Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
How do I run this on Linux ?
I keep getting an error:
(...)
error: No matching GL pixel format available
(...)
I don't run Linux so I couldn't tell, but from the lack of similar messages, I'm guessing it's setup related, and nothing to do with the game. A quick google seems to be pointing at driver issues. One person reported installing the steam client solved it for them for some reason (prolly because steam is kinda insistant on installing graphics drivers if you don't have them if I recall correctly). Best try looking at that angle.

0 zombies. I'm pretty sure. For any other kink, Naughty is your man to ask... ;)
Heh, well, not any kink, but there's a few. I'm open to a lot, but I gotta feel it, or it's impossible for me to write and produce a compelling scene about it. So that means that some stuff isn't likely to ever come up.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
How do I run this on Linux ?
I keep getting an error:

Code:
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
    call _gl_test
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
    $ __gl_test()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2665, in interact
    self.start()
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in start
    self.set_mode()
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
    if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
  File "Z:\mnt\xxx\xxx\LightofmyLife-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 769, in set_mode
    self.screen = pygame.display.set_mode((scaled_width, scaled_height), fsflag, 32)
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/display.pyx", line 450, in pygame_sdl2.display.set_mode
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/display.pyx", line 168, in pygame_sdl2.display.Window.__init__
Have you ever tried wine, it is a program that can help you play Windows games or various programs.

Nov 18, 2019
Well, I'm tired of complaining about waiting, just wake me up when the game is ready, I'll be with other novels that are at least more active, and I wait for this one to come out, with enough content that is worth the long wait, good luck and See you when there is an update.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Well, I'm tired of complaining about waiting, just wake me up when the game is ready, I'll be with other novels that are at least more active, and I wait for this one to come out, with enough content that is worth the long wait, good luck and See you when there is an update.
It will be a lot of content. It always takes long (not anywhere near this long before) but each update has a LOT of content.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes