InvaderZim

Jun 18, 2019
Long wait, but a great update. And the time for playing this update was nearly as long as the wait! :LOL: (y)

I just love the beautiful and sexy sisters, lucky father! :love:
My ADHD (fuck, that thing gests worse with age :( ) made me play through the last chapter fast. A little too fast I think, so I'm going through it again in a very leisurely fashion.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So boys, if anyone ever make a fan sing of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the love of god ping me, send me a message or idk craw out of my screen, but i need that in my desk ASAP!!!(It would be nice if it were a transition y'know, like it's on the game, but with these cool effects that y'all use on fan signs)

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
So boys, if anyone ever make a fan sing of this

For the love of god ping me, send me a message or idk craw out of my screen, but i need that in my desk ASAP!!!(It would be nice if it were a transition y'know, like it's on the game, but with these cool effects that y'all use on fan signs)

Never used signatures, but I know that there are threads in witch you can request signature to be made for you. some people get a kick out of making thees things.

Reactions: LarryK

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Never used signatures, but I know that there are threads in witch you can request signature to be made for you. some people get a kick out of making thees things.
could you link me to some of these threads, kind sir?

Edit: i found one, but it was for posting the ones you made not a request

Last edited:
Reactions: InvaderZim

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I experienced quite a few page freezes and "not responding" messages, sometimes it cleared itself, but other times I had to go back to the most recent save.
Did anyone else get this ?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I experienced quite a few page freezes and "not responding" messages, sometimes it cleared itself, but other times I had to go back to the most recent save.
I got freezes sometimes, but in question of seconds would normalize

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What's the specs of your rig, including OS, RAM, CPU, GPU? Have you made sure your OS is up to date and your drivers are also up to date (from the manufacturer)? You can expect Ren'Py titles that use v8.1 or newer to use more RAM and draw more on your GPU.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Ok, I played that huge update, and I still enjoy the game.
But, is it possible to miss lots of content ? I mean, I got two sex scenes and 2 BJ, sound quite too few scene, even if I know that lots of pleasure comes from the delicate progression with girls.

Reactions: Punto

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ok, I played that huge update, and I still enjoy the game.
But, is it possible to miss lots of content ? I mean, I got two sex scenes and 2 BJ, sound quite too few scene, even if I know that lots of pleasure comes from the delicate progression with girls.
You also had intimate scenes for Macy and Denise by themselves. There's the intimate shower scenes. Then there is the wedding. Also, the coven has some funny side scenes for them alone (I assume only shows if you don't exclude them sometime in the past).

I guess someone can be more explicit with the scenes for you - but honestly, there's quite a bit of content in this update.

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
@naughtyroad

So, I just played (and completed through the chap 7 update) this for the first time over the last few days, and I love it. That being said, take this in the most positive possible way:

FUCK YOU for making me cry no less than three different times through this game. Never before have I played something so well written with just the right amount of twists and misdirection to make me feel actual emotion, from the MC's flashback nightmare of Charlotte and the car, or capturing the feeling of the emotional anxiety attacks/ fits of rage from the daughters, to the heart wrenching twist of the Restaurant Owners. I went into this having read the warning that its not just another spank bank quick flip game, but was not prepared for it to actually be so god damn good. Even the corny comedic moments had me chuckling and genuinely laughing my ass off at moments.So thank you for such a wonderful game. I truly enjoyed it.

*Edit: Also remembered the Horror version of characters in the nightmare. While it took me a few chapters to get used to the models, after seeing the nightmare models, the real versions didn't bother me as much, to the point that by the end, I actually enjoyed the direction the art went. Except Sierra.... She always made me think of the LGM type aliens. But thats just me*

How much more is planned for it, like more chapters, or just an epilogue? Because I gotta know if I need to mentally prepare myself after those sucker punches to my feels.

Last edited:

Stevemic

Oct 7, 2018
Hi i would like to start from the beginning and want to erase the saves i currently have, i clear them from the save file in the folder but they come back. I have searched but cannot seem to find them anywhere else in my computer, Anybody know where they are located?
Thank you

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi i would like to start from the beginning and want to erase the saves i currently have, i clear them from the save file in the folder but they come back. I have searched but cannot seem to find them anywhere else in my computer, Anybody know where they are located?
Thank you
%appdata%

More specifically %appdata%\RenPy

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Very good game!
Too bad that sometimes the dialogue seems written by a very advanced 12-year-old teenager.
*Very* advanced, you say. Tell me: how does a very advanced teenager differ from an adult in their writing? (I absolutely refuse to use the phrase "12-year-old teenager". Twelve doesn't have any 'teen' attached to it!!) Logically, the writing of an advanced teenager should be indistinguishable from that of a normal young adult, and that of a very advanced one should scan as that of someone older still. You basically said "Too bad that sometimes the dialogue seems written by a regular adult."
I don't get what your criticism is supposed to mean.

4.70 star(s) 487 Votes