rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Seems like some good work was done since the last update. Excellent news
Agree, it was good progress, I think naughty successfully finished a very complicated scene. This penultimate row was like cursed, no progress there at all. (I speak about beginning penultimate row, there was some completion of some previous rows, but it looked as no progress was made)

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Something that is pretty unique to this game is the inclusion of an already pregnant character that the MC has sex with.
Not many games seem to have that, in others they either become pregnant by the MC in the finale or in another rare case an ex-girlfriend shows up pregnant like in Grandma's House.

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
Something that is pretty unique to this game is the inclusion of an already pregnant character that the MC has sex with.
Not many games seem to have that, in others they either become pregnant by the MC in the finale or in another rare case an ex-girlfriend shows up pregnant like in Grandma's House.
Just another win for naughty (and for the player). And the story around it is also good. Love all the office ladies and MCs interactions with them. : ) Lots of funny stuff.

Game is just lovely. I just hope that there will be a little bit sexy headmistress action. (And I know that it most likely will not happen and I guess a lot here prefer it that way. : D )

InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Just another win for naughty (and for the player). And the story around it is also good. Love all the office ladies and MCs interactions with them. : ) Lots of funny stuff.

Game is just lovely. I just hope that there will be a little bit sexy headmistress action. (And I know that it most likely will not happen and I guess a lot here prefer it that way. : D )
Naughty said that, as he's seen her nude (working with the basic Daz model), she would most definitely fall into the "special interest" category.

Reactions: naughtyroad

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Someone posted a timetable from when the game first released up until the last update and the time between increases exponentially. Did the math and I predict the next update will come In The Year 2525. Well that is if man is still alive....
I'm not sure how did you plan it, but I will try to age slower... ;)

Reactions: joy.stick

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Someone posted a timetable from when the game first released up until the last update and the time between increases exponentially. Did the math and I predict the next update will come In The Year 2525. Well that is if man is still alive....
Meaning you and everyone else won't make it, why waste your time here when you could do something else with your precious time.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
@naughtyyyyyyyyy one of the trio has a son? Are we gonna see him in game? A lil sharing with his mum and perhaps the other two of the trio? They aint LI's, right? it wont be ntr, just a lil sharing... (When you drop the update in 2525)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes