Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The wait has been more than a year for this update since the last one, which means more than a year since i last played this avn. lots of other avn,s later , i forgot about the story in this, meaning i am foing to replay from the beginning again. Thanks for this update Naughty Road, much appreciated (y):)

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
what happened to wt mod?
It was a piece of shit that sent your through a path where the MC acts like he's a passive aggresive jerk, and it bypassed all the good and funny bit, making the game feel like a joyless slog. Then it borked up your save games to boot.
Also, it was never needed, as you can't really make bad choices and screw yourself out of content, unless you try very, very hard.

Let go of your fears, dude, embrace the game and trust I am not actively trying to mess with you.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Right, OP updated as well, chapter 7 is live now.

Note, the post above this one is the COMPRESSED version, not my original version. Image quality will suffer quite a bit, I don't put outa version with high fidelity, nearly lossless compression for nothing. Go with that if you're strapped for bandwidth, go with the original if you want the best quality graphics.
Muchas gracias, mi amigo

Yeah, sadly, I am one of those bandwidth limited dudes, thanks to being stuck with satellite internet, out here in the sticks. There is cable on my road but it stops about a mile from my house. They need to extend it pronto.

How much trouble would it be to release update patches? If we had those, I could bite the bullet and use up a big chunk of my monthly allowance on the full 8 gigs, then each update might add another gig.

Thanks for your hard work to bring us the best damned game on the entire site.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes