charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
btw. is there an option to somehow subscribe to an email notification for just the first post in a thread? So like to get an email notification when the next update is posted without having to look into the forum every day?

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Sorry people but I have some bad news (from a trusted source), while coding his game Naughty Road opened a wormhole to another galaxy, was sucked in, and now he is Lost in Space with Robinsons family. Further news as soon as I get them.

• Haha
Reactions: LarryK

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry people but I have some bad news (from a trusted source), while coding his game Naughty Road opened a wormhole to another galaxy, was sucked in, and now he is Lost in Space with Robinsons family. Further news as soon as I get them.
Which family?
The one from the 1960 TV series, the one from the 1998 film or the one from the 2018 TV series?

Does this mean we can prepare for a remake/rework ? :HideThePain:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did Naughtyroad go on hiatus friends? Been 2 years. Appreciate the news. Cheers
18 months, not 2 years. People looking at the "latest updates" page and keep coming in here as if they are saying something shocking instead of actually taking time to skim through the last couple of pages in the thread to see what's going on.

Weekly updates continue.
NaughtyRoad chats in here regularly.

Read the rest for yourself. That's why these forums don't automatically delete all the posts after a few days - so that people can read about what's been going on and/or use the search function to find things they are curious about. Instead of us repeating the same responses day in, day out because some people want to be spoon fed. Gives us more time to chat about bears, trebuchets, and the airspeed velocity of a european swallow.

Cheers.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Which family?
The one from the 1960 TV series, the one from the 1998 film or the one from the 2018 TV series?

Does this mean we can prepare for a remake/rework ? :HideThePain:
Dont know exactly the when or where, Humble and James Webb searching for him, as we speak, just waiting for the first images but we know that Doctor Who is ready to go and bring him back as soon as we find him.

Calvar

May 10, 2017
18 months, not 2 years. People looking at the "latest updates" page and keep coming in here as if they are saying something shocking instead of actually taking time to skim through the last couple of pages in the thread to see what's going on.

Weekly updates continue.
NaughtyRoad chats in here regularly.

Read the rest for yourself. That's why these forums don't automatically delete all the posts after a few days - so that people can read about what's been going on and/or use the search function to find things they are curious about. Instead of us repeating the same responses day in, day out because some people want to be spoon fed. Gives us more time to chat about bears, trebuchets, and the airspeed velocity of a european swallow.

Cheers.

Much Appreciated. Glad to hear he's still making this beauty.

Reactions: naughtyroad

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So where you people trying to throw a bear via trebuchet trying to shoot down some european swallow?
I was more thinking of using the swallows as spotters for the trebuchet crews or, if loaded with coconuts, as dive bombers. Then send in the bears for the final ground assault.
Launching the bears as airborne troops might work as well though.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
btw. is there an option to somehow subscribe to an email notification for just the first post in a thread? So like to get an email notification when the next update is posted without having to look into the forum every day?
nope. You can only subscribe to all new posts in a thread.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This week in once sentence: quite literally just queued up the very last render to go into the very last scene, so by tomorrow it'll be processed and all the content will be in there. Which is not to say it's the last render, because there's plenty that'll be in need of a fix, and a few that need variants with one or two characters removed for alternative paths, but I'm not counting those right now. Fuck, that's more than one sentence, isn't it? Oh well, heading full on into QA now.
1687990311777.png

robotreis

Jan 20, 2021
This week in once sentence: quite literally just queued up the very last render to go into the very last scene, so by tomorrow it'll be processed and all the content will be in there. Which is not to say it's the last render, because there's plenty that'll be in need of a fix, and a few that need variants with one or two characters removed for alternative paths, but I'm not counting those right now. Fuck, that's more than one sentence, isn't it? Oh well, heading full on into QA now.
View attachment 2731312
takes at least one more year.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes