Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It was a piece of shit that sent your through a path where the MC acts like he's a passive aggresive jerk, and it bypassed all the good and funny bit, making the game feel like a joyless slog. Then it borked up your save games to boot.
Also, it was never needed, as you can't really make bad choices and screw yourself out of content, unless you try very, very hard.

Let go of your fears, dude, embrace the game and trust I am not actively trying to mess with you.
This is why I love the story in this game so much. So many people have been burnt before by devs during the making of their games with stupid decisions which mess with people's minds, such as promising something in the game, only for it to be snatched away and the LI being killed off. Personal experience has taught me never to trust certain developers again, regardless of what AVN they come out with next.
From a personal standpoint I hate being lied to by developers who do it intentionally to mess with people's minds for no reason other than their ego, as in the above I wrote about killing off LI's for absolutely no reason except to mess with your emotions, despite the games never having the warning that certain LI will be killed off either during or at the end of the game. I just want to play a wholesome low key enjoyable avn, without all the killing of love interests, without all the mindless and stupid drama. I just want fun and to be entertained. I am not necessarily playing these games for the sex but for the stories, there are some exceptionally well written avn's out there.
I know plenty of people who feel the same way I do, so I guess it's easy to see why some might be concerned / worried or whatever with them either never played your game or, upto a point near the start of game if you know what I mean.

I love how you have written this story, only reason I complained was because I like it soooo much, and I am generally a patient person but the last year was a little too long to go, without being able to continue the story.

Best wishes to you and yours :)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
i like this game but i can´t play the game to heve a lot to bugx the dev have fix the game when i play the screen freeze i can´t play
This is definitely a problem your end, it might be your saves have been corrupted or something? Take the saves folder out of /game/ and put the saves folder on your desktop, which will force the game to create a new saves folder, and the game should work.

Jul 15, 2017
Is there suppose to be a solo route with the older sister?
Tried to play the game and only romance her, ended up with only the sisters getting together, but nothing with the mc and the older sister.

Bigger91

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone find it funny how save files are suddenly a big viral boogeyman here, but people are more than happy to download third party compressed versions without a peep?
man I don't need to download saves anywhere, just having my own I would like to pick up where I left off last time, also because all the choices I made I don't remember, but I liked the way the story was pressing :D

Reactions: rambo25

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Does anyone find it funny how save files are suddenly a big viral boogeyman here, but people are more than happy to download third party compressed versions without a peep?
I think it's always best to be safe than sorry later on. I never knew saves could be used so mischievously to cause harm or and malice to someone's computer. I also think it has something to do with version 8 of renpy, but I am just guessing there have been changes to the engine or something?

Bigger91

Jun 15, 2019
I think it's always best to be safe than sorry later on. I never knew saves could be used so mischievously to cause harm or and malice to someone's computer. I also think it has something to do with version 8 of renpy, but I am just guessing there have been changes to the engine or something?
so if i understand correctly, the saves from the previous version are unusable? :/

Reactions: rambo25

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Good to know!
Yeah, FDM, plus those hosts you can resume, even Anonfiles/Mixdrop to, just have to click the link again and it will update the link and will resume, that is if Anonfiles isn't gone for good.

so if i understand correctly, the saves from the previous version are unusable? :/
No, they are mostly fine, just might have rollback issues.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
man I don't need to download saves anywhere, just having my own I would like to pick up where I left off last time, also because all the choices I made I don't remember, but I liked the way the story was pressing :D
I am not even sure why people delete the game of their hard drives or ssd's, its only like 7gb. I have loads of these games on my 4tb ssd, i never delete them because i don't want to go back and have to replay them or have to press tab to fast forward etc. Though sometimes when a game is made with an older version of the renpy engine and they then release further content on the new renpy engine it can cause some weird side effects with the saves folder either working or not.

Bigger91

Jun 15, 2019
I am not even sure why people delete the game of their hard drives or ssd's, its only like 7gb. I have loads of these games on my 4tb ssd, i never delete them because i don't want to go back and have to replay them or have to press tab to fast forward etc. Though sometimes when a game is made with an older version of the renpy engine and they then release further content on the new renpy engine it can cause some weird side effects with the saves folder either working or not.
in fact I started the game in the previous version and it's still present in my pc, now I simply downloaded the new version and I have both :D I was afraid that by deleting the previous version the new one wouldn't work hahahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Bigger91

Jun 15, 2019
Yeah, FDM, plus those hosts you can resume, even Anonfiles/Mixdrop to, just have to click the link again and it will update the link and will resume, that is if Anonfiles isn't gone for good.

No, they are mostly fine, just might have rollback issues.
I tried load one of the saves and roll back, but it restarts the game from chapter 1 :/

Sep 18, 2019
Este es definitivamente un problema de tu parte, ¿podría ser que tus archivos guardados se hayan dañado o algo así? Saque la carpeta de guardados de /juego/ y coloque la carpeta de guardados en su escritorio, lo que obligará al juego a crear una nueva carpeta de guardados, y el juego debería funcionar.
[/CITA]thank you i am going to try

Bigger91

Jun 15, 2019
hmm, not sure then, as nothing saying that saves are completely broken, just the rollback issues.

Maybe naughtyroad can shed more light.
ok i found the way, now i don't know if it was my problem or if it actually had to be done, but i solved it by copying the save folder of the previous version and saving them in the new one, then i deleted the folder from the old version and boom ! saves work! I hope it can help others with the same problem as me!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok i found the way, now i don't know if it was my problem or if it actually had to be done, but i solved it by copying the save folder of the previous version and saving them in the new one, then i deleted the folder from the old version and boom ! saves work! I hope it can help others with the same problem as me!
Hey, good deal :coffee:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The volunteers with Game Compressor badges have a history of trustworthiness in the eyes of the F95 staff. But yes, you should be wary of anything you download from total strangers on a site such as F95. Again, it goes back to the word TRUST which is being repeated and drilled into people's heads because when it comes to getting their rocks off, people don't usually think clearly in order to get the nut. Same with downloading games from links not found in OP, but posted by some random person in the thread. Etc, etc, etc.

edit: Also, the "suddenly" is because for years many of us (almost all of us?) were under the impression that the saves were simply "innocent" text files. It is only recently that we are becoming aware of the ability of their being used maliciously. So it would be expected that there is increased awareness and sense of importance used in order to be more efficient and effective in getting the new information out. Sometimes beating someone over the head is the best way to get the message through.

Use common sense, know the risks, and remember - when you download something from someone, you're also downloading from everyone they've downloaded from. :ROFLMAO:
1691790184221.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes