Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Im not agaist the dirty ladies from the office update, but god dayum, i have been waiting for a Denise update for years, and ill be damned if the update comes and i cant drink and eat that tasty peach of hers, please rngisus, let my MC eat her younger daughter
That would be nice, but I am looking for a step further with full penetration this time. Macy got her helping of tubesteak and white gravvy, so it is only fair that now Denise has her turn. I need those witty puns and soft buns and Denise has ample amount of both.

Dremel

Sep 24, 2017

Some people live for the scenery,
Some people live just for the pretty boobs.
Some people live for the tittilating sex, yeah,
Some people live just to play this game.

Some people think that the physical response,
Defines what's within.
And I've been there before.
But that thought's a bore.
So full of the superficial.

Some people want "Macy please",
But I don't want no daughter at all.
If it ain't you Denise.
If I ain't got you Denise.
Some people want Macy's bits.
Some just want everything.
But Macy's bits means nothing,
If I ain't got you, Denise.

Some people search for a family romance,
That promises forever love.
Some people need three dozen quotes and OP thread links,
And that's the only way you prove this game's not dead yet.
Hand me Denise's love on a silver platter.
And what good would it be..
With no one to share.
With no one who truly cares for me.
Some people want "Macy Please".
But I don't want no daughter at all.
If it ain't you Denise,
If I ain't got you Denise.
Some people want Macy's bits,
Some just want everything.
But Macy's bits means nothing,
If I ain't got....

Family,
is working against me.
Family,
And those thoughts want to bring me down.
Oh, I'll never know.
What makes this man, with all the love that his heart can stand.
Dream of ways to keep the danger at bay.

Family.
is working against me.
oh, Family, wants to bring me down.
Oh, twice as much, ain't twice as good.
And can't sustain, like one half could.
It's wanting more that's gonna send me to my knees

Just keep me where Denise is.

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I know when the update will drop.

Sometimes in the timespan week before Easter to a week or some after. That's because I'll be visiting the old country then (first time in three years, ever since I moved to the states) without my PC.
I'll probably bring my work laptop so I can remote work from my mothers', but don't exactly think I'll be downloading LomL on that...

Just because of life's inherent devilry.

Feb 22, 2018
I know when the update will drop.

Sometimes in the timespan week before Easter to a week or some after. That's because I'll be visiting the old country then (first time in three years, ever since I moved to the states) without my PC.
I'll probably bring my work laptop so I can remote work from my mothers', but don't exactly think I'll be downloading LomL on that...

Just because of life's inherent devilry.
Where's the old country?

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Psssst. If you had experience with setin up trebuchets with bears, you would know that this is a very delicate procedure. Sometimes bears come lose, sometimes they fall down from trebuchet, sometimes, you are the pilot, projectile & ballast of that trebuchet. Accidents happen.
P.S. Mark your bears after first flight. Second time bears are a "little" upset when they see the trebuchet.:)

Feb 22, 2018
Norway.
Spend a week in Oslo for friends and relatives there + Inferno Metal Festival.
Then way up north to visit my mother. The land where men are lonely and the sheep nervous.
I'm American. That trip sounds amazing. I hope you get to have fun with your roots. It gets cold up there north of Oslo.

Reactions: InvaderZim

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I got utterly disapointed the last time i went to music fest, i was the only human being, triping with Rammstein performance all the other mfs around me were damn zombies with their damn phones man, today youth don't know when it's the time to pause their fake life and live their real one...

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
I got utterly disapointed the last time i went to music fest, i was the only human being, triping with Rammstein performance all the other mfs around me were damn zombies with their damn phones man, today youth don't know when it's the time to pause their fake life and live their real one...
Rammstein got too big, i saw them on their first tour and it was amazing. Plenty of good german bands getting there. Go see Electric Callboy if you can, they are at the limit.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
The last concert I went to was a Norwegian artist--Aurora--who I (and my teenage daughter) saw in New York. Not only were all the young people holding their phones up recording the concert, they all sang along. I was like "Shut the fuck up! I didn't pay money to hear a thousand amateurs try to sing." It was bizarre and irritating.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes