bemawar777

Apr 2, 2021
Do they think that their "brave" telling of "the truth" will persuade people to give up support?
It's probably this. If they convince enough others to stop supporting, then income dwindles and that may entice some devs to find ways to shrink production time.

could backfire though, some devs could decide that they are already producing as efficiently as possible and with reduced income, could just decide it's no longer worth it and just abandon game entirely. i dunno

at the end of the day, these complaints never make sense to me. if you are supporting and are no longer happy, stop supporting. if you aren't supporting, then you have no right to complain, you didn't sacrifice anything.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, then again having this kinda of nails is more of a flex explaining she only works in horizontal position.

Hey that's my read about long nails.
Yes, girls with such nails have tendency to work, well, less... Longer nails, less real work. :coffee:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So when can we expect the latest version and I really enjoyed playing this game Denise is best girl
Every day somebody come here and ask exactly that question. We used every mathematics known to mankind, and nothing. We don't know. But I do not expect it before May. Next time scroll pages and find progress for yourself. Every week there is devs progress.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
On Denise's ass? Bro. My brother. We already passed that hurdle. MC need to be balls deep in that chunky monkey dirt star firing butt baby swimmers so far up there that they only get a glancing view of the colon before rocketing into the small intestines to shake hands with last night's dinner.

Sir, the Rubicon has been crossed, the boiling point reached and the terminus breached. It is time.
Now I will also accept a doggystyle vag creampie, but anal creampie would be amazing.
haha, I know this is tongue in cheek (pun not intended) and meant as joke, but am I the only freak who finds this kind of language uh.... kinda hot? lol... dirty talking butt man forever baby

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
haha, I know this is tongue in cheek (pun not intended) and meant as joke, but am I the only freak who finds this kind of language uh.... kinda hot? lol... dirty talking butt man forever baby
The upcoming Denise scene is going to be straight fire. It has to be doggystyle and it has to be full penetration. If we get those two things then it will be one hell of a ball busting ejac.
Like that first nut at home after spending 2 1/2 weeks at your grandparents' tiny flat with zero privacy for even a single wank because you are on sofa and they light sleeprs with bedroom door always open. :cautious:
In the shower you say? Pfft. They worry about water consumption so every few minutes a knock on the door, "everything ok in there Kellerkind?"
Yessss :rolleyes:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
True. There's always a risk of procrastination, dawdling, or digging a bigger hole for yourself in a big project like this, even for the most professional of devs. That's why the powers of development created sprints, and that's why I put out a weekly progress update, with all the planned scenes blocked out in an infographic, slowly closing up one at a time. Besides keeping fans informed, it helps instill a good feeling of urgency to complete during the entire development arch, because it's me having to answer for what I've been up to all week to all of you. You bet I'll be looking at that thing nervously every Wednesday, pushing to complete just as much as I can, and it works a treat.
Definitely a case of people confusing releases with updates. Releases may take about a year, but there are weekly updates keeping people informed.
Since starting development on LomL, I've been basically doing 80 hrs of work a week on both jobs I have (LomL and a second one, with LomL taking most of my time). The remark about devs needing to get their asses in gear would be both insultingly patronizing and grade A gaslighting, but let's assume this is not directed at me but at these hypothetical other devs I keep hearing about.
80 hours a week? What a slacker! When I get my new computer, I will be working 170 hours a week, easily! ;)
Hmm, this takes a bit of unpeeling. So you're saying that criticism being right or wrong is irrelevant. It'll always be there so countering it with informed arguments is a waste of time. :unsure: Is this a really circuitous ways of saying "this my 'pinion bro, don't bother me with facts."?

I dunno, I personally really love it when someone comes around and sets me straight on one subject or another, and eliminates a stupid opinion from my head. I figure they just spared me an embarrassing moment making an ass of myself somewhere down the line, so kudo's to all of you who do set me and others straight, for taking the time. :love:
In other words, "Haters gonna hate, hate, hate. Trolls gonna troll, troll, troll."

There are probably many who view themselves like "Alpha wolves, culling the herd to make it more healthy."

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
I said this a year ago when I wrote my review but I am sorry I played this game before it was complete. I loved it, but a year between updates hurts.

Even with chapter 7 coming "soon" I don't think I will play the update. I feel like this game is best experienced in full so will sit down and play it from start to end when (if) it gets finished.

I respect what the dev is doing and supported them for a few months after the last update because I do believe they deserve it.

I know this post isn't really about anything, just found myself thinking about this game again recently and wanted to vent a little.

God speed naughtyroad you very well might be making the best lewd game I have played.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I said this a year ago when I wrote my review but I am sorry I played this game before it was complete. I loved it, but a year between updates hurts.

Even with chapter 7 coming "soon" I don't think I will play the update. I feel like this game is best experienced in full so will sit down and play it from start to end when (if) it gets finished.

I respect what the dev is doing and supported them for a few months after the last update because I do believe they deserve it.

I know this post isn't really about anything, just found myself thinking about this game again recently and wanted to vent a little.

God speed naughtyroad you very well might be making the best lewd game I have played.
Totally understand your feelings on this. As it appears this update is probably going to be big, maybe around double what chapter 5 was. If it was any other dev this chapter would have been split in 4 parts. Hopefully when it finally gets out there are no major bugs.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It should be the other way around. If enough people join the patreon NR could just do this as his only job if he was earning something like Summertime Saga makes.
Heh, if I'd be pulling Dark Cookie level support, I'd definitely consider starting up a studio. That is some serious funding, you could do a lot with that kind of cash. They're close to pulling in a month what I pull in a year, both jobs combined. :unsure: Sadly, that heyday for lewd VNs was already over long before I got started, and even then, only a few very talented devs ever got to such levels as far as I know.

LomL's support sort of leveled out for a year or two now, very slowly creeping down after reaching a peak somewhere in 2021. I'm really, really happy with all that support, which is way more than I ever thought I'd be getting in a million year, but it's not even close to a level where expanding the operation looks like a smart business choice, regardless of any other consideration.

(...) Hopefully when it finally gets out there are no major bugs.
There never are. Using ren'py in a mostly vanilla way like I do, almost all the fixing that needs to happen is content related: clipping and graphics cleanup, typos, scripting tweaks, typos, missed choice flags, typos, missing acknowledgement of earlier choices, typos, tonal adjustment, typos, continuity errors, typos, and of course typos.

Shafts

Aug 1, 2017
LomL's support sort of leveled out for a year or two now, very slowly creeping down after reaching a peak somewhere in 2021. I'm really, really happy with all that support, which is way more than I ever thought I'd be getting in a million year, but it's not even close to a level where expanding the operation looks like a smart business choice, regardless of any other consideration.
Yeah people don't realize the absurd amount of overhead it would take to expand the operation by even 1 member -- probably best described as a can of worms

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
I'll be so fucking disapointed if you don't get to plow the younger sister in every hole, and between the tits! :D
I'd normally say only Naughty knows what's going to go down (or in, as it were), but he's said more than once he doesn't really fully control what's happening. Suddenly our beloved characters just take control over the story and head out in a new direction all on their own.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes