like to hassle Naughty about "when when when" but then again my discord account got messed up and I cant access it anymore, so I couldnt hassle him if I wanted to LOL (wink)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Progress being made!
Found the retrowave channels 3 years ago. Argued my kid against a wall to make me a USB Device with all the retrowave music she could find and have that in my car ever since.

For the endgame part. I do believe we are BUTT for a certain someone it could strike disaster... once my birthday comes up and there is no update on the horizon!

Cause if that happens she has to do the dishes for a YEAR! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
im guessing a summer release, if it drops before may ill be shocked
Based on number of scenes remaining and how much time has elapsed producing the completed scenes, my estimate is:
<shakes magic 8-ball>
Sometime between the second half of March and the first half of June.

On previous chapters, Naughty Road has powered out the last part of a chapter really fast...so I could happily be wrong. ;)

Reactions: darlic and Dremel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any word on expected update release? (Not rushing NaughtyRoad in any way this is just a question)
See the conversation that started just 7 before yours on this same page (and just about every post by Cvoky in this thread), or join the discord and see the progress chart updated each Wednesday. If you're looking for some kind of date announcement - NaughtyRoad won't be doing that anytime soon.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017
I'm 99% sure this isn't the thread to ask but Deckard81 how do I activate these;
qwe.png
?
Is there some secret code I need to reply after knocking on the backdoor of a café to get in 'The Lounge' ?. Some of the features of this site still elude me like the donor tag. still not sure what to do for that..

I wanna show I support Naughtyroad!
cheers.gif

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I'm 99% sure this isn't the thread to ask but Deckard81 how do I activate these;
View attachment 2311459
?
Is there some secret code I need to reply after knocking on the backdoor of a café to get in 'The Lounge' ?. Some of the features of this site still elude me like the donor tag. still not sure what to do for that..

I wanna show I support Naughtyroad!
View attachment 2311485
Sadly no clue. I asked my kid to help me set up the patreon page for naughty cause i had no idea about anything in that regard. I think we would need to link our accounts together but that is beyond my intellect.

Reactions: Dremel

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how do I activate these;
Those are for the people who support creators monetarily via Patreon (I reckon only Patreon is supported so far). If you are a subscriber, go to the forum preferences and link your Patreon account, or click here.
By the way, this feature is pretty much beta and doesn't always work, I for example am a patron but I couldn't manage to get Naughty Road's logo under my supporting section.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes