PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm sure square crystal ball would be selling hit... Only problem would be to sell first one. To get the thing in rolling... or sliding? :cool:
Start with a spherical one and some sandpaper. Grind it down until it's square. This method has the advantage it will keep you busy until the update drops.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Start with a spherical one and some sandpaper. Grind it down until it's square. This method has the advantage it will keep you busy until the update drops.
Don't have time for that. First I have to bribe "convince" FAA to give my bears license to fly again... Then try to fight bear syndicate. Something stupid about injury at work and paying insurance... Yeah, right...

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Will need to remember to not get too excited seeing this in the latest updates soon. Might be someone leaking the beta.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Will need to remember to not get too excited seeing this in the latest updates soon. Might be someone leaking the beta.
It's not likely since as far as I'm aware, there hasn't been a leak thus far for this game.

I don't think the cadre of beta testers is that big, so it might be easy to tell who did it.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
When is the next update?
When you'll have learnt the unspoken rules of the forum. I'll give you one to jump stat your quest.

Use the search function on the top right corner. But before that, go to your preferences and set the search function to display results in chronological reverse order. Then you'll get your answer.

silentprince69

Jun 26, 2023
Everybody asks when is the next update, noone every asks how is the update :cautious:
Well I understand both sides seeing how its been a long time coming but also I don't want it to be a buggy mess that I can't get through a quarter of due to there not being enough testers and various other factors .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: r21174
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes