Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Alrighty all, first two mirrors are up on and , itch.IO is pushing out as we speak, and when I got the mandatory 3rd mirror up I'll update the OP here. I already got an edit window open and a finger on the trigger.

View attachment 2843195
My financial situation is worse than it was when I first subscribed. I'll have to wait a bit.
Right, OP updated as well, chapter 7 is live now.
nevermind-rosananadana.gif

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Been so long since I played this game. I'm gonna start from scratch as I cannot remember much, but does having flings with any of the work staff have any negative effect on anything or block any other relationships?
None whatsoever. In fact, going for the full house gives some fun new twists to dialog and encounters, and I personally think it's more fun that way. So I heartily recommend going after everyone, everywhere, all at once.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Ah, to be once again confronted with the miserable realization that the time spend creating something is not equal to the time consuming something. I want to live in a world where writing takes as long as reading ...

Reactions: InvaderZim

Twstt

Nov 30, 2018
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HERE! GET IN HERE YOU GUYS! RED ALERT! DEFCON 1! SOUND THE ALARM! KICK THE MULE! Actually don't do that, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Been so long since I played this game. I'm gonna start from scratch as I cannot remember much, but does having flings with any of the work staff have any negative effect on anything or block any other relationships?
Sounds like a good plan ;). I've been looking forward to starting it again from the beginning to refresh my memory and enjoy the journey once more. Thank you for the upload Naughty Road.. (y);)

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes