Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I wish more countries besides our government in The Netherlands would ban loot boxes. It would improve games greatly if other countries would join us (say, a EU regulation/law).
I think maybe Belgium also does this for some games?
Yes we do and I agree that it would be better to just ban them for good. Too many kids have already a not so easy life because of their financial situation at home, these kind of things do not help imo.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes we do and I agree that it would be better to just ban them for good. Too many kids have already a not so easy life because of their financial situation at home, these kind of things do not help imo.
I think there are a lot of adults which also go off the deep-end with in-app purchases - particularly when lootboxes are involved ("just one more --- I'll get that super-rare!.... DAMN... okay, how much is left on my credit card? just one more...")

With NaughtyRoad content - we always come up JACKPOT, every. single. time.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
I think there are a lot of adults which also go off the deep-end with in-app purchases - particularly when lootboxes are involved ("just one more --- I'll get that super-rare!.... DAMN... okay, how much is left on my credit card? just one more...")

With NaughtyRoad content - we always come up JACKPOT, every. single. time.
that's the thing about lootboxes, they target the people with low impulse control, these companies don't make their money from all players but rather from a very small group of people who shelve out tons of money on these lootboxes. i myself have terrible impulse control and have gotten screwed over by lootboxes so i just stay far away from them, one single purchase and you're already on the slippery slope.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
that's the thing about lootboxes, they target the people with low impulse control, these companies don't make their money from all players but rather from a very small group of people who shelve out tons of money on these lootboxes. i myself have terrible impulse control and have gotten screwed over by lootboxes so i just stay far away from them, one single purchase and you're already on the slippery slope.
1690317730598.png

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You'll know if you're the chosen one when you wake up with his face tattooed on your butt-cheeks.
That will give my wife something to ponder for sure.
And to spread the faith I can just moon bystanders. I like it.

But beware of iconoclasts however, those that have His butt tattooed on their face! They follow a false prophet and will never find the righteous Light of their Life!

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes